Munkavállalói értékelés – YMCA

Összes értékelés megtekintése – YMCA

It wasn't great there.
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, október 26.
I came into work and prepared my lesson plan to teach the kid, I had about five classes each day. after classes were taught I went home.
I learned CPR, first aid and oxygen. Also how to care for kids better.
The management was okay, they were really hardcore. Any little thing that you did wrong they would pull you into the office and give you a talking to.
The hardest part was working with cranky parents and also the kids on bad days.
I loved working with the kids and the people around me were really cool.
co-worker and the students
Kontra érvek
management and never getting paid on time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – YMCA

Great
Associate, Site - Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, SC2020, február 26.
The experience working at the YMCA is wonderful. You learn to be a people's person if you aren't. Dealing with children can be a handful but you will have to build a relationship with them. The hardest part of my job was dealing with coaches when it comes to keeping score for basketball.
Free Membership
Kontra érvek
No healthcare if you're part time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
decent place to work if your a student
YMCA fitness specialist & personal trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Highland, CA2020, február 26.
Not the best place to work if your a fitness professional or looking to advance your fitness knowledge. Spent more time cleaning than training clients. The facility has more emphasis on teaching classes as opposed to working with someone one on one. Management could be better, not to point fingers it just seemed like management cared more about their own agenda than promoting fitness and building a relationship with staff. With that being said its almost impossible to move up in the ymca as a whole.
free membership
Kontra érvek
cleaning, one of two shifts opening or closing, management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van