Zebra Technologies Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 257 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work at
Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camarillo, CA2018, február 23.
High volume manufacturing with very good human resources base, creative and experienced support team made Zebra operations run smooth. Plenty of opportunities for advancement, unfortunately almost all jobs went overseas.
Pro érvek
Very good work environment and compensation
Moved operations to China
Nice company
Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2018, február 20.
Fast paced and friendly work environment. They provided training for the position. it was too short of an assignment for me.I would have preferred a longer commitment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Review by superviser base productivity and quality
Assembly Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, február 17.
I like to Worked because people friendly.
And good benefit heath care .dentist . Thanks for the time I been there . THIS my appreciation.
If they not relocating I sure I still want work they for the rest of my life.
Family atmosphere.
Executive Assistant to General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, február 16.
We had a family atmosphere in our office. Everyone worked hard towards a common goal. They provided good health benefits and an onsite HR business partner.
Management slavery
Machine Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flowery Branch, GA2018, február 15.
Zebra used to be a good company. Now its nothing more than corporate slavery. Upper management has a great vision for the company and want to see it grow while direct management (plant managers/supervisors) push their employees to the extreme on working hours and pushing for more production. Direct managers have no skills in the trade just a diploma on the wall. they have no concern with the employee or their families just making themselves look good. they constantly talk down to the blue collar workers. Pay raises are never more than a 3% once a year and a yearly bonus adds up to maybe one weeks pay after taxes. if they slow down and see who actually makes the money flow through the corporation and gave more appreciation to the blue collar worker the company could grow quicker than they can imagine.
good benifts
Kontra érvek
no family life, no compensation, no appeerciation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable and collaborative work environment
Supervisor Accounting (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2018, február 12.
If it wasn't for the restructuring of company and elimination of positions in the U.S. I would still be working at Zebra. it was my intention to retire from Zebra if at all possible.
Collaborative work environment
Job security/advancement opportunities
Political
Territory and Alliance Manger (Volt alkalmazott) –  McLennan County, TX2018, február 5.
Constant change in policy and management of resources; American company that is aggressive on sales numbers and performance. Good KPIs and benefits. Aggressive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very professional but you earned your salary.
Test Engineer Advanced Engineering (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2018, január 30.
From an engineering perspective it was a fine place to work. I would have retired from here however my positions was "transitioned" to Mexico. I accept that it was a business decision and don't blame anyone there. I really enjoyed the challenge of my job, developing automated test systems for manufacturing. However there was pressure to deliver on time and to have the system perform well with test requirements, cycle times, cost and reliability all playing a part. Management did have an open door policy and you could approach anyone for help or advice and receive it either from that person or be guided to someone who could help. The engineering staff was always willing to help and collaborate on a solution. The cross functional teams assembled for each project were fun to work with. Of course,at times, there are were some people that were difficult to work with but in general everyone on the project wanted it to succeed and would do whatever it took to see that happened.
Pro érvek
Good relationships, working environment, benefits
Pressure, sometimes long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
El mejor lugar donde he trabajado.
NALA CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reynosa, Tamps.2018, január 28.
El mejor lugar donde he trabajdo, recibes el apoyo de tus companeros en situaciones laborales criticas
Pro érvek
Grandes posibildiades de crecimiento.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall nice place to work
Management (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2018, január 27.
Overall a nice place to work. Company focus is shifting... going forward there will be less emphasis on HW development, but a great place to consider if your background is SW.
Medium company
Solution Architect (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2018, január 15.
If you want to work for a stable company that still has an entrepreneurial mindset, Zebra is a good place. Don't expect a lot of hand-holding though. Job training is usually similar to throwing something in the water to see if it sinks or swims. You are often given enough freedom to make your job what you want it to be. Taking ownership of projects or even just research of specific technologies is common for those who want to get ahead and is encouraged.

The corporate office runs a relaxed line between casual and corporate for culture. Engineering floor is relaxed but not like a city office. They are good about not making salaried employees work much overtime. It's not very diverse culturally.
Pro érvek
make your job what you want it to be
low opportunities for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Contract Job
Technical Support Specialist (Contract) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2018, január 13.
There was poor training and poor management interaction there was stuff I had to break my head how to figure it out because lack of help from anyone and was left alone at times in time of trying to help other customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
A good company
Assembly Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Preston, Lancashire2018, január 6.
Work as a assemply worker consisted in assembling plastic components into one unit so that the printer could work. Work nice and fast. Kind people.
Excellent
AP Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2018, január 4.
Enjoyed my time with Zebra Technologies, they are excellent company to work for and provide support for advancement. The work culture is great and they make effort to engage employees
Work culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
Good workplace culture
Account Receivable Specialist NALA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Okres Brno-město2018, január 4.
~ Monitoring activity of accounts portfolio and contacting customers regarding late payments
~ Resolving customer disputes pertaining to billing and collection
~ Providing regular collection forecast reports to finance
~ Releasing or holding orders and assisting credit analysts in setting credit limits
~ Assisting cash application team in write-offs, legal claims, and monitoring bankruptcy proceedings
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would say it is a dynamical company with comfortable job atmosphere.
Sr. Software Engineer in Twst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Germantown, MD2018, január 3.
I was working at Zebra for three years. Co-workers are friendly and ready to help. There is no micromanagement. I would recommend Zebra to my friends.
Very quick pace
Logistics Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camarillo, CA2018, január 2.
People were getting along and always something to do. I learned to use a variety of forklifts and attained knowledge about shipping methods. I became very experienced with different shipping programs.
Cafeteria
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Good Company
Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2017, december 20.
Lots of challenges but then again surrounded by lots of very intelligent and hard-working people. Management is highly respectable and mature and makes good decisions.
Great co-workers
quotes, orders, bids
Supplies Sales Specialist - Latin America & Asia (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2017, november 16.
very stressful
demanding customers
manager was travelling all the time
prepared quotes, processed orders, did bid
reviewed legal contracts and documents
great benefits, 401k, holiday, paid vacation
no room for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Work
Business Systems Analyst II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 15.
Not Adequately staffed. The work culture is good. People are very friendly both personally and during the work day. The take over of Motorola's scanning division by zebra technologies could have been done on a longer time frame.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Zebra Technologies? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van