Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Youth Worker

Munkakör megnevezése
Youth Worker123 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
123 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 556 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly to the costumers, answer calls immediately, they give really good directions. They made sure that I was comfortable in my position and was happy with it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strong managerial insight that allows you to be creative with your work and autonomous. Limited managerial oversight but trust in employees helped to foster a true collaborative environment between personnel. Work hours are flexible (to an extent) and the work is incredibly engaging, staff are supportive, and the experience rewarding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a very good company to work for. Everyone there is friendly and very goal oriented. The YMCA is a good place for children and families and offers many ways for children to grow and succeed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA Summer Day Camps offer kids age 4-13 fun-filled days of activities like swimming, arts and crafts, sports, and games. Watch their confidence grow as they make new friends, have fun and develop lifelong skills.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a fun company to work for and able to do courses in house to further your carreer the byouth workers are a great team and very good at their job the young people are friendly and easy to get on with, there is lots of paper work to complete daily and lots of emails to correspond to.
free tea and coffee
too much paperwork
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are very understanding, flexible, and just overall a great company to work for. Often l times they find an area that you like to work in and are able to get you as many hours as you’d like.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice people to work with can be challenging with residents but all worth it would recommend working there , would like a job there now if one available? Was a long time ago I worked there so might have changed a bit
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work, very flexible, friendly accepting and welcoming. a typical day is very relaxed and layed back but also fun and exciting, i love my job. my team/co-workers are all amazing people
Munkahelyi kultúra
a well organised atmosphere. a well productive environment place to work. i enjoyed my work placement.The hardest place is working with vulnerable people. I have once been in a vulnerable place so I know how it works.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the relationships I have had the pleasure of making with youth, families, and staff through this job have to be the best part by far. one of my favorite positions I have ever worked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to interact with others the ymca gave me a chance to grow as a teen it thought me life lessons that i will keep for the rest of my life and for my other jobs.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was slow paced for the majority of the time but when it picked up it picked up fast. you have to always be alert and aware but the activities are fun.
understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work with the YCMA for their Youth Employment Program, they placed me in a position at the library labeled as Youth Worker. I spend time helping the librarians with tasks and assisting the children and teens with whatever they need
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helpful individuals that were willing to let me get hands-on experience in different elements of my role, good team culture, caring group of people that prides themselves of helping others develop skills so they can become employable
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It does all it needs to support young people by organizing workshops,trips, residential s and sleep-ins to raise funds as an organization but unfortunately because of the difficulty in raising funds it's more about getting the numbers for funding and less focused on young people. Management was good and staff were above average.
Kontra érvek
uncomfortable hours of work, ethical leadership is missing
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was ok, if your a gym person then it’ll work for you but it wasn’t all that. They don’t pay and they are a non profit organization so you don’t get benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would go in when the teenagers finished school and help orginsie activitys and take them up to the gym as well as take them to the park when it was nice weather . the management are really good can always talk to them if need be
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Play with kids greet them in the morning but poor management not organized at all they do not stay true to their pay when parents are late and will not make parents pay the late fee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great experience doing what I love
I've learned how to work with others and solving problem, communicating etc..my management skills have improve so much during my times the hardest part of the job is leaving work. I enjoy every second of what I do. the culture of my workplace was very outstanding
some days
Kontra érvek
I prepare working long shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned many responsibilities. I met many new people and I carried out several projects. I had many tasks but above all I enjoyed a lot.

It was completely a challenge to start from scratch in another country with other customs and another language. But it is also an experience that I will never forget.
To learn a new language
start from scratch
Munkahelyi kultúra
my time there was actually interesting because i met new people and learned how to work with them to solve problems. the staff there are friendly and very helpful.