Zebra Technologies-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Test Engineer

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 232 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very professional but you earned your salary.
Test Engineer Advanced Engineering (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2018, január 30.
From an engineering perspective it was a fine place to work. I would have retired from here however my positions was "transitioned" to Mexico. I accept that it was a business decision and don't blame anyone there. I really enjoyed the challenge of my job, developing automated test systems for manufacturing. However there was pressure to deliver on time and to have the system perform well with test requirements, cycle times, cost and reliability all playing a part. Management did have an open door policy and you could approach anyone for help or advice and receive it either from that person or be guided to someone who could help. The engineering staff was always willing to help and collaborate on a solution. The cross functional teams assembled for each project were fun to work with. Of course,at times, there are were some people that were difficult to work with but in general everyone on the project wanted it to succeed and would do whatever it took to see that happened.
Pro érvek
Good relationships, working environment, benefits
Pressure, sometimes long hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A positive work place, but little to no chance of advancement for contractors
Test Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2016, november 29.
I have enjoyed my time at Zebra. The environment is fairly low stress, the management has always been understanding. The work is engaging.

The problem is that if you are a contractor, you do not get health benefits, and you will likely not be hired on full time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
I enjoyed working there
Service Test Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brno2016, november 21.
I really enjoyed working for Zebra. I had really good benefits and the salary was also very good. I had complete freedom to work and to do other activities.
cheap gym membership
Kontra érvek
the Czech people in the office are really cold and not very friendly to foreigners
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place, don't contract here
Test Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2016, május 16.
Being on contract makes you feel like an outsider. Depending on your contracting company, you can have little to no benefits at all with no hope of full-hire. Job security is terrible, you can be out of a job one day with little to no notice.

People you meet are great, but you'll find a majority of them disappear one by one until you're the only one left. Depending on position, advancement is near impossible.
Pro érvek
Nice people, cool events, good environment
Kontra érvek
No advancement, stagnant, little motivation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Good to work with
Test Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2015, július 26.
Much information has to be dug up independently. Knowledge building on the problem at hand can take a while. Attitude of workers was positive.
Management was reticent in letting contractor know in advance when the last day was. Time frame for contract was longer than expected but HR is changing that time limit. 18 month contract seems to be the new limit.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
productive place
Test Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camarillo, CA2012, augusztus 26.
very well organized ,
good salary structure , very neat and clean facility.
there is a nice cafeteria and TV also
cafeteria
hard management 21
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg Zebra Technologies további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Zebra Technologies? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van