Zebra Technologies Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 232 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Work environment
Bilingual Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reynosa, Tamaulipas Mexico2018, április 13.
Working at Zebra Technologies was a great learning experience.
My Supervisor was a great leader. He showed us the true meaning of being a Team Player. He would assist us every step of the way.
Zebra Closed in our City.
Great Work Environment
Zebra left the city.
Excellent place to work
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, április 9.
Zebra Tech is an excellent place to work. They offer a generous benefits package and advancement opportunity. I have seen several former employees return during my tenure.
Salary, paid time off
Nice place to work.
Mfg Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2018, április 5.
Mostly satisfying work experience. Good people to interact with.
Team effort to solve problems. Work environment is quiet and friendly. Projects are satisfying to work on and accomplish team goals.
Good team experiance.
Kontra érvek
Poor upper level management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table.
Sr. RF Engineer Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, április 1.
With 20 years of working at Zebra, I love the zebra's culture. My coworker and my boss are very nice and we are taking care for each other as family members. we work as a team.
Pro érvek
Free drinks and free lunch every Thursday.
Kontra érvek
Health care is expansive.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Fun and easy work place
Full time Receiving Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bentonville, AR2018, március 30.
Teamwork is always a plus. Managemnt is awesome. Always having a group meeting to improve work. Learning how to receive every unit in the system is pretty easy. Very relaxed place.
Lunch
nothing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great work environment
Field Service Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, március 24.
Great people to work with. There is always a ton of work and the team communicates very well. Zebra always provides you with great training exercises that help you become a better FST.
Great Coworkers and Benefits
No Cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Friendly & Fun working place
Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Penang2018, március 24.
I am working in customer service department. They provide on the job training on how to communicate with customer through email and solve their problems. They also provide us training on phone call answer. As they provide us well training and coaching us along the way so i am really enjoy and learned a lot in that company.
Well training provided
No cons so far
Productive and fun workplace
Repair Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bentonville, AR2018, március 22.
It’s a great place to work. Great people and great management I would highly recommend working at zebra to friends and family, or anyone looking for a job.
Fast Paced environment
Principal Staff Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2018, március 21.
Zebra is an exciting place to work. Using cutting edge technology on their products. Learning new technologies at Zebra was a continuous challenge. Transferring the builds to production factories could be a challenge.
Latest technology.
Kontra érvek
Nightly calls with factories in the far east.
Exelente ambiente de trabajo
call center (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tamaulipas2018, március 8.
La verdad es un muy buen trabajo excelentes prestaciones.
seguro medicos privados
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun with moments of high levels of intensity
Next Gen Stats Tech (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, március 7.
It is a seasonal position working for the NFL. Time and accuracy is extremely important here so having focus is a must. If you find yourself easily distracted then this is not the job for you.
Pro érvek
great pay for a side gig, interacting with NFL players, coaches, and officials
long days
Fine kolegové a práce
HR Specialista/Supevisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brno, Jihomoravský kraj2018, március 1.
Práce mě bavila a naplňovala. Komunikovala jsem napříč celou společností, cizinci a využívala jazyk. Moje práce byla vždy jiná, různorodá (nástup/výstup zaměstnance, péče, životní cyklus zaměstnanců, procesy, spolupráce se mzdovou účetní atd). Hodně jsem se naučila a rozvinula své vyjednávací, komunikativní a organizační schopnosti a také jsem zapracovala jak vyzrát nad stresem:). S úsměvem jde všechno líp:):):). Personalistika je pro mě zábavou.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed the work and the people I work with
Sr. Environmental, Health and Safety Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2018, február 28.
Zebra is a diverse corporation with many, many talented people. i have enjoyed interacting and working to support the mission and goals of the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
about working experience
Splunk Consultant Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincolnshire, IL2018, február 27.
if i have a chance to work again definitely i will work there as a fulltime employee for zebra technologies because of their support and working environment too.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Great Coworkers - too much churn in daily work = no work life balance
Sr. Program Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2018, február 23.
I enjoy all of my current projects (they are all challenging) and my co-workers are great but the amount of work is extensive. I work on average 55 - 70 hours per week and this is to keep my head above water. Culture can be a bit harsh (it is improving), especially if your not willing to put in the extra hours per week.
Awesome people
No work/life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work at
Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camarillo, CA2018, február 23.
High volume manufacturing with very good human resources base, creative and experienced support team made Zebra operations run smooth. Plenty of opportunities for advancement, unfortunately almost all jobs went overseas.
Pro érvek
Very good work environment and compensation
Moved operations to China
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Nice company
Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holtsville, NY2018, február 20.
Fast paced and friendly work environment. They provided training for the position. it was too short of an assignment for me.I would have preferred a longer commitment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Review by superviser base productivity and quality
Assembly Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, február 17.
I like to Worked because people friendly.
And good benefit heath care .dentist . Thanks for the time I been there . THIS my appreciation.
If they not relocating I sure I still want work they for the rest of my life.
Family atmosphere.
Executive Assistant to General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, február 16.
We had a family atmosphere in our office. Everyone worked hard towards a common goal. They provided good health benefits and an onsite HR business partner.
Management slavery
Machine Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flowery Branch, GA2018, február 15.
Zebra used to be a good company. Now its nothing more than corporate slavery. Upper management has a great vision for the company and want to see it grow while direct management (plant managers/supervisors) push their employees to the extreme on working hours and pushing for more production. Direct managers have no skills in the trade just a diploma on the wall. they have no concern with the employee or their families just making themselves look good. they constantly talk down to the blue collar workers. Pay raises are never more than a 3% once a year and a yearly bonus adds up to maybe one weeks pay after taxes. if they slow down and see who actually makes the money flow through the corporation and gave more appreciation to the blue collar worker the company could grow quicker than they can imagine.
good benifts
Kontra érvek
no family life, no compensation, no appeerciation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Zebra Technologies? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van