Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Volleyball Coach

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 782 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have noticed over the years of volunteering at the YMCA it is sometimes very disorganized. However , they always have the same goal and that is to maintain a safe and fun recreational environment within the youth sports department for players and coaches.
Flexible schedule
Disorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job really showed me how to run a volleyball camp well and efficient. I had a great experience working with the kids in the camp. I learned just as much as they learned. My manager was very flexible with my school and sports.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun working with younger girls. I was hired on by my coach and did not work directly under the Ymca but I was hired by girls on my teams parents who wanted to give their children extra lessons and practice time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. I'm just a paid club coach, so my review is based on that. It's only a few hours per week with occasional long weekend tournaments. I do not deal with the day to day operations, but all of the managers that I have dealt with have been exceptional.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for the company, but never directly out of the facility because I was merely an assistant. My experience there was well organized and well planned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment is very welcoming and everything is a team effort. Love the people who work there and those who come to use the facilities. Good place to contribute to the community
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy volunteering to work with the girls Volleyball team at the YMCA. It is a rewarding experience where I am constantly learning and trying to improve myself to better inspire and educate the girls I have an opportunity to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is a great place to build healthy lifestyle habits. Staff is extremely supporting and professional. I had the opportunity to impact the lives of young student athletes, and I must say it was great to see the positive changes that occurred as a result of their hard work, dedication and perseverance as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed coaching the students (mostly 9th graders). They were willing to work and practice their skills. I was a volunteer and worked w/ 2 of the YMCA employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked two days a week as a volunteer serving as a volleyball coach for young children. The time that I spend at the YMCA was enjoyable and the people I worked with were very nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great communication, great organization, wonderful people. Answered all questions I had. No issues. Great place to work.
Pro érvek
Wonderful place, teaching about volleyball
Not paid
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love kids and this is my way of giving back to the community. I coach boys and girls competitive basketball. The parents and kids are great. The director is a pretty nice guy to work for and he really does care about the kids.
Pro érvek
Great experience working with kids.
Kontra érvek
Lack of funding for teams
Munkahelyi kultúra
I gained alot of experience working with children of all ages and babies. Patience is required and i had alot of that. The YMCA is like a second home the employees are great and easy to get along with.
Pro érvek
Making new friends, good hours
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with kids and coaching them in a sport I love, where everyone can learn and have fun and develop skills.
További YMCA-értékelések megtekintése