Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Team Member22 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 083 értékelés megtekintése
Amazing
The YMCA offers a lot of departments of employment. If you’re looking for a job where your work really makes an impact in your community. The YMCA is the employment for you.
3,0
Great job
I feel like it was a great job but I was injured so I really couldn't go there at the time , I missed out on alot of work I was sad I wish I could do it all over again
hard worker kind person
working at the YMCA was great I met some nice people there i work hard at my job we became a family we helped so many people in different ways we did events and parties for families and kids
Great Experience
I worked at one of the campsites in the food department. It's contract based which is a little annoying because you never know when it eill end and it will start. I had great training and the staff is friendly. It's a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dont have no review it was messed up how they just closed the building down witout a fair heads up to the remaining employees working there and they didn't even place all of us to other locations or compensate us.
Pro érvek
Vending machine on the days he came to restock
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to work in. The YMCA creates a friendly, fun environment for a job and the people who use the facility. I would reccomend the YMCA for a place of employment
productive
It was a long time ago when I volunteered at YMCA but it was a great experience. Everyone is so friendly. warm and kind. They all make you feel like home. I had the best time and made a lot of friends as well.
Fun Workplace
It is a great job if you love working with kids and interacting with children. This job can be simple but, also challenging as well. But once your comfortable work becomes very easy.
Fun workplace
Management is excellent and fun place to work. Great way to learn customer service skills. The pay is pretty good too. I definitely recommend working there it’s absolutely excellent.
Fun place to work.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Uninspiring and lack of leadership
Worst company to work for. Low pay and poor management team. Filthy classrooms and minimal activities for children to engage in that follow procedures according to child development.
The children
Poor Management
Productive and Fun
My job was pretty simple since I worked in the daycare part. I loved the kids, they kept me on my feet. I learned how to care for other people children as they were my own. The management there was awesome and friendly. It was very divers there. The hardest part of my job was having to leave them to move back home Detroit. The most enjoyable part of my job was to be able to get the know the children and having fun with them.
Pro érvek
having fun with the childern
leaving them
3,0
Title 22
Take roll of all children, prepare snack as the children wash their hand, serve snack. Have a group discussion, play a game, begin homework hour take children outside. Have children begin the enrichment activity for the day and then proceed with curriculum.
Amazing Work Place
Amazing people that are employed by the company. Many different experiences and jobs that can and will be offered if they see you thriving in an environment.
People
Participants in some programs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to gain experience in almost any aspect. I learned how to work directly with customers, and making them feel apart of the YMCA family. The most enjoyable part of working here was seeing the regular patrons and them being excited to see you everyday
fun workplace
I worked here as part of a work experience placement, I found the staff to be very friendly and they taught me many skills about working in Retail. I can also say that I thoroughly enjoyed my work at the YMCA
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun to work at
I worked on an 8 week period,learnt allot and enjoyed my time spent here.
I worked as front of house meeting and greeting parents and clients face to face.

Team members were very helpful, there was no hard parts of the job really as picked up things quite fast.

Shame there wasn't a vacancy at the end.
work experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting place to work, new experiences everyday
There is a range of things I did at the YMCA. I did the after school care, monitored the building and was a summer camp counselor. I learned a lot about interacting with people and developed people skills. The most enjoyable part about the Y is the work environment and working so closely with the community.
Good work enviroment
No chance to advance
Great fun place to work
You work with great employees, the management team is great, and I learned work isn't always hard. A typical day would include instructing children in physical activity games, reading stories, and team work skills.
Good work environment
fun work environment making it easy for everyone to get their job done successfully.
Very Fun Place to Work
Typical day was busy, learned how to watch infants and children, management was great,co-works were great, hardest part was cleaning up before leaving, enjoyable part was being with kids
free food
Munkahelyi kultúra
All roung feel good envirement
it was a voluntary job in a charity shop, I learned various skills such as speaking to and helping customers. Serving customers, stacking shelves, loading/unloading. the job was 5 days a week 8am-5pm and was a real steady workplace had great fun with all staff.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés