YMCA
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
56 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 979 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked on and off with the Y for 4 years, incredibly flexible and nice. Great company. The pay isn't great but there is so much room to move up within the company.
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for the Y for about a year and the time I was there I fully enjoyed the work I did. The staff and most members were nothing polite and respectful. I would recommend this Y to anyone looking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at YMCA is an amazing experience.Is was my first job and they make feel at home.Working with kids has been an amazing experience and enjoy working for them
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the YMCA has been very rewarding working with the homeless population and I enjoy the nature of my work. However the management is complete trash. Never have I ever worked for a company that is filled with so much nepotism and favoritism. A lot of the new team is friends with the current director and she’s not the nicest person either. They lack communication skills, emails go unanswered and when you attempt to talk to some members of leadership you are really dismissed like it’s not their problem. The Shift leads are unprofessional and rude. They curse & yell at the residents and workers. They don’t have the compassion needed to properly work the job and they gossip about everybody from the residents to the staff. The building is not properly cleaned and they don’t really have everything the residents need at certain shelters. I’m glad I don’t work there anymore but I am grateful for the experience to help the homeless.
Helping the homeless
Kontra érvek
Leadership is trash, facilities are dirty, and no opportunity to grow
Munkahelyi kultúra
Admin has favorites and will treat accordingly. Employee confidentiality is not followed and many employees leave because of admins unprofessionalism.
Flexible schedule
Unprofessional
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA offers a lot of departments of employment. If you’re looking for a job where your work really makes an impact in your community. The YMCA is the employment for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel like it was a great job but I was injured so I really couldn't go there at the time , I missed out on alot of work I was sad I wish I could do it all over again
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at the YMCA was great I met some nice people there i work hard at my job we became a family we helped so many people in different ways we did events and parties for families and kids
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at one of the campsites in the food department. It's contract based which is a little annoying because you never know when it eill end and it will start. I had great training and the staff is friendly. It's a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dont have no review it was messed up how they just closed the building down witout a fair heads up to the remaining employees working there and they didn't even place all of us to other locations or compensate us.
Pro érvek
Vending machine on the days he came to restock
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to work in. The YMCA creates a friendly, fun environment for a job and the people who use the facility. I would reccomend the YMCA for a place of employment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my time at YMCA Camp Ernst while working, but the people I met there are some of the nicest, most outgoing people you'll ever meet. Also, creating a bond with the children is a completely new experience for me and its great to see them grow and have fun throughout the week.
Free meals, Free lodging
none really
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a productive place to work . You are expected to work professionally. It’s easy to maintain everyone . The environment is safe and you would enjoy the work you would have to accomplish. Im pleasured to work here .
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a long time ago when I volunteered at YMCA but it was a great experience. Everyone is so friendly. warm and kind. They all make you feel like home. I had the best time and made a lot of friends as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical Day: Go into work at four, go wherever team lead tells you to and take care of kids as they get dropped off/picked up. I learned how to take care of children. I furthered my problem solving skills and my team working skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great job if you love working with kids and interacting with children. This job can be simple but, also challenging as well. But once your comfortable work becomes very easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for students Friendly staff Worked in maintenance Good for first time work experience Helpful staff Clear job description Consistent work schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
working with kids helping with homework making sure they are on a good task, i learned alot working with kids different lifestyles and etc; the manager was really strict but also nice too everyone made sure kids and staff was safe and maintain the skills they were tought in training very trustworthy person, it is a beautiful and fun place too work and do always having fun. the job was never hard, most enjoyable building bonds with the kids and there parents you gain trust and be on the kids side help and make sure they are doing good in school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
organized and clean women locker room, customer service, answer phone, prepare clean towels for customers. and answer any specific questions customers might ask. It was a good work environment and the co workers were friendly.
co workers are helpful
poor managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are looking for a place to get started out of high school or in high school, then this is a great place to start. Mostly for entry-level positions, no real place for advancements, and management was sometimes unfair.
Start place
Kontra érvek
No advancements in anything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
really good place to work and lots of fun working with others from a wide variety from around the world, would highly recommend especially if you like children