Zebra Technologies Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 150 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Innovative company, old style management
Category Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mississauga, ON2017, február 1.
- Slow to move with latest technologies but lots of innovation in the company.
- Old style management & structure makes it difficult to adopt new technologies/ideas.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Very nice place to work
Configuration associate II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2017, január 15.
Very nice employees and very good teamwork. A good place to work and the work was easy to learn. It was one of the best jobs I've had.
Innovative organization
Senior Manager, Human Resources LATAM (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2017, január 15.
Zebra is an organization with a good vision and strategy for the industry it belongs. Leader in enterprise systems and data management. The company is now going through a major organizational culture adjustment after the carve out acquisition of Motorola enterprise.

The leadership is still going through changes and evolving in its style and message. The team is dynamic, energetic and fun. The company has competitive benefits and pay.

The most important learning for me has being establishing the organization once the acquisition process began. Six entities were established in different negotiations took place. Benefits and pay harmonization was implemented within the first year. The project was challenging yet rewarding and exciting.
Paid time off policy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great People..Nice atmosphere
Site Consultant IT Purchasing Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, január 3.
Very relaxed atmosphere. People are very friendly. Management is great. There is always someone there to answer your questions. They have activities that involve everyone and make it fun.
Pro érvek
never got introuble for being late
was not hired permanent
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and caring work place.
Principal Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2016, december 29.
A great Environment to work in. Very clean and caring. Co-workers are great and willing to help. the company is willing to help you in any way they can.
willingness to help people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place and friendly environment
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2016, december 1.
It was a good place to work, and not a heavy job either. Every one was friendly to each other and the place had it's own cafeteria. The managers were great too and always tend to have a conversation with you.
Pro érvek
Cafeteria, Drive to eat, friendly environment
Company was moving
Munkahelyi kultúra
A positive work place, but little to no chance of advancement for contractors
Test Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2016, november 29.
I have enjoyed my time at Zebra. The environment is fairly low stress, the management has always been understanding. The work is engaging.

The problem is that if you are a contractor, you do not get health benefits, and you will likely not be hired on full time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Healthly Growing Company
Senior Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2016, november 29.
Great place to work and grow. Good benefits and potential. Hard work is rewarded and training available. Approachable management. Highly recommend this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gret Company and management to work for
Temporarily worked as a Quality Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hauppauge, NY2016, november 28.
I really enjoyed working for the company and working as a team. Coworkers and management made the work enjoyable. I have learned much about scanners.
Schedule and Training
Temporary
I enjoyed working there
Service Test Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brno2016, november 21.
I really enjoyed working for Zebra. I had really good benefits and the salary was also very good. I had complete freedom to work and to do other activities.
cheap gym membership
Kontra érvek
the Czech people in the office are really cold and not very friendly to foreigners
Wonderful Atmosphere
Marketing Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rolling Meadows, IL2016, november 11.
A typical day at work consisted of making phone calls to partners all over the country promoting Zebra products for the mobility portion of their company.

I learned that mobile computers can increase productivity in a warehouse by over 14%, thereby creating more efficient time for their employees.

My management team was great! I reported to 3 people-all that held different roles in the company.

My co-workers were AWESOME! We all supported one another 100% of the time.

The hardest part of the job was not being able to provide a product to the customer when it was unavailable.

The most enjoyable was making money for Zebra and helping the grow their mobility side of the business
Pro érvek
Free birthday lunches with presents :)
No health insurance
ambiance execrable
Ingénieur (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paris2016, november 6.
Gros problème de management dans cette société ou les manager se multiplient et ou aucune cohésion entre les services n'existent,
je cherche encore
ambiance, aucune cohesion
Good Place to work
Logistics Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2016, november 2.
A typical workday would for the most part be repetitive day to day but there were issues that arouse daily as well that needed immediate attention and direction.
Good People
Direction Co went
Zebra Technologies
Senior Technical Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2016, október 26.
Great place to work! I was well provided for when traveling. I met lots of great people and was introduced to some pretty fantastic locations while on the road. When not on the road, I was able to telecommute.These were the most enjoyable parts of the job for me.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, nice work work areas/ locations, lots of travel
Fast Paced Manufacturer/Distribution Center
Logistics Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2016, október 20.
Management were all hands off and trusted my knowledge and decision making. Mostly repetitive with daily tasks but when issues arouse I handled them in a timely manner.
Pro érvek
The support from management and supervisors to allow me to make decisions and solve issues promptly.
Kontra érvek
Moving Manufacturing to a contract manufacturer overseas and relocating to Texas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive with great hours.
Temporary Assignment (Volt alkalmazott) –  CA.2016, október 9.
Ditto from the title "Great hours with no appreciation"
Well on my way into my 2nd year with about the same experience except I am a temp with no movement to making me perm.
Quick to blame with no interest of what led up to the problem.

Working with co-workers is quite easy.

They seem to have a healthy budget for purchasing,.not for traveling.

Offered to support other tasks and team members inside my group (and learn something along the way) outside my immediate tasks but management quickly said no.
Offer to do other tasks (and again learn something along the way) but management said no.
I think I see a pattern here :)
Great hours
No overtime permitted...ever.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and very fun workplace
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2016, október 5.
Well the company moved to Texas so there is only one repair center under zebra near the Chicago area. The time that I was there it was a good place to work. Not heavy work but was still a productive place.
Not a heavy job
Unpaid breaks
Zebra Review
Solutions Architect/Technical Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2016, szeptember 23.
Zebra is a fast moving organization where project work has to be very detail oriented. Communication with all levels is key to successful deployments of projects at Zebra. It also key to be able to work with many companies and areas within the organization.
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Administrador de Contratos (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reynosa, Tamps.2016, szeptember 15.
Tenemos apoyo por parte de nuestros superiores en situaciones dificiles. Los colegas tienen dispocision a trabajar en equipo.
ambiente, salario
dificil oportunidad de crecimiento
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Very Busy converting Motorola Systems to Zebra
Business Systems Analyst II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2016, szeptember 7.
Very Busy converting Motorola Systems to Zebra.
Many thing about system conversions and E-commerce store building. Specific to management , I learned how to parse work to people who report to me and how to keep the team focused on meeting deadlines.
Relaxed Environment
Kontra érvek
Focus on many projects with minimal resources

Átfogó minősítés