Munkavállalói értékelés – YMCA

Összes értékelés megtekintése – YMCA

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced and fun workplace with kids of all ages
Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elk River, MN2019, május 16.
If you're a high schooler, you come into work around 4pm to complete certificates for the children in swim. At 5, you work with the kids' classes, and for three hours you coach classes until your worktime is over. You hand the certificates out to parents and talk to each of them about their own individual children. Then you clock out, shower, and leave if you aren't shifted to be a lifeguard.

For the most part, hours are pretty flexible around your schedule--you get to choose the days you work.

I've learned time management, responsibility, and patience with this job. The hardest part of working here is that sometimes, the kids in lessons--or even their parents--refuse to listen to you or your advice. It's frustrating, but working through it is rewarding. The best part about working here is when the kids have breakthroughs in their efforts, and they visibly begin to improve and succeed.

Management is stressed. There are only two upper-tier managers, and they're constantly reshuffling schedules, even when the schedules supposed to be past finalization. I've had issues with that in the past.

Workplace culture can be toxic. I've made one close friend from working here, but for the most part there's a lot of drama--much more than one would usually expect. Gossip can be vicious here. Overall, though, if you don't get involved in it, the Y is a good place to work and make friends.
Pro érvek
Excellent pay, rewarding work
Kontra érvek
Chaotic management, guardroom gossip

További munkavállalói értékelések – YMCA

By far, the best
YMCA after school leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waipahu, HI2020, február 21.
Ever since I started working for YMCA and started being a leader at Kapolei Elementary School, I automatically felt as if I belonged there. The co-workers make me enjoy coming into work everyday. I learn something new everyday and it’s just a great working environment to be in in general.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Athletic Director basketball (Volt alkalmazott) –  Petoskey, MI2020, február 21.
Great place to work love working at petoskey ymca. Love the YMCA basketball program for kids keeps me young and involved in a sport I love more then anything
Pro érvek
Leah Callahan
Kontra érvek
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van