Munkavállalói értékelés – YMCA

Összes értékelés megtekintése – YMCA

Amazing place to work!
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Zephyrhills, FL2019, október 20.
I only work at the YMCA part-time, however, my manager has a great relationship with all of her employees, and even the director knows everyone by name and makes an effort to talk to you at least once every shift. i'm currently pregnant and because part-time employees are not given maternity leave, the director of my department was amazing and left me on payroll so I can return to work after I have my baby without going through the hiring process again. The YMCA has always been good to me and ensuring my schedule is to my liking and always works with me for time off and helping me get shifts covered if I can't make it into work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – YMCA

Great
Associate, Site - Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, SC2020, február 26.
The experience working at the YMCA is wonderful. You learn to be a people's person if you aren't. Dealing with children can be a handful but you will have to build a relationship with them. The hardest part of my job was dealing with coaches when it comes to keeping score for basketball.
Pro érvek
Free Membership
Kontra érvek
No healthcare if you're part time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
decent place to work if your a student
YMCA fitness specialist & personal trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Highland, CA2020, február 26.
Not the best place to work if your a fitness professional or looking to advance your fitness knowledge. Spent more time cleaning than training clients. The facility has more emphasis on teaching classes as opposed to working with someone one on one. Management could be better, not to point fingers it just seemed like management cared more about their own agenda than promoting fitness and building a relationship with staff. With that being said its almost impossible to move up in the ymca as a whole.
Pro érvek
free membership
Kontra érvek
cleaning, one of two shifts opening or closing, management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van