Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Teaching Assistant

Munkakör megnevezése
Teaching Assistant246 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
246 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 420 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assisting the lead teacher on daily lesson plans, gathering materials for our classroom. Ensuring all children are safe at all times. Engaging with the children. Having a positive attitude and mindset.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my time at their company. The staff was friendly easy to get along with and over all a good place to work. I really enjoyed working with the children, they weee a joy to have taught.
Pro érvek
Ellecent
Kontra érvek
Down fall the pay was not good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Our working environment was very family orientated and we all worked together to help the academically challenge individuals. I truly appreciate the time I spent there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The kids are amazing and my co-workers were great! They all were very respectful and I enjoyed going to work. Since I worked with the kids I had weekends off and they worked a to and my college schedule too!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great place to work with great people I absolutely love it here the management is wonderful, a typical day at work is pretty busy working with kids all day definitely keeps me on my toes!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They need to move around teacher from classroom to classroom every year so that they don’t get to do form any kind of fondness of each other. Teacher’s aids needs to be work as a floater not a permanent aids for a particular class and teacher’s aids for a long years. Their forming of group and going against a new teacher is something makes this place a very uncomfortable place to work for the new comers. Supervisor shouldn’t let him touch by a co worker ( staff) as a casual way. Everyone should maintain their personal pace according to their position.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like to work in a drama free place and that places is not they don’t like to work as a team and as for the direct she is not a people person also not professional She set rules and don’t follow them
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was nice when i volunteer because every one was nice
i would love to work there and love it. i work hard and it pay of. love to work again. thank you
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA offers a great membership to its employees and depending on where you work the salary is okay. Work is busy all day everyday, but the children make it enjoyable.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The teachers I worked with and aides were all very sweet. The children and parents ,very nice. The manager was nice at first but after my first week there she just criticized almost everything I did. I had lots of experience working in daycare and schools and being a teacher aide or assistant at those places I never worked in the kitchen actually doing dishes. Usually the teachers or aides would not do that at most they grab snacks for the children. Also I do not think the pay was fair. It would be a great job for someone just getting out of high school or a retired person but not someone who needs to pay bills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
needs better pay, more benefits. favoritism is seen all through out the departments. very inclusive vs. exclusive. very demanding of a job tha is not worth it due to low pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at the YMCA because of the policies and procedure of the association. YMCA Child Care encourages the physical, mental and social development of children and I really like it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with children gives you a sense of pride that you are ensuring their safety and creating a fun and stable environment for the growth of the children.
Pro érvek
fun work environment
Kontra érvek
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was like a family work Together and you can always talk to your boss. Always make sure the Environmentit was safe for the children And make sure staff is always happy .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Christian based and family oriented working environment, I was a temp because of the program I was in and had a wonderful experience, I'd work there again!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am thankful for this 2-hour a week position as it allows me full immersion into its special needs population. Serving as an instructor allows me to provide empathy, support and utilize my recent Pre-OT education to understand and better assist individuals as they participate in movement classes. YMCA is a collaborative environment of community and staff, where shared values and goals are met with knowledge, understanding and empathy. The applicable experience of working directly with and supervising movement among special needs individuals, is a valuable experience every class time.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I rather not say, but it's very stressful and the head ppl at the center dont care about you as a staff member. They are rude and u dont get to voice your opinions in the staff meetings or anything else. Terrible place!!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical work day may variable.
I worked in another program funded through YMCA.

Less pay , My supervisor was very unfair and mistreated me I was disappointed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the feel and work culture at THE Y. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because the pay is very low. There is A LOT of online training to go through, a drug test and mandatory HR Meeting before you are eligible for your membership discount. However it is a nice place to work, caring directors and a great place to get back into the workforce if you've been out of it for a little while.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Then everyone's true colors shined through. Lack of training was not helpful. Bullying not taken seriously.
If I misspoke, I was reprimanded. If I did something EXACTLY how I saw my lead teacher do the same task, it was never right. The lead would tell me one way to do something and then the next day, no you're doing it wrong. There was no winning.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The children are such a blessing! I'm here for them and that's it! Mon-Fri, no weekend & no holiday's are always a plus...sick time as well as personal days.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés