Zipcar

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 104 értékelés megmutatása

Modern Tech Company

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Forward thinking company and tech. Helpdesk atmosphere is chaotic, with arbitrary communication and enforcement of said tools. Expect to do the work of 2-5 other people, and be lambasted with passive aggressiveness when seeking guidance on complicated issues.

Pro érvek

Free vending machines, Lax work schedule

Communications, Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for work

I worked for this company pre pandemic and during the height of the initial pandemic and it was nothing but awful. I was hired on as an “fleet associate” but due to the cars I was responsible for being in another state I was basically left to also coordinate and manage the fleet by myself with no help, and little pay. I rarely had any interaction with co workers or my supervisor, any time I had issues or concerns that I would bring up to them, including the vehicles not being serviced properly, I was ignored. Once Covid hit, it wasn’t until right before I was laid off that I received any PPE from the company and they did practically nothing to keep me safe from the virus. Instead if I had any overtime my manager would edit my time card and remove it.

Kontra érvek

Poor management, little pay based on the scope of work, no support, refusal to pay overtime

Zipcar

I personally loved everything about this job, the management, coworkers, and atmosphere in general. The sense of belonging, team work, and to feel gratitude knowing management always has your back in anything. Out of all my jobs, this will always be my 1st when it comes to actually enjoying work. Everyone is genuinely cool and down to earth and that’s what I loved the most!

Stressful

This place was very stressful. No one said anything to each other. You had to give an ultimatum to get a raise because this company is such a joke. Everyone is everywhere.

De escándalo.

Es una empresa en la que te tratan como un empleado más, en lo absoluto les importa como te vaya como persona.Sus jornadas laborales son de 9 horas, las horas extra no las pagan bien, te descuentan de tu salario por ausencia o retardos, en incumplimiento de la ley laboral.No te dan seguro médico, su liquidación no es acorde al tiempo laborado, jamás me pagaron mi PTU.

Díficil pensar en uno.

Kontra érvek

Podría seguir por horas, pero está de más dedicarle tiempo a una empresa tan pobre.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Look Elsewhere

They still operate as if they're learning as they go and they make things up as they go along too. They don't tell you things are wrong until they decide it doesn't fit their agenda. HR is pretty much useless and do everything in the best interest of leadership. They were doing so much penny pinching that they were firing people and auditing time sheets as if they weren't the ones that approved them every pay period. I was harassed because of their anxiety about money. They tried to follow every move I made in order to justify not paying me what I was owed. The regional director even tampered with the vehicle remotely while I was driving it. 0/10 wouldn't recommend.

Pro érvek

Drive different cars, don't have to sit in office

Kontra érvek

Morale, leadership, Hr, high turnover, low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great job for anyone, structure could be a Lil different on completing task..Having jobs delivered in a timely fashion could help. Incentives for certain things could benefit employees. Ie the charge you charge others for violations, the FA correct, should see some type of bonus towards pay etc.

Eat and drive??

Kontra érvek

No readily availabe restroom for you, may have to go to someones house to use restroom, busuness restrooms closed to public, pandemic. List gets longer..

Suck-y Company

Zipcar will drain the life out of you & will reward you with “a shoutout” . Little to no room for improvement or promotions. They hire from outside the company. Sh**y raises are given. As long as the work gets done, management doesn’t really care about their employees. & honestly they don’t care about their customers either. Much needed repairs for their vehicles are often put off until the very last minute, cars are cleaned about once every 2 weeks, they have MULTIPLE VEHICLES WITH EXPIRED REGISTRATION & INSURANCE INFO. Just a major hot mess.

Awesome coworkers, work/life balance

Kontra érvek

Management, Upper management, bad pay, bad raises

Worst company

One of the worst company l ever worked l wouldn't even recommend my own enemy if you are a smart person you will stay away from this company unhappy colleagues

Pro érvek

Work work and more works

Kontra érvek

Miserable colleagues if they dont like you god help you
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good company with a good mission

Zipcar has been a very pleasant place to work for. You can tell there was once a startup culture at some point but it is more of a mid-sized company now. There are wildly different experiences working in different departments but I have always enjoyed my time on the data team. There are issues with departments being siloed and that is definitely a core issue for the company. The business model overall needs work to compete with all these new players but they are on the right track.

Fun while it lasted

It's a rarity to find a company that you are actually happy at. A place where you feel you are a major part of the decisions being made and you really do make a difference. Add to that having teammates that you actually like working with and upper management you can trust. If you're lucky this could be the last job you have to search for.

Cool... but temporary

Zipcar was a great company to start out my career in transportation for... but, it was definitely an experience that I will never regret. The company tries to show compassion and respect for the people who work there, but it is often just a way to bribe you with food so that you can perform better. They need to treat the workers better with better wages and pay. T
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place to work for new professional

Fun environment! A great place for new professionals to get their feet wet as long as they are willing to work hard and find new solutions. Pay wasn't the best but the work environment makes up for it.

Great company to work.

Its a great company to work for. I loved the work life balance and work culture. Work hours were very flexible and great team to work with. I learnt a lot working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Night shift is peaceful except for the bullying from the team leader.

No sense working for the night shift team. No liability insurance (got assaulted on the job) - never got compensated for my broken glasses. After management change the bullying case against the team leader was swept under the rug and ignored. Money is 21k/year.

ABG ruined the culture

Zipcar was great until being acquired by Avis. ABG is old school management by fear and intimidation. ABG is basically an old organization run by a bunch of middle age white guys.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good people with a good mission

Enjoyed my time working there but eventually lost interest as there was little opportunity to earn fair/significant compensation and was spending too much time on the road with my particular position.

culture

compensation

good job

I had a good experience like a driver for the zipcar, the single minus it was the rota( at work during the weekends sometime) but in general a nice job.

Car cleaner

Zipcar hires me to clean their fleet of cars in a Midwest college town. Hours were a bit of a challenge, the later the better. Good communication, good pay. They hired a different company who coordinated the cleaning.

Good pay.

Cold in the winter.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good company to work for

An amazing company to work for good pay and benefits, a well run company. Good managers, the company provides the tools to work with, metro card,phone

fun workplace

fun workplace. Ping pong table in the board room. Beer Friday was fun too. learned a lot about fleet operations. long hours and demanding work at times.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Zipcar? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés