Munkavállalói értékelés – YMCA

Összes értékelés megtekintése – YMCA

Munkahelyi kultúra
The kids are great, the gossip is not
School Age Coordinator, Assistant group supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2018, január 24.
I work in childcare and as you might figure, working with several women can be stressful at times. They love to gossip which is difficult for a person who is more straight forward about asking what I did wrong so that i can fix it. Instead of helping, they prefer to tell everyone else about your mistakes which can be uncomfortable. They also keep you right under 40 hours, so that they do not have to give you benefits. This is another downfall to the YMCA. What I will say about the Y though, is that the children are wonderful and have made this whole experience worth it. I have grown close to them over the last few years and it will be hard to leave them.

További munkavállalói értékelések – YMCA

Good working environment
Social Work Intern (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, ON2020, január 19.
Good working environment, good team.work environment. Enjoyed working and learning different skills at YMCA.
Would recommend young people to join their different programs
Pro érvek
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2020, január 19.
I learned how much the people that work here care for the children. Workers were respectful and kind. Working with kids might sound easy but it’s not. here I learned a lot about kids and how much care you need for them because they are crazy. I learned how to cook and cut things while I was in the kitchen and that was very new for me. This was my first ever like official first job and I enjoyed it.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van