Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Tennis Instructor

Értékelések kategória szerint
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 535 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience working at the YMCA. Kids and staff were great to work with
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The kids were orderly. I learned how to communicate with both parents and children. The co-workers there were great to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job was watching the kids improve their skills in tennis. The hardest part of the job was definitely making sure the children did not hurt themselves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Monroe YMCA was a great place to work for a High School student. The classes I taught were relaxing and fun. Hardest part of the job was working with really young children, but then it was still a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They treated me with respect here and gave everyone an opportunity to succeed. I unfortunately didn't have enough hours to pay the bills but I did love working here!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked it there, and I was working in a environment in a sport that I enjoy playing myself. The management was great, I just did not like that they were not able to provide the amount of hours that I would have liked to achieve.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
the people are what make the company and job worth it. The cause for the y is what makes it worth it. It is laid back and the people are great there.
Pro érvek
membership and friends
Kontra érvek
lower pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed what I did there. I would lead the kids in the morning stretches, then we'd split into groups to work on technical skills. After a few exercises I'd play some games with them to keep them from being bored. I worked for a great supervisor who really cared about his work and so did my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was dealing with 5 year olds who are very stubborn and energetic. Getting them to do what you want is rarely easy. The best part of the job was getting to see the kids improve over time.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place to work. I typically taught children over 4 years of age all the way to adults in tennis.
Pro érvek