Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA cég munkavállalói értékelései a Youth Leader állásra itt: Chula Vista, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Youth Leader13 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Chula Vista, CA13 értékelés
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 221 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had days where it’s very friendly mostly because I get to teach and bound with a lot of the kids with different activities that make them feel at home and happy to be in the program
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ymca just basically hires high schoolers and a lot of the coworkers are childish. Supervisors are usually young and need more training. I don’t recommend working here for how stressful it is basically babysitting 20-25 kids
Steady schedule
Pay, poor management
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The actual job is easy and fun. Being able to advance is not very easy. You get to build relationships with families and make a difference in the lives of these young kids, but the pay and work hours are laughable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y is a source for youth empowerment. The part that leaves the biggest mark on typical work day is the bonding you get to have with your children after a long day of school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly place to work. Always pushed us to do better and become more interactive with the kids that we needed to take care of. Always had new activities every day.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to work and meet new friendly faces that i didn't know before. Friendly work environment that made me feel comfortable and secure in my job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i really enjoy working in this company, it allows you to grow and expand in you job field.My coworkers are very energetic and fun. The hardest part of my job is sometimes the the kids would talk back i would not know how to respond back, being consistent in the job field is extremely important. but overall its a great company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your looking for your first job you can't go wrong. Constant interacting with the community. Flexible hours. Up beat and young vibe. Lots of positions.
flexible
best for college students
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun and rewarding watching the students develop motor skills over the years and build a relationship with them and their parents.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will need lots of energy and motivation to work here. You need to be high tempo at all times and make sure you keep all students engaged at all times.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Myself and another coworker would effectively run and manage an after school grades first through sixth. Activities included arts and crafts and recreational play. The program ran for approximately two hours every school day and three hours on minimum days. It was two staff to about 45-50 students.

I really enjoyed working with kids. I believe it was a good experience for me. Though it was challenging at first to be in charge and entertain so many kids, I adjusted quickly and well. I learned how to be patient, nurturing, fun-loving, encouraging, a good example, and responsible.
Pro érvek
holidays and weekends off, hourly pay
short hours
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was good, I just had school and kids. Ad it was hard for the scheduling to work
work with kids
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for South Bay YMCA was one of the greatest experiences I've ever encountered. I worked with various groups of children as an after school Youth Leader. I learned how patient I was and how important it was to have not only in my work environment but in my everyday life. Not only was I able to teach these children and help shape their lives in a positive manor, they did the same for me. The hardest part of the job was working with children that had learning disabilities because I've never been taught how to work with that situation. But that was also the best part of the job, because it was truly special to see the difference in their growth and knowing that I had so much to do with it. My co-workers and I each had different groups of children but at the end of the day we couldn't have done such an amazing job if we didn't work well as a team. I also planned and coordinated events for Holidays and fundraisers. Working for the YMCA has been a blessing and I learned something new everyday from each student and co-worker.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés