Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Youth Worker

Munkakör megnevezése
Youth Worker124 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
124 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 049 értékelés megtekintése
Phenomenal all-around experience
Strong managerial insight that allows you to be creative with your work and autonomous. Limited managerial oversight but trust in employees helped to foster a true collaborative environment between personnel. Work hours are flexible (to an extent) and the work is incredibly engaging, staff are supportive, and the experience rewarding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a very friendly company
The YMCA is a very good company to work for. Everyone there is friendly and very goal oriented. The YMCA is a good place for children and families and offers many ways for children to grow and succeed.
Fun amazing YMCA Summer Day Camp
YMCA Summer Day Camps offer kids age 4-13 fun-filled days of activities like swimming, arts and crafts, sports, and games. Watch their confidence grow as they make new friends, have fun and develop lifelong skills.
workers are friendly
a fun company to work for and able to do courses in house to further your carreer the byouth workers are a great team and very good at their job the young people are friendly and easy to get on with, there is lots of paper work to complete daily and lots of emails to correspond to.
free tea and coffee
too much paperwork
Great place
They are very understanding, flexible, and just overall a great company to work for. Often l times they find an area that you like to work in and are able to get you as many hours as you’d like.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Garvey Powell
Very nice people to work with can be challenging with residents but all worth it would recommend working there , would like a job there now if one available? Was a long time ago I worked there so might have changed a bit
Munkahelyi kultúra
very friendly and accepting teams.
good place to work, very flexible, friendly accepting and welcoming. a typical day is very relaxed and layed back but also fun and exciting, i love my job. my team/co-workers are all amazing people
Munkahelyi kultúra
a well organised atmosphere. a well productive environment place to work. i enjoyed my work placement.The hardest place is working with vulnerable people. I have once been in a vulnerable place so I know how it works.
fun work experience
the relationships I have had the pleasure of making with youth, families, and staff through this job have to be the best part by far. one of my favorite positions I have ever worked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, nice people!
I learned how to interact with others the ymca gave me a chance to grow as a teen it thought me life lessons that i will keep for the rest of my life and for my other jobs.
3,0
fun environment
it was slow paced for the majority of the time but when it picked up it picked up fast. you have to always be alert and aware but the activities are fun.
understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good place to work!
Very good job! But a few employees are very unprofessional and bullies. Working with the youths and families is a very positive experience because you are getting the opportunity to help struggling youths and their families. Most residential facilities are paying more based on their employees education attainment level and previous years of experience. Nepotism is a slight issue of concern in the youth worker department. Abuse of company rules and policies are violated by a few employees on second shift.
Great company
Kontra érvek
Low pay needs to be increased based on education and experience.
A very enjoyable experience
I work with the YCMA for their Youth Employment Program, they placed me in a position at the library labeled as Youth Worker. I spend time helping the librarians with tasks and assisting the children and teens with whatever they need
caring and helpful staff
Helpful individuals that were willing to let me get hands-on experience in different elements of my role, good team culture, caring group of people that prides themselves of helping others develop skills so they can become employable
3,0
More room for improvement
It does all it needs to support young people by organizing workshops,trips, residential s and sleep-ins to raise funds as an organization but unfortunately because of the difficulty in raising funds it's more about getting the numbers for funding and less focused on young people. Management was good and staff were above average.
Kontra érvek
uncomfortable hours of work, ethical leadership is missing
1,0
It’s ok
The job was ok, if your a gym person then it’ll work for you but it wasn’t all that. They don’t pay and they are a non profit organization so you don’t get benefits
fun work place
I would go in when the teenagers finished school and help orginsie activitys and take them up to the gym as well as take them to the park when it was nice weather . the management are really good can always talk to them if need be
2,0
play with kids
Play with kids greet them in the morning but poor management not organized at all they do not stay true to their pay when parents are late and will not make parents pay the late fee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
we had new activities everyday and some of them I created myself, such as soccer tenis
I had a great experience doing what I love
I've learned how to work with others and solving problem, communicating etc..my management skills have improve so much during my times the hardest part of the job is leaving work. I enjoy every second of what I do. the culture of my workplace was very outstanding
some days
Kontra érvek
I prepare working long shift
productive
I learned many responsibilities. I met many new people and I carried out several projects. I had many tasks but above all I enjoyed a lot.

It was completely a challenge to start from scratch in another country with other customs and another language. But it is also an experience that I will never forget.
To learn a new language
start from scratch
Munkahelyi kultúra
obtain great skills for the workforces
my time there was actually interesting because i met new people and learned how to work with them to solve problems. the staff there are friendly and very helpful.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés