Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – YMCA

It was a time

Munka és magánélet aránya
Munkahelyi kultúra
2019, október 16.
Most of the time we were understaffed because it was hard to keep staff on and subsitutes for staff were rare to actually get.
When were were in ratio we were sometimes called away from our site to go to other understaffed sites- which made both sites understaffed.

Kids are great, but having 60+ of them with only 3-4 staff? It makes life hard

Can't call in sick most of the time, you gotta go until you are barely in ratio enough to leave.

The staff can be great and fun and helpful, and others are there just to make money, and they don't really help out. its horrible.

A staff i worked with had a medical issue with their leg, and needed to sit after standing for a long while- but someone from management yelled at them saying they needed to stay standing. So workplace culture is hit or miss.

with some schools, there are too many kids for the amount of staff and the space given to us- especially if it rains, that takes away any and all playground time because we don't want wet miserable kids to be cold for 4-5 hours until their parents pick them up.

I learned how to clean up anything a body might produce that isn't healthy to be out in an open area during my time there. I learned how to get sharpie out of the floor and how to entertain kids for half an hour if nothing is ready for them.

I learned how to make up a project on the spot based on what little supplies we are given.

Many people quit after a day or a week, because we aren't given actual training of how to manage children and angry adults. they tell us ideal situations to deal with, but if an angry father comes
 - több...
Értékelések kategória szerint
Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
1,0
3,0
3,0
Céges kultúra
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés