Munkavállalói értékelés – YMCA

Összes értékelés megtekintése – YMCA

Leadership Needs To Be Visible
MSA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, február 18.
Some members are very nice but most are arrogant, rude and have an entitled aura about them. Most of my co-workers work very hard and really care about what they do. However there are a few of my co-workers that come to work only to be on their phones the entire shift or using the company computers to be on websites while customers need help. Management doesn't do anything to eliminate this type of behavior from what I see so it has become a routine. They can't seem to stay fully staffed and I'm beginning to understand why. The building is always clean when I come in to work but I only see two custodians that seem to be the only ones always working like crazy. The property manager doesn't get started working until he has played several games of pool. This is who they hired to care for the building and he gets paid to play pool half the day, wow. I enjoy my job but i don't see anything changing in a positive way. It's pretty unfortunate because I really had high Hope's about this place and friends of mine told me that this was a wonderful atmosphere but I don't see it at all. I'm just glad that I work part time because God only knows what being full time would look like under these circumstances. Their board of directors really need to look into how this location is being operated because nobody should have to come to a job and experience all of this disarray.
Pro érvek
Part time
Kontra érvek
No leadership, No teamwork, gossiping & cliques

További munkavállalói értékelések – YMCA

Fun Work Place
After School Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2020, február 27.
Fun workplace but the pay could be better. I worked at an elementary school in the after school care and absolutely loved it. I was working there while I was studying to be a teacher. The supervisors were amazing to work with and so was management.
Pro érvek
Free membership, management was great, and short shifts.
Kontra érvek
Pay was low
Munkahelyi kultúra
Efficient work environment with nice coworkers and flexible schedule.
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2020, február 27.
Working for the YMCA is amazing. The work environment is full of hard workers who want to succeed and learn. The YMCA also offers a flexible work schedule. They are respectful and inclusive of all workers and patrons.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van