Munkavállalói értékelés – YMCA

Összes értékelés megtekintése – YMCA

Rewarding experience
Support Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hove SA2019, november 18.
As a support worker, I worked with disabled adults varying in age from early 30's to 60's. I would pick up clients and take them home on the bus. While at the Hove community centre we would engage in activities such as cooking, beading, singing and playing games.
We went on several out of centre activities such as ten pin bowling, lunch at the Bay and visited a garden at another community centre.
I enjoyed my role engaging in communication with the clients, serving them teas and coffees and generally trying to brighten up their day in a caring environment.

További munkavállalói értékelések – YMCA

Wonderful place to work!
Child Watch Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holly Springs, NC2019, december 5.
The atmosphere is always energetic and charged with joy! The customers are kind and I love to care for the children and that there are outlined, organized activities along with free play. The lay isn't great but it is a nonprofit and you feel good working here, giving back to the community, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Leading up to my dream job
Child Care Worker, receptionist, and lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, OH2019, december 5.
Working here has been helping me follow my dreams of being a teacher. The interview we a few questions and from there they thought I was a good fit for the child care position, I’ve worked at the ymca for almost 4 years. I’ve got a position as a receptionist and a lifeguard with in the last year! And I love it
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van