YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Volunteer

632 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 632 értékelés megtekintése
A Review of the YMCA
Volunteering (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2018, október 13.
The YMCA Company Made for people to improve there lives, Physically Excellent place to work, you could find you must be a passion Free room and board Many Programmes teach them and yourself important skills.
Large water-park and Gym
Kontra érvek
mostly focus on on the Grade sixes, Have a really small basketball court, To many programs creamed into a small YMCA
great workplace
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  King George, VA2018, október 11.
Working with the youngsters at the YMCA program meant so much to me. It taught me how much influence a superior figure can have on a young child's life. Back to the job itself. We went on field trips and took time to go outside and be active. It was an inspiring experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive attitudes all day long
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2018, szeptember 20.
This was merely volunteer work for me. I was able to help out with the daycare kids at the YMCA over a few summers. We had a great time with the kids making sure the had snacks prepared and that the children played safely. The YMCA really does build strong communities.
I was a Volunteer.
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Akron2018, szeptember 19.
I worked in the daycare section of the YMCA, and it was a lot of fun. I did not get paid, of course, because I was a volunteer. That being said, though, I think this would be an amazing place to work! The staff are very kind and the kids you meet are hilarious and unique.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to volunteer at
Volunteer Work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, szeptember 17.
nice place to volunteer to get experience and to overall help people. its an awesome place to work and to interact with kids and to be able to help them.
about the ymwca
VOLUNTEER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2018, szeptember 11.
I was a mentor for kids at the ymwca in Newark and now I help out at he Elizabeth location. its a cool place to meet individual's and network. I helped out with kids and trained them for basketball.
good atmosphere
pay was bad
Volunteer Job, good experience
health and fitness advisor volunteer, started (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2018, szeptember 10.
It was a great opportunity to get involved in the fitness area, focusing in customer engagement and cub assistance.
The facility was great, which offered a great platform to train clients.
It was great to finally start engaging with members in the gym floor and finally develop the skills to transform them in to potential clients.
Pro érvek
Discount some of the courses.
No payment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and enjoyed my time helping out.
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cambridge, ON2018, szeptember 9.
I enjoyed spending my hours at the YMCA, it was nice of them to allow me to stay and help out the kids after finishing my lifeguard lessons. I would love to attend places where I can help out there just like I did at the YMCA.
Pro érvek
Relatable and easy going.
Needed more hours.
Good experience
Volunteer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grove City, PA2018, augusztus 29.
I worked here as a volunteer for a couple of years. It was a friendly environment that was receptive to new people being able to share their ideas and be innovative.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at you got to learn and be that safe place for a lot of young children .
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix,Arizona2018, augusztus 28.
I really loved this job because it taught you how to have more patience and taught you how to talk and understand the young children we call the future .
Pro érvek
Discounts on partnering with the YMCA
No real benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Leader in training for daycamps
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, augusztus 27.
This was many years ago, though from what I remember, I was trained fairly well to take care of children during the summer, we walked with groups of kids to the local park, or went swimming, pretty fun job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a fun and happy place to work
Volunteer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hartlepool2018, augusztus 24.
it was a productive and a great way to meet other peop[e we opened boxes and bin bags full of donated items then they where inspected to see if they where saleable. the volenteers took turnsat using the cash register and working on the shop floor,some volenteers like staying at the back of the shop cleaning and tagging items. the money raised went to keep vunerable kids of the streets and food was also given to them.
thankyou
thomas
it kept you busy
it was a long day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
productive fun workplace
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wigan2018, augusztus 18.
i was a un-paid volunteer whilst i was in college. i enjoyed helping sort the items for selling and pricing them as well. the staff there are helpful and friendly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Nice experience
Volunteer Work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stamford, CT2018, augusztus 16.
Overall volunteering for the YMCA was a great experience. I met a lot of people that eventually became friends. The working community at the YMCA is reminiscent of a family. We all work together making sure we get better each day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a voluntary job
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camp Hill, PA2018, augusztus 9.
I enjoyed this position. Working with the children was very rewarding. Everyday was something new and exciting. I loved watching the children grow up
Best volunteering experience
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2018, augusztus 7.
I started to do my volunteering job when I just came to Canada about a year ago, it was one of the best experience of all times, I was working waitpeople from all around the world and it made me happy how well they treated each other. I learn a lot about a lot of cultures and hoot respect and love each of them.
My boss was one of the best people I know here in Canada, and he became one of my friends, he helped me in every single way he could and gave the opportunity to work and help people that were in need just like me. He taught me everything I needed to know and more.
I welcomed Refugees from different parts of the world just like they received me when I came in the same situation, and that feeling I always save it in my heart.
Excellent enviroment
no breaks
Diverse atmoshpere
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, július 31.
Working at the YMCA has opened up a new perspective on non for profit organization. I was used to working for profit organizations. To understand both has really showed me how business is conducted in a unique manner.
Great working environment
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wayne, NJ2018, július 24.
Great platform to gain experience in health related fields. Staff is friendly and helpful. I would recommend anyone who is interested in a career in the health fields to volunteer or apply in YMCA
Friendly Staff, excellent working conditions
Kontra érvek
volunteer hours may not fit personal schedule
Fun
Volunteer-work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, július 19.
Very stress relieving, fair pay due to working hours. Slow paced with respectful employees and coworkers. Teamwork gets the job done as everyone count on each other
Fun place to work at
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 13.
I love volunteering at the YMCS. I got to learn a lot of things and put smiles on the member face. I always workout their so it was indeed a pleasure.
Membership
No cons
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van