ZTE
3.9 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

ZTE Alkalmazotti bírálat

3.7Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 136 értékelés megmutatása

Fast paced with great opportunities to learn new management methods and telco technologies

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Very highly intense work culture and one has to be proactive and with great sense of analytical skills. Self reliance to work 24/7 and must be ready to work independently.

Pro érvek

Great place to acquire new experience in latest telco technology

Kontra érvek

If hired contractually, no benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Buen ambiente de trabajo, compañeros y superiores con sana convivencia, trabajo retante en algún momento, siempre con apoyo .

Empresa de nivel mundial, ZTE es de las mejores empresas en las que trabajado.

Agradável

Gostei de trabalhar na empresa. A chefiacdeu muito apoio. Empresa com objetivos definidos e claros.

Descontração

Nenhuma

good for entry level but very bad HR Management

You should join if you want to have experience in telecom technologies such as radio network, microwave network fiber and DWDM. But lack of training for outsource. No work life balance. Sometime have to work whole and whole night base on project requirement. Work scope is not clear.

good for entry level

Kontra érvek

no health care, no training, no work life balance, have to work over 15 hour as requirement

Una empresa buena

Es una empresa que se interesa por el bienestar de sus trabajadores

Excelente empresa

Kontra érvek

No tengo contras de ella

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Direction agréable

Trés bonne entreprise climat et direction agréable

Good management

Kabul ZTE Afghanistan one of the ZTE branch company which is working in Telecommunication field in Afghanistan since long time.its perfect and its management is good and most of the telecommunication services company have ZTE equipment which are run in good condition.

buen clima laboral

Buena acojida y ambiente laboral,se aprende bastante y el trabajo es muy apasionante

great time

it was really great working with Chinese people and my experience was really good they usually care about the prestige of their employees in short I would say that it was a mix of learning a lot of things

good place

you learnd a lot of thing for telecom market they have own product and you work together with operator. They have support team in china for tier2 and tier 3 so you dont feel alone when you had big problem with your infrasturcuture.

good working place

very careful about their employee health. they are working on women empowerment. united nation mission in south sudan is for developing south sudan country for better living place

Muy buena

Es una empresa donde valoran a sus empleados y en mi caso particular muy buena comunicación con los supervisores y coordinadores todos muy amables excelente clima laboral lo negativo es pocas prestaciones

Demoralizing Environment

~ Great opportunity to learn ~ Diverse Environment ~ Exposed to many environments which can elevate your experience ~ Great Team work ~ Lack of motivation ~ No fringe benefits ~ Long Hours (No compensation for after hours)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good environment with welcoming people and fun, I didn't know much there not to be nosy as I was an intern with no salary focusing my training

I was taking a professional training in ZTE which was interesting but very hard because of the sort of language barrier. Most of the teachers could not speak english and my chinese spoken is mostly based on daily life, normal common chat but some words were too technical for me, we had a translator which wasn't very easy because it required 500% of concentration.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Empresa con mucha calidad en su producto

Hace falta más valoración al trabajo de cada empleado y valorar el tiempo trabajado

Buena

Empresa buena pero su administración es mala y juegan con prestación y horario

Prestaciones de ley

Administracion
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good compensations but less job security

The company provide good working environment. Colleges are really supporting and humble. Company provides a very good practice environment and also gives good benefits and compensation as well. But job security is very less in this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

quiet work place and inventory company culture

mobile devices are skills required. they are cute techniques with mechanics needs. one looking for jobs need basic rules to lead and lean on others. I transferred preferences from compound daily tasks to strict daily plans.

Networking

To attain a position in my field of expertise in a challenging environment, not only utilizing my potential, but also enhancing my abilities in order to achieve the objectives of the organization throughout the academic administration of the world at all walks of my life.

Empresa incumplida

Cuando llegas a tu meta modifican los planes de comisiones con el chiste de no pagarte ni un peso no recomiendo esta empresa ya que te roban el trabajo

Nada

Horarios, jefes, uniforme

very bad

over all OK since I was a contractor so not many things that I could enjoy. I enjoined working there would have continued but the contract was lost to another tech company.

working with ZTE is hard

poor language comm
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: ZTE? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés