Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Volunteer

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
765 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 789 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to serve your community, I was volunteering so everyone was really nice and provided the support I need to meet the task.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I participated in an international program with the YMCA Colombia. The program was a good program to get my feet wet in creating English Learning Activities for English Language Learners in a different country.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here as a volunteer was so exciting.I got the chance to help kids and meet new kids .The employees are so nice and very easy to work with.I highly recommend working here,the job is honestly how you make it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I volueenter over there once a week. The children are super nice and they listen to instructions great. My cowokers are incredibly nice and patient and chill.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While I was working at the Ymca I was doing volunteer work.i was not getting paid I was helping organize function for arts festivals it was a good feeling giving back to the community I felt good inside and working with people that were not there just for the money just to fellowship with others that enjoy working
Working with others
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a full time VOLUNTEER here one winter I was abused from the 2nd day. I watched customers, staff, volunteers, members ALL abused here by my young manager. Demeaned, demoralized, harrassed and taken for granted. Thanked ONE time in two and a half months. AT NO TIME EVER was any manager concerned for my well being or development. When people complained about my young manager NOTHING was done! He was allowed to abuse people with impunity for eight months. THE YMCA OF THE ROCKIES IS A FRAUD! Christian principles? A LIE. AVOID WORKING HERE! They won't treat you well.
Food was ok. NOT Worth daily abuse
Kontra érvek
A FRAUD! They have NO respect or regard for employees!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is usually pretty relaxing you can kind of just chill out unless there is something to do but they are also very good about making sure people arent on their phones and doing stuff they shouldnt be while working. I learned how to work with kids and got my first aid certification for free.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment good work culture amazing people amazing management every two or so weeks we would get people bringing in their culture and their food and having events and it was a very fun and easy-going job
Pro érvek
Free food, good management, Great work experience
No pay, stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
No answers on first page, as not applicable. I was a volunteer, received training and an interview, background check, etc but I was not paid and little experience with the other staff so I can't really answer that. Good place to volunteer, good perks. oh this page says it's required to answer some of these questions...keep in mind I'm volunteer.
Pro érvek
Free training, membership with enough hours volunteered
Kontra érvek
Seemed difficult to move up to other (paid) positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great experience at the YMCA and the people there are very helpful. they were also fair when it came to asking me to do things and gave fair hours.
Pro érvek
The People there are fair and nice
Kontra érvek
The job wasn't permanent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started the volunteer gig for school and kept returning to help with fundraising. The fancy dinner gatherings were fun to help plan and execute. Very friendly management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is not a place to get rich but it is family. There are people who work there who do all they can to keep teens involved and help teens succeed, even after getting into trouble. The YMCA family is real, caring and helps us grow. There are some good youth leaders that should get a raise along with all of the volunteers. The YMCA needs more donations, support form the city, and help getting grants, It is worth raising money for
Pro érvek
This is a family place and a great place for teens
Kontra érvek
low pay and not the ritz
Munkahelyi kultúra
its like a typical day at work. the facility is nice, and its an affordable cost to get in too. what i learned there by just volunteering is how costumer service works and that's pretty cool
Munkahelyi kultúra
very good place to work in..everyone is very friendly and ready to help. it's team work..fair environnement. Plenty of room to grow and every was very nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a joyful day at work, I've learned so many things about the children and the environment, it was a good workplace culture, the hardest part was getting all the children's to pay attention, the most enjoyable is when we all enjoyed through the end of the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an enjoyable place, but management needs to be fixed. Individuals at this YMCA have ruined the sports programs, and child care facilities. Not a place I would want to work or be a part of again
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was not paid as it was a volunteer opportunity not a full job, volunteered for over 25 Teens Nights, 4 Hours a Night. Amazing learning opportunity and gained great experience and help in order for a job, hard working and very collaborative team. Amazing Overall Experience!
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is great non for profit organization that is geared to helping the community. While working there I was fulfilled by helping the young kids from different backgrounds gain life skills as well as social skills to help them grow as adults in the future. You have children that come from hardships and it was fulfilling basically becoming a mentor to those who come from those troubled upbringings giving them a different perspective on life and having fun doing so.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working at the camp. It was a very diverse company and gave me the ability to learn new things and meet new people. I would 1000% go back year after year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have the kids snacks ready before they come back from playing outside I learn that working with other kids isn't easy as it seems The manger at the YMCA is fair with everyone No discrimination to culture The hardest part about the job is that there are time where you are stress and have to take a break The moat part I like about the jobs was the kids and staff it was like working with a family
Munkahelyi kultúra
People are very friendly and has a fun environment to work in. Everyone was so nice and I enjoy the teamwork and community created there through our program.