Zebra Technologies Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 284 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fast Paced environment
Principal Staff Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2018, március 21.
Zebra is an exciting place to work. Using cutting edge technology on their products. Learning new technologies at Zebra was a continuous challenge. Transferring the builds to production factories could be a challenge.
Latest technology.
Kontra érvek
Nightly calls with factories in the far east.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
Exelente ambiente de trabajo
call center (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tamaulipas2018, március 8.
La verdad es un muy buen trabajo excelentes prestaciones.
seguro medicos privados
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun with moments of high levels of intensity
Next Gen Stats Tech (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, március 7.
It is a seasonal position working for the NFL. Time and accuracy is extremely important here so having focus is a must. If you find yourself easily distracted then this is not the job for you.
Pro érvek
great pay for a side gig, interacting with NFL players, coaches, and officials
long days
Fine kolegové a práce
HR Specialista/Supevisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brno, Jihomoravský kraj2018, március 1.
Práce mě bavila a naplňovala. Komunikovala jsem napříč celou společností, cizinci a využívala jazyk. Moje práce byla vždy jiná, různorodá (nástup/výstup zaměstnance, péče, životní cyklus zaměstnanců, procesy, spolupráce se mzdovou účetní atd). Hodně jsem se naučila a rozvinula své vyjednávací, komunikativní a organizační schopnosti a také jsem zapracovala jak vyzrát nad stresem:). S úsměvem jde všechno líp:):):). Personalistika je pro mě zábavou.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed the work and the people I work with
Sr. Environmental, Health and Safety Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2018, február 28.
Zebra is a diverse corporation with many, many talented people. i have enjoyed interacting and working to support the mission and goals of the company.
about working experience
Splunk Consultant Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2018, február 27.
if i have a chance to work again definitely i will work there as a fulltime employee for zebra technologies because of their support and working environment too.
3,0
Great Coworkers - too much churn in daily work = no work life balance
Sr. Program Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2018, február 23.
I enjoy all of my current projects (they are all challenging) and my co-workers are great but the amount of work is extensive. I work on average 55 - 70 hours per week and this is to keep my head above water. Culture can be a bit harsh (it is improving), especially if your not willing to put in the extra hours per week.
Awesome people
No work/life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work at
Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camarillo, CA2018, február 23.
High volume manufacturing with very good human resources base, creative and experienced support team made Zebra operations run smooth. Plenty of opportunities for advancement, unfortunately almost all jobs went overseas.
Pro érvek
Very good work environment and compensation
Moved operations to China
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Nice company
Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2018, február 20.
Fast paced and friendly work environment. They provided training for the position. it was too short of an assignment for me.I would have preferred a longer commitment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Review by superviser base productivity and quality
Assembly Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, február 17.
I like to Worked because people friendly.
And good benefit heath care .dentist . Thanks for the time I been there . THIS my appreciation.
If they not relocating I sure I still want work they for the rest of my life.
Family atmosphere.
Executive Assistant to General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, február 16.
We had a family atmosphere in our office. Everyone worked hard towards a common goal. They provided good health benefits and an onsite HR business partner.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
2,0
Management slavery
Machine Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flowery Branch, GA2018, február 15.
Zebra used to be a good company. Now its nothing more than corporate slavery. Upper management has a great vision for the company and want to see it grow while direct management (plant managers/supervisors) push their employees to the extreme on working hours and pushing for more production. Direct managers have no skills in the trade just a diploma on the wall. they have no concern with the employee or their families just making themselves look good. they constantly talk down to the blue collar workers. Pay raises are never more than a 3% once a year and a yearly bonus adds up to maybe one weeks pay after taxes. if they slow down and see who actually makes the money flow through the corporation and gave more appreciation to the blue collar worker the company could grow quicker than they can imagine.
good benifts
Kontra érvek
no family life, no compensation, no appeerciation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable and collaborative work environment
Supervisor Accounting (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2018, február 12.
If it wasn't for the restructuring of company and elimination of positions in the U.S. I would still be working at Zebra. it was my intention to retire from Zebra if at all possible.
Collaborative work environment
Job security/advancement opportunities
Political
Territory and Alliance Manger (Volt alkalmazott) –  McLennan County, TX2018, február 5.
Constant change in policy and management of resources; American company that is aggressive on sales numbers and performance. Good KPIs and benefits. Aggressive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very professional but you earned your salary.
Test Engineer Advanced Engineering (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2018, január 30.
From an engineering perspective it was a fine place to work. I would have retired from here however my positions was "transitioned" to Mexico. I accept that it was a business decision and don't blame anyone there. I really enjoyed the challenge of my job, developing automated test systems for manufacturing. However there was pressure to deliver on time and to have the system perform well with test requirements, cycle times, cost and reliability all playing a part. Management did have an open door policy and you could approach anyone for help or advice and receive it either from that person or be guided to someone who could help. The engineering staff was always willing to help and collaborate on a solution. The cross functional teams assembled for each project were fun to work with. Of course,at times, there are were some people that were difficult to work with but in general everyone on the project wanted it to succeed and would do whatever it took to see that happened.
Pro érvek
Good relationships, working environment, benefits
Pressure, sometimes long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
El mejor lugar donde he trabajado.
NALA CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reynosa, Tamps.2018, január 28.
El mejor lugar donde he trabajdo, recibes el apoyo de tus companeros en situaciones laborales criticas
Pro érvek
Grandes posibildiades de crecimiento.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall nice place to work
Management (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2018, január 27.
Overall a nice place to work. Company focus is shifting... going forward there will be less emphasis on HW development, but a great place to consider if your background is SW.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Medium company
Solution Architect (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2018, január 15.
If you want to work for a stable company that still has an entrepreneurial mindset, Zebra is a good place. Don't expect a lot of hand-holding though. Job training is usually similar to throwing something in the water to see if it sinks or swims. You are often given enough freedom to make your job what you want it to be. Taking ownership of projects or even just research of specific technologies is common for those who want to get ahead and is encouraged.

The corporate office runs a relaxed line between casual and corporate for culture. Engineering floor is relaxed but not like a city office. They are good about not making salaried employees work much overtime. It's not very diverse culturally.
Pro érvek
make your job what you want it to be
low opportunities for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
2,0
Contract Job
Technical Support Specialist (Contract) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2018, január 13.
There was poor training and poor management interaction there was stuff I had to break my head how to figure it out because lack of help from anyone and was left alone at times in time of trying to help other customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
A good company
Assembly Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Preston, Lancashire2018, január 6.
Work as a assemply worker consisted in assembling plastic components into one unit so that the printer could work. Work nice and fast. Kind people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Zebra Technologies? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van