Zebra Technologies Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 150 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great hours with no appreciation.
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bentonville, AR2016, szeptember 1.
Zebra tech had amazing hours that worked well with my family life however hard work was never appreciated however upon the smallest mistake they were willing to jump to conclusions and assert blame. The whole two years I worked for them I stayed in temporary employment status and my manager even admitted it was because he didn't want to do the paperwork. Management had very little interest in helping their employees advance within the company.
hours and schedule
poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Innovation Design Team is incredibly talented
Industrial Designer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2016, július 1.
Everyone in the Innovation Design team is incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about the work they do. The management however can prioritize selfish personal gains at the expense of those under them.
Knowledgable and Passionate
Kontra érvek
The design leadership is difficult to work with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Good Place to work
Electrical Engineering Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2016, június 29.
Overall it was a solid place to work. I gained a lot of experience. The intern program is top notch, many peers each year. Management is very good at placing interns and making it so you actually learn and do new and interesting things each day. Would defintiley recommend gaining experience at Zebra.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Just a Seasonal position
Seasoned Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2016, június 28.
I was able to learn types of work I was not familiar with however the culture was positive although my co-workers were somewhat immature and treated each other like high school.
good learning experience
Kontra érvek
no stability, just a seasonal job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
No MFG in the US
Manufacturing Process Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2016, június 28.
If you like to travel to China and train them to do your MFG job and be on calls in the late hours of the night, so you can be laid off, then Zebra is the place for you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Cutting Edge of Plastic Card, Bar Code Label Printing
Technical Test Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2016, május 26.
The division of Zebra Technologies I worked at was located in California. Both times I was a temporary employee. The department manager treated me with respect, listened to my input and was a great person to work for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place, don't contract here
Test Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2016, május 16.
Being on contract makes you feel like an outsider. Depending on your contracting company, you can have little to no benefits at all with no hope of full-hire. Job security is terrible, you can be out of a job one day with little to no notice.

People you meet are great, but you'll find a majority of them disappear one by one until you're the only one left. Depending on position, advancement is near impossible.
Pro érvek
Nice people, cool events, good environment
Kontra érvek
No advancement, stagnant, little motivation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good workplace with a lot of things to learn
IT Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  india2016, május 10.
I am working with Capgemini Inida Pvt Ltd.
The project that i work for is Zebra.
We provide Technical Support to the employees of Zebra Technologies.
Free Cabs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Vice President Global Procurement (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2016, május 1.
Great place to work. Merger of Printer Group with Motorola Mobile Computing is a great strategic fit. Organization is committed to developing its employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful environment to work, great people
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Agoura Hills, CA2016, április 27.
Zebra was a wonderful place to work, with good people and positive attitudes. I have learned a lot over the ten years I was with the company. I started out as an Executive Assistant but several years ago, moved up to the role of Business Analyst working with the Supply Chain organization. During my time in this role, I learned a lot and especially more advanced skills in Excel. I took on a lot more responsibility in this role, handling multiple projects at a time. I built very strong relationships not just within the Zebra organization but outside the organization as well, these relationships were primarily with our supply base, most of which were in Asia. I was fortunate to travel to China to visit suppliers and handled the coordination of a large scale supplier summit every year in China.

Overall, I only have good things to say about Zebra and had a positive experience working for them, if there was one small negative thing to mention is that Zebra are outsourcing many of their jobs to other countries, primarily Asia, thus many good people are losing their jobs because of this.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long on vision, short on depth
RFID Product Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2016, április 13.
Company's only concern is trying to raise the stock price back up to where it was prior to the purchase of Motorola Enterprise division.

It is a literal interpretation of Ouroboros, without the positive connotation, as the company is literally eating it's self.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Buen Ambiente laboral
Delivery manager LACR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bogotá, Cundinamarca2016, március 16.
Zebra Technologies es una empresa innovadora que incentiva constantemente a los empleados a desarrollar nuevos negocios, es una empresa dinámica que tiene una buena projection a futuro
Pro érvek
Buena relación de tiempo trabajo y vida personal
Es muy difícil ascender
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company with no direction
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2016, február 8.
The product offerings are good, the products themselves are good, and the market Zebra services is large and devoted. Management doesn't have knee-jerk reactions, they have full blown seizures, firing up to 10% of the workforce after a bad quarter, only to have to retrain and hire new workers. There is no advancement, it's an old boys club, and there's no incentive for it to change at all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work good co-workers.
Tech support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hill, IL2016, január 8.
My co-workers were great people and Friendly.
Had a nice environment and good customers.
The location was convenient and the building new.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 4Jelentés
Everyone is different
Electronics Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bentonville, AR2015, december 21.
It's not for me to say what is good and bad about a place. Everyone is different and is entitled to their opinion. Everyone's experience is different.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 19Jelentés
Nice place to work
Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camarillo, CA2015, november 17.
Good place to work, it was my first job so it was a long time ago. Learned to get what you want you need to work hard and the co-workers were always fun to work with.
the pot lucks
Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 5Jelentés
Good co-workers - poor managers
pressman (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, WI2015, november 8.
This company has no knowledge of printing industry standards. 5S not done. unprofessional managers who micro-manage ruin what could be a great place to work. There are better companies to learn the printing trade from.
Good co-workers
Extremely poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and good environment to do work
VMWARE/WINDOWS ADMINISTRATOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2015, október 30.
It is my pleasure to work in this organisation.I have gained more about technical skills while doing work current project.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fast paced and dynamic environment
Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2015, október 30.
I was always treated professionally and encouraged to to think of new ways to meet customers expectations. A very innovative company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
nice experience
Site Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  mumbai2015, október 14.
learned lot of new things in this field with the organisation good experience nice staff good work environment always supporting management

Átfogó minősítés