Munkavállalói értékelés – YMCA

Összes értékelés megtekintése – YMCA

Munkahelyi kultúra
Caring workplace with many fun opportunities
Assistant Group Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edinboro, PA2017, december 31.
One of the most difficult parts of this job is communication. Daily, I must communicate with students by telling them what is expected of them and what they are to learn. I communicate with my co-teachers to implement lesson plans and discuss how the students are going through their day. We also keep in contact if there are groups in multiple locations. I must also connect with parents so they are aware of the students' progress and any issues that may have occurred on any given day. Lastly, I communicate with the Child Care Director about numerous topics pertaining to the students' well being and improvement at the center.

If any of the communication throughout the day is withheld or misinterpreted, many things could go wrong, which in turn causes some stress and tension in the workplace. My co-teachers and myself work very hard to maintain good communication, as it leads to a smoother day for everyone involved.
Kontra érvek
Minimal breaks

További munkavállalói értékelések – YMCA

Munkahelyi kultúra
The things that stand out are the amount of hours I can get, the incredible management style and the help in skill development.
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2020, január 23.
The only issues I had at the ymca were with my coworkers. All being college kids and lower not all of them acted appropriately for the job. But all in all it is a great work experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Job, Pay could be better.
Childcare Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bixby, OK2020, január 23.
I've always loved working at the YMCA. I do feel employees could and should be paid more for the job but it is a nice place to work. Would recommend if given more pay.
Pro érvek
Flexible
Kontra érvek
Pay
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van