YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Teaching Assistant

241 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 264 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees throw the rock and hide there hand
Teacher Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brunswick, GA2020, február 16.
I like to work in a drama free place and that places is not they don’t like to work as a team and as for the direct she is not a people person also not professional She set rules and don’t follow them
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very fun and i would love to work there again
Teacher Assistant (Volunteer) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Halifax, NS2020, február 6.
it was nice when i volunteer because every one was nice
i would love to work there and love it. i work hard and it pay of. love to work again. thank you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work around
Teacher Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East Orange, NJ2020, február 5.
The YMCA offers a great membership to its employees and depending on where you work the salary is okay. Work is busy all day everyday, but the children make it enjoyable.
3,0
It was ok
Teacher Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Vernon, WA2020, január 28.
The teachers I worked with and aides were all very sweet. The children and parents ,very nice. The manager was nice at first but after my first week there she just criticized almost everything I did. I had lots of experience working in daycare and schools and being a teacher aide or assistant at those places I never worked in the kitchen actually doing dishes. Usually the teachers or aides would not do that at most they grab snacks for the children. Also I do not think the pay was fair. It would be a great job for someone just getting out of high school or a retired person but not someone who needs to pay bills.
productive
Teacher Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valparaiso, IN2020, január 16.
needs better pay, more benefits. favoritism is seen all through out the departments. very inclusive vs. exclusive. very demanding of a job tha is not worth it due to low pay.
fun place to work
Teacher Assistance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2020, január 6.
I love working at the YMCA because of the policies and procedure of the association. YMCA Child Care encourages the physical, mental and social development of children and I really like it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun place to work
Teacher Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pottstown, PA2019, december 30.
Working with children gives you a sense of pride that you are ensuring their safety and creating a fun and stable environment for the growth of the children.
fun work environment
pay
A good place to work
Teacher Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2019, december 27.
It was like a family work Together and you can always talk to your boss. Always make sure the Environmentit was safe for the children And make sure staff is always happy .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
They were a great team!
Teachers Assistance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brunswick, GA2019, december 18.
Very Christian based and family oriented working environment, I was a temp because of the program I was in and had a wonderful experience, I'd work there again!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Community centric organization focusing on inclusion, diversity and integrative health approach for health and wellness.
Part Time Teacher / Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2019, december 8.
I am thankful for this 2-hour a week position as it allows me full immersion into its special needs population. Serving as an instructor allows me to provide empathy, support and utilize my recent Pre-OT education to understand and better assist individuals as they participate in movement classes. YMCA is a collaborative environment of community and staff, where shared values and goals are met with knowledge, understanding and empathy. The applicable experience of working directly with and supervising movement among special needs individuals, is a valuable experience every class time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Teacher Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lealman ymca academy2019, november 21.
I rather not say, but it's very stressful and the head ppl at the center dont care about you as a staff member. They are rude and u dont get to voice your opinions in the staff meetings or anything else. Terrible place!!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Teaching Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2019, november 17.
Typical work day may variable.
I worked in another program funded through YMCA.

Less pay , My supervisor was very unfair and mistreated me I was disappointed.
GREAT place to work
Teacher Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennett Square, PA2019, november 17.
I love the feel and work culture at THE Y. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because the pay is very low. There is A LOT of online training to go through, a drug test and mandatory HR Meeting before you are eligible for your membership discount. However it is a nice place to work, caring directors and a great place to get back into the workforce if you've been out of it for a little while.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved this job, at first...
Teacher Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, ME2019, november 5.
Then everyone's true colors shined through. Lack of training was not helpful. Bullying not taken seriously.
If I misspoke, I was reprimanded. If I did something EXACTLY how I saw my lead teacher do the same task, it was never right. The lead would tell me one way to do something and then the next day, no you're doing it wrong. There was no winning.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will see for yourself
Teacher Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, október 27.
The children are such a blessing! I'm here for them and that's it! Mon-Fri, no weekend & no holiday's are always a plus...sick time as well as personal days.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible supervisor + Director (Chinatown YMCA)
Teacher Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, október 16.
working for NYC Chinatown ymca was the worst. The Director of the program does not know how to do her job. Literally cut throat who removed the whole the entire staff at PS126 YMCA after school program (mind you, the people there before she replaced us all were 5 years+ of working there, and knew the children very well and their parents , had us removed over bad management of the supervisor). The supervisor does not know how to run the program , does not know how to make the right choices and is always under pressure because she sucks at management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Maybe an okay 1st job
Teachers Assistance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Perrysburg, OH2019, október 12.
Part-time employees only get paid $9 no negotiating, no raises, no benefits, not even paid holidays when they are closed. They offer free childcare for employees if you work enough hours but generally you won't get enough hours. The responsibility and licensing rules you have to follow are just too much for the pay and lack of respect.
3,0
Unfair work environment
Teachers Assitant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Watertown, NY2019, szeptember 9.
Terrible staffing and management. Directors played favorites and treated new staff awful. Never listened to staffs concerns. Low pay. Kids are great and a lot of fun
Kids are great
Management and pay
Great experience
Teaching Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jefferson City, MO 651012019, szeptember 4.
3 years but I would never do that again . I left behind so many families because of the over work an stress an get targeted by director and HR
You get a free gym membership and stuff but the amount of stress from the departments was not worth it obviously and they didn’t do a raise that year plus it was stressful I had to retire
Free gym membership
HR BATHROOM BREAKS
Its okay
Teachers Assistance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2019, augusztus 29.
The ymca is honestly a job you do not want to grow in. Its a good job for the moment if you are in college and need something to get you by. You are required to do so much and take a lot and dont get paid enough. Also, the bosses couldn't care less about you. It is extremely expensive for no reason and very unprofessional. To each is own, though .
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van