Munkavállalói értékelés – YMCA

Összes értékelés megtekintése – YMCA

Productive, friendly and enjoyable
Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, november 9.
A typical day at work is fun, productive and enjoyable despite the work load and stress. I learend how to manage and behave under stressfull and challenging situation, especially under wise and helpfull management. Work culture is very respectful.
Dealing with stress and managing the situation is one of, both, most enjoyable and hardest part, especially when the outcome is one to highlight as successful and productive.

További munkavállalói értékelések – YMCA

It was ok
Teacher Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Vernon, WA2020, január 28.
The teachers I worked with and aides were all very sweet. The children and parents ,very nice. The manager was nice at first but after my first week there she just criticized almost everything I did. I had lots of experience working in daycare and schools and being a teacher aide or assistant at those places I never worked in the kitchen actually doing dishes. Usually the teachers or aides would not do that at most they grab snacks for the children. Also I do not think the pay was fair. It would be a great job for someone just getting out of high school or a retired person but not someone who needs to pay bills.
Productive and fun place
Staff Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wadsworth, OH2020, január 28.
I worked at the Child Watch Center, and I really enjoyed it. My co-workers were helpful and fun. The supervisor was always helpful and kept good communication with all staff members.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van