Zaxby's
3.6 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Zaxby's Alkalmazotti bírálat

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 5,977 értékelés megmutatása

Productive fun place

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
It was a decent environment and the work was easy. You just have to deal with annoying teenage coworkers. Being a cook was fairly easy and the hours were decent.

Hours and flexible schedule

Co workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Unsupportive work environment, lack of proper management.

It’s an Awful place to work, most people are in and out of there. They withheld my last paycheck for almost 2 weeks. Nobody really wants to do anything there, and they don’t give enough hours.

50% off lunch

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, late hours, overbearing work load with minimum wage pay

Terrible location

Terrible company to work for. They will rush you when they know you can't move any faster. They staff is a revolving door and managers don't understand your position.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Too much work, not enough pay or benefits

This place will schedule you to go at 3:30 knowing that they didn't schedule night shift to come in at 5. And don't count on the assistant managers to actually help you or anything. They'll crawl out of their hole every once in a while to scold you for doing your job alone.

50% off meals

Everything else

No complaints

I started as a cashier then was cross trained as a cook and cashier. I very quickly got multiple raises,and was given the overtime i wanted because they knew i would work right.

Pro érvek

Over all amazing place to work

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

nice environment

workers talking about always wanting to go home and how the new hires never knew how to properly do their job wasn't the best to lift my morale while working there but it was really good working there because if they weren't complaining, the environment would be a fun place.

free meal

no breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Horrible place to work. Managers overwork employees because they don’t want to pick up the slack from being short staffed.

I thought this job would be a fun environment. Turns out it was hectic every single day. Lazy managers. Employees with no push to anything because of lazy management. Overworked and underpaid. A lot of drama that has nothing to do with the job. If you work here don’t be surprised if you end up doing ALL positions and only getting paid what a coworker who only does half the job gets paid. Or getting the same exact pay as an employee who just started there. Also will allow racist customers to come and eat whenever they please. They don’t care about their employees at all. NO room for advancement. The job is joke. A waste of time. 0/5 stars would NOT recommend.

Pro érvek

One free meal a day or half off meals and free drinks all day every day.

Kontra érvek

Lazy managers Condone racism You train yourself Condone racism Higher ups only care about money, not wellbeing of employees Condone racism No room to move up or advance Condone racism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

decent job for high schoolers

Nothing amazing, nothing terrible. Decent first job with okay pay. Most of the job is just standing around waiting for something to do during the slower hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It’s your typical QSR management job

Exactly what you would expect for a management position in QSR. They are pretty old fashioned in a lot of ways. Places like slim chickens may run them out of business with the pay and bonus structures other companies are starting to give.

Pro érvek

Free food, some great employees

60-70 hour work weeks every week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's fun to work there, you can be yourself and not have to change anything

Nice staff, amazing customer service, I love working here it's just not for me. It can get hectic but that's at any job, everyone that works there is extremely friendly and they will do their best to help you if you need it.

Pro érvek

Free lunches but it's limited, the free lunch menu is handpicked so you won't be able to get the whole menu for free, and ½ off what is not considered a "free lunch" and ½ off entire menu when you're not on the clock.

Kontra érvek

If you call off or have to take days off for a Dr's appt, they will cut your hours back, so try not to call off if not necessary; however you can always ask to have more hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Over all it was a decent place to work

There were people that you didn’t get along with because they were younger and thought they knew everything. But over all made a lot of good friends.

Discounted lunch

Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Workers should be paid WAY MORE for the amazing of duties in that role.

I honestly feel as if I was paid way under what was required of my position. Others as well. Zaxby’s needs to Pay it’s Employees the amount they deserve.

Great people

Pay is atrocious

Decent job

The job it's self wasn't hard at all. Dealing with difficult people and stressed coworkers was the part that wasn't the greatest though. As your coworkers got stressed it hot taken out on other coworkers either jokingly or as a side comment on something you were doing. The side comments most of the time being them saying you were doing it wrong or to slow when that was how you were told to do it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Bad management and low pay

The location I worked at paid minimum wage only for me to do all the work because my coworkers were lazy children. When complained to management nothing changed so I left
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and fun work place

I have worked at Zaxbys for four years and am a manager at 19. I love it and there is always room to grow and develop with chances of moving up with hard work

Pro érvek

Free meal, choice of 15 minute break on the clock or 30 off the clock, good work environment

Kontra érvek

Some rules and protocols are outdated / ridiculous
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun place to work, but they didn't train me and I never got to cook as a cook

Alright place to work, they made me drive 30 minutes to a location in another city for orientation even though it went over basic stuff such as sanitization and work place requirement's.

Good Food Fun Environment

Bad Management Doesn't teach new employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fast paced work environment.

Fast paced work environment. High turnover rate but the ones who stay are like a second family. Decent pay and the gm is a very fair person who will promote those who are deserving.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Worst first job I could’ve asked for

Obviously it’s gonna be hit or miss with fast food chains, all depends on the people you work with. However I have nothing good to say about my time at Zaxbys. Managers picked favorites and those favorites could do whatever they wanted, including physical harm. Overworked while I was still in high school (35-39 hours a week) and the managers didn’t give a *dang* no matter how many times you’d talk to them about it. My time here left me scarred to say the least.

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great job for high school.

I worked here while I was in high school. Great flexibility. No point system. A great way to build life long friends and great teamwork. Easy to advance also.

Pro érvek

Discount lunch, team building skills, can move up

Short breaks, low pay

Okay for first job

Fast paced and high turnover. Be prepared to do everyone’s job if your co workers don’t show up for work (which is extremely likely to happen) which happened to me multiple times in a week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Do not work at the nashville location, zaxbys is a great job but please choose another location. The management will talk down on you and behind your back. It is very clean but the general manger is VERY RUDE!

50% lunch

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Zaxby's? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés