Zebra Technologies Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 149 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a contractor for Zebra
Business Intelligence Analyst II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2017, május 31.
I enjoyed the company and would like to work there again in the future. There was frequent management changes while I was there. But they where handled professionally and organized. I was working on there Sales Commissions and adjustment processing. The workplace and the people where great.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
A day at work
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2017, május 18.
During my working experience, I like to get along with my co-workers, learn new skills, and get the job done. I like to be challenged a little in order to strengthen my weak spots. I also want to enjoy what I do that way I do my best work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Find another source, mine is a biased opinion because I don't like them.
Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rogers, AR2017, május 4.
Over all a company that is difficult to work with, and not your typical go there enjoy work environment. There are steady breaks and what required of you is very defined, but should you not meet it your let go without warning and threatened this often.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great boss
Material Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bentonville, AR2017, április 30.
Boss was wonderful to work for. The work required had it ups and downs. Times we were very busy and times we were dead. Enjoyed working for my boss and some of my co-workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 4Jelentés
Zebra Technologies Ltd are American company with associated values
Enterprise Programme Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Basingstoke2017, április 24.
Zebra are one of the leading barcode printer manufacturers in the world, since acquiring the Enterprise business from Motorola in 2015 they have lost their way and do not really understand the business of systems integration and managed services. They have been a box shifter selling printers through channel partners.

It is a shame that given both companies portfolio of products compliments one another there is an obvious case for selling systems solutions rather than individual products.

Zebra tripled their size overnight and have struggled to consolidate, however in UK many staff are now on combi working contracts home/office.
Pro érvek
Major Clients, large national projects across the world, fast moving high profile projects
Home working, Business support, Resource restrictions, Blinkered Approach
Its a job
Bench Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arkansas2017, április 21.
The most basic job, is repetitive, tedious, dull. Its a job what more you need to know. In my experience not the worst company I had worked, but is defiantly not the best.
Pro érvek
Hillariouse unfiltered Co-Workers at night shift
Repetitive work, 30 min lunch, day shift is full of hateful and angry people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Press operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Preston, Lancashire2017, április 19.
I have worked at Zebra Technologies for over three years i like the job and the people i work with this is a brilliant company to work for and hopefully i will have many more years here.
Good money
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dynamic and gratifying work environment
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Smithfie2017, április 18.
A company that is always looking to be the industry leader and for the most part succeeding in that quest. Strong organization from top to bottom with excellent talent in all departments. Zebra does an outstanding job of getting everyone pulling in the same direction.
Pro érvek
Excellent work culture and great benefits
Kontra érvek
Evolving to an IOT solution provider can create anxiety for established employees
Short Stint
Project Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Illinois2017, április 18.
Excellent leadership model. Supportive, team-based environment. they do not just tell you that you are a valued employee, they actively reward your hard work.
Good Company
Sr. Business System Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2017, április 16.
Good company to work with, Business meetings, design sessions, nice management, but not a streamlined process, rather management driven instead of process driven.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a really productive work place to work there.
Learner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Preston, Lancashire2017, március 24.
Its quite resourceful to work there and its a very friendly environment and very productive to work there as well. you can work with very nice people and make friends as well to work with and it can be a social place by talking to people there.
nice staff
nothing really
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a Great place to work
Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mississauga, ON2017, március 21.
The Mississauga facility has gone through several transitions and has left it with no real culture of any kind. Employees appear to do the minimum amount of work, put in their time and wish they could work anywhere else. Lots of coffee drinking, socializing in the hallways and extended lunches. The environment is non trusting and politically driven by managers with little back bone to support anything. Little or no team work. You will exist in a silo. Mostly influenced by incompetent remote managers in the US who are motivated to expand their empire, this facility has no identity. The managerial style is one of intimidation and setting expectations so high you will rarely meet expectations. Don't expect to have your ideas listened to. Do as you are asked and you will be criticized regardless. Working here will be a low point in your career.
Kontra érvek
Politically driven, weak puppet managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Sad
Logistics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2017, március 2.
I worked here during the production outsourcing to China. It was a very stressful and sad environment and a lot of good coworkers had to leave the organization.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Poor upper managment
Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2017, február 27.
Poor planning, decision making seems to have no logic. Knee jerk response without analyzing business and customer needs. Middle management is good to great. Took care of their associates and customers both internal and external.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Atencion al cliente
Customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brno, CZ2017, február 24.
Ayudaba cliente con correos y telefono por cualquiera duda o problema que tenian en ordenar la reparacion de dispositivos.
Daba soporte en castellano, italiano y ingles.
Pro érvek
Idiomas, aprender a relacionarme con clientes diferentes
Kontra érvek
salario y oportunidad en la empresa
Not for me
Line Packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, WI2017, február 10.
This position was not for me at all. I worked NOCs while I was employed with them. I was very bored standing around just boxing up material. The shift lead I had was a great lady!
No Balance in Work Life
Engineering Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2017, február 10.
Constantly expected to be available at any time 7 days a week. Very difficult working conditions/expectations. Always pushing to do more and more with less.
Great people and teams
Kontra érvek
no regard for personal life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, a company to work for
Technician -- Spheron Staffing Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Deerfield, IL2017, február 9.
Very cultural diverse. The people are friendly and helpful. Good thing is mysic on saturdays. Every day was just another day on the job. Little room for advancement.
Productive and fun
ENGINEERING CRITICAL RESPONSE TEAM (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York State2017, február 3.
Pre-sales and post sales support of Windows enterprise tablet. IT infrastructure support of image deployment. Good working environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Innovative company, old style management
Category Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mississauga, ON2017, február 1.
- Slow to move with latest technologies but lots of innovation in the company.
- Old style management & structure makes it difficult to adopt new technologies/ideas.

Átfogó minősítés