Zebra Technologies Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 213 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
A day at work
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2017, május 18.
During my working experience, I like to get along with my co-workers, learn new skills, and get the job done. I like to be challenged a little in order to strengthen my weak spots. I also want to enjoy what I do that way I do my best work.
Great company
Technical Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, május 11.
Generous time off and pay. Management was fair and nurturing. Great training opportunities. Varied devices and networks to support, global company with many locations .
pay and time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Find another source, mine is a biased opinion because I don't like them.
Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rogers, AR2017, május 4.
Over all a company that is difficult to work with, and not your typical go there enjoy work environment. There are steady breaks and what required of you is very defined, but should you not meet it your let go without warning and threatened this often.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great boss
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bentonville, AR2017, április 30.
Boss was wonderful to work for. The work required had it ups and downs. Times we were very busy and times we were dead. Enjoyed working for my boss and some of my co-workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 4Jelentés
Zebra Technologies Ltd are American company with associated values
Enterprise Programme Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Basingstoke2017, április 24.
Zebra are one of the leading barcode printer manufacturers in the world, since acquiring the Enterprise business from Motorola in 2015 they have lost their way and do not really understand the business of systems integration and managed services. They have been a box shifter selling printers through channel partners.

It is a shame that given both companies portfolio of products compliments one another there is an obvious case for selling systems solutions rather than individual products.

Zebra tripled their size overnight and have struggled to consolidate, however in UK many staff are now on combi working contracts home/office.
Pro érvek
Major Clients, large national projects across the world, fast moving high profile projects
Home working, Business support, Resource restrictions, Blinkered Approach
Its a job
Bench Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arkansas2017, április 21.
The most basic job, is repetitive, tedious, dull. Its a job what more you need to know. In my experience not the worst company I had worked, but is defiantly not the best.
Pro érvek
Hillariouse unfiltered Co-Workers at night shift
Repetitive work, 30 min lunch, day shift is full of hateful and angry people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Press operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Preston, Lancashire2017, április 19.
I have worked at Zebra Technologies for over three years i like the job and the people i work with this is a brilliant company to work for and hopefully i will have many more years here.
Good money
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dynamic and gratifying work environment
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Smithfie2017, április 18.
A company that is always looking to be the industry leader and for the most part succeeding in that quest. Strong organization from top to bottom with excellent talent in all departments. Zebra does an outstanding job of getting everyone pulling in the same direction.
Pro érvek
Excellent work culture and great benefits
Kontra érvek
Evolving to an IOT solution provider can create anxiety for established employees
Short Stint
Project Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Illinois2017, április 18.
Excellent leadership model. Supportive, team-based environment. they do not just tell you that you are a valued employee, they actively reward your hard work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Good Company
Sr. Business System Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2017, április 16.
Good company to work with, Business meetings, design sessions, nice management, but not a streamlined process, rather management driven instead of process driven.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over reporting culture, stiffled innovation
Enterprise Solutions Portfolio Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2017, április 13.
Psion, Symbol and Motorola had a great innovative culture. Zebra does not. It made things repetitive and not fun. In addition, HR is disrespectful and arrogant. Not a good place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a really productive work place to work there.
Learner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Preston, Lancashire2017, március 24.
Its quite resourceful to work there and its a very friendly environment and very productive to work there as well. you can work with very nice people and make friends as well to work with and it can be a social place by talking to people there.
nice staff
nothing really
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a Great place to work
Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mississauga, ON2017, március 21.
The Mississauga facility has gone through several transitions and has left it with no real culture of any kind. Employees appear to do the minimum amount of work, put in their time and wish they could work anywhere else. Lots of coffee drinking, socializing in the hallways and extended lunches. The environment is non trusting and politically driven by managers with little back bone to support anything. Little or no team work. You will exist in a silo. Mostly influenced by incompetent remote managers in the US who are motivated to expand their empire, this facility has no identity. The managerial style is one of intimidation and setting expectations so high you will rarely meet expectations. Don't expect to have your ideas listened to. Do as you are asked and you will be criticized regardless. Working here will be a low point in your career.
Kontra érvek
Politically driven, weak puppet managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
validation software printers
Product Validation Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, RI2017, március 13.
this was a fun place to work troubleshooting and debugging hardware and software. functional testing . cross training with other departments within the organization.
Sad
Logistics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2017, március 2.
I worked here during the production outsourcing to China. It was a very stressful and sad environment and a lot of good coworkers had to leave the organization.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Excellent products
Regional Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2017, március 1.
Zebra provided me with a huge responsibility to strive business in South India .
It has extremely robust and reliable products that was its unique selling proposition.
The company encouraged the employee to take decisions and manage risks .
The overall compensation and perks was motivating.
Excellent product line
Niche market
Poor upper managment
Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2017, február 27.
Poor planning, decision making seems to have no logic. Knee jerk response without analyzing business and customer needs. Middle management is good to great. Took care of their associates and customers both internal and external.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Atencion al cliente
Customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brno, CZ2017, február 24.
Ayudaba cliente con correos y telefono por cualquiera duda o problema que tenian en ordenar la reparacion de dispositivos.
Daba soporte en castellano, italiano y ingles.
Pro érvek
Idiomas, aprender a relacionarme con clientes diferentes
Kontra érvek
salario y oportunidad en la empresa
Progressive and exciting
Global Marketing GTM Manager, Healthcare (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2017, február 22.
Zebra Technologies is a solid company, on the cutting edge of bar code technology solutions, offering a complete solution with the acquisition of (Motorola) Enterprise division.
I believe Zebra is a good place to work and the culture offers a good environment to grow and expand talents.
Fulfilling internship experience
Software Engineer Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2017, február 18.
The internship was my first industrial experience and was an excellent one overall. I got the opportunity to work on Augmented Reality, a cutting-edge technology in today's world. My colleagues were friendly, supportive and very encouraging. My skills as a developer improved in several ways and I also discovered a lot about how things happen in the professional world.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Zebra Technologies? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van