YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Volunteer

615 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 573 értékelés megtekintése
Fun
Volunteer-work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, július 19.
Very stress relieving, fair pay due to working hours. Slow paced with respectful employees and coworkers. Teamwork gets the job done as everyone count on each other
Fun place to work at
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 13.
I love volunteering at the YMCS. I got to learn a lot of things and put smiles on the member face. I always workout their so it was indeed a pleasure.
Membership
No cons
good place
Church Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartford, CT2018, június 28.
chill relaxing and caring very respectful and positive energy makes me feel such as if im home talking to very close family members and just bonding and talking freely
free food
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pleasant to work with and very flexible
Volunteer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Berkeley, CA2018, június 25.
Work as a volunteer with a local YMCA. Work hours are limited but overall very nice staffs to work with and very flexible. Awesome annual staff party.
volunteer
Volunteer Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, június 23.
drying and folding towels taking towels from locker rooms and putting them in the laundry room cleaning carpets doing more towel cleaning and getting towels from the locker room to the laundry room
short brakes
quick and good work
Volunteer Position
Instructor Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, június 22.
I was fortunate enough to be able to work at the Jamie Platz YMCA helping out the lifeguards and swim instructors. My job was to work with the kids and demonstrate their next lesson instruction.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Volunteer to build garden boxes
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Taylorsville, UT2018, június 20.
Working with fellow classmates on a building project to help teach young children about growing and eating healthy food makes my heart grow. Even though I finished the hours I needed to volunteer I continued to work with other on my team who were a bit behind to help catch up to the work in class.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with many responsibilities
LIT Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamestown, NC2018, június 20.
After interviewing for a position last summer, I was selected to serve at my local YMCA for three weeks in a leadership training program. This intensive was an amazing experience because it allowed me to interact with children ages 3-12. I participated in activities with them, lead games, and helped them with their summer reading. I was gifted an award for showing leadership traits I learned through the intensive. These traits included responsibility with kids, positivity when working with the counselors and children, and willingness and courage to lead activities as a “LIT” or “Leader In Training”.
When I was selected for this program, I completed two classes in preparation for working with the children. One class taught me how to handle working with kids and one taught me how to protect kids in an unsafe environment, such as a pool, because we also swam with the kids during our time as LIT’s. I believe I can take this experience from the YMCA and apply it to my work responsibilities as well.
Volunteer Worker
YMCA Camp Grady Spruce volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Graford, TX2018, június 18.
I volunteered at the Camp Grady spruce camp. The people were very nice and the camp was very structured and organized. I had a lot of fun and met some very influential people.
Free food, amazing experience
A lot of physical labor
Helpful and Accomidating
Athletic Centre Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kitchener, ON2018, június 11.
My time volunteering at the A.R. Kaufman Family YMCA was very good to me.
I enjoyed the time and the experience.
The staff are friendly and the management are compassionate and accommodating.
I would love to go back to volunteering at the Y, but my search for a gainful career takes priority on my time.
Pro érvek
regular volunteer time makes free membership
Kontra érvek
the laundry room is too warm for me
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Very fun workplace
Volunteer Work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, június 9.
I loved working with the kids, the instructors were great! And I gained so much experience from assisting them in the swim lessons. It was also a very safe environment.
Learning experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned to professionally be a leader to young children.
VOLUNTEER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winnipeg, MB2018, június 5.
I had the opportunity to be a volunteer for the YMCA day camps. Where I was taught how to problem solve, activity plan and develop healthy relationships with children. I learned to be a responsible leader and a friend to the children I worked with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and great way to experience what it feels like to have kids
volunteer counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gardena, CA2018, június 2.
I loved this job. It was a breath of fresh air. I took care kids to make sure they had fun, but also learn. Kids actually respected me. I would not mind working there again, it actually motivated me to enjoy life more.
Productive and fun environment
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plymouth2018, május 31.
This shop gave me the confidence to grow as a person and as a customer sales assistant. I loved helping and assisting the customers whilst also growing in experience of sales and customer service.
Great staff
n/a
Volunteer/Co-op
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2018, május 24.
I've enjoyed my time at the YMCA as a member and a volunteer. The staff is incredibly friendly, and so were the customers(who were my friends and family).
Free Workouts
Security
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Productive and fun Workplace
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018, május 23.
Served as a soccer coach for kids ages 3 to 6. Planned and supervised training sessions to develop general fitness and specific soccer skills was a wonderful experience. The YMCA staff was really good at communicating .
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work place, active, new experience
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, május 20.
Working in YMCA I got to learn a lot about not only the kids but also about me. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the smiles of the kids on their faces and the urge to want to learn more. In addition to them teaching me new things and ways of how to do it. The hardest part of the job would be not having the answer for the kids depending on whats being asked. The staff all work really well with one another. overall a good environment to be in especially for the children.
Fun place to work
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mississauga, ON2018, május 18.
Great place to be around kids, but really people any age. It is a lot of fun watching over and interacting with the kids at the Y. There are also many activities available that make it even more enjoyable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Blowing whistle for basketball games of kids in YBA/YBL
Volunteer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, május 17.
I would come to work get dressed and then be ready to run up and down on a court with children from 5yrs old to 18 playing basketball. I then would finish the games at hand, probably get a few minutes to myself to sit down grab a snack that they provided for me and then repeat.
Free Food
Not Enough Breaks
productive
Volunteer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yonkers, NY2018, május 15.
i wasnt paid for this, neither was it a job. I was just volunteering and helping out in the community. .Nice sense of learning how to help people in need, makes you a better person.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van