YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Teacher

324 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 313 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Supervise Children
Child and Youth Development Teacher 2 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2020, február 22.
The goal of the program is develop the children character and to help them achieve success educationally and personally. The most important component of this job is supervision and helping the kids have fun.
Working there was terrible
Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, ME2020, február 18.
The coworkers were catty, the pay was terrible, and management did nothing for the safety of well being of the children. Certain staff used facilities for the benefit of their children (those attending and not attending the program). Some individuals had overtime built into their pay schedule others were chastised (even though their is no way to collect over time without being asked to pick up additional hours By management.
Fun people to work with
Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mission Hills, CA2020, február 14.
The Y is a great place to work for. I wish I would have stayed! I'm hoping to go back as soon as there is an opening. The children definitely made me feel like I was making a difference
Great Organization
Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Mirage, CA2020, február 10.
Pay want too great.
Some of the Site Directors were lazy and unorganized.

[So on and so fourth
I do not hanged anything else to say.
Do not understand why I have to in put 150 characters.]
Poor management
Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amherst, NS2020, február 9.
She thinks that you can handle more then what you can. If you ask for help she will not help you. All she cares about is the money that the daycare brings in not her staff or the children at the daycare center.
Very supportive
Swim Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lytham St. Annes2020, január 27.
Working with the YMCA was my first job, and they were always very supportive of me, whether it was needing time off due to family emergencies/illness/holiday, or in terms of my training (they always took the time with me to explain anything I was unsure of).
Always An Adventure
Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marblehead, MA2020, január 17.
Great job with hours, flexibility and locations. Other staff members are great and communication with parents is on point. Easy job to do and getting to plan educational activities to teach is always a new adventure to do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a fine place to work
YMCA BASE teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2020, január 14.
If you advance there your pay doesn’t really go up like it should and some directors are rude but I’m general it’s nice I guess. It’s only part time and you get minimum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay rate is too low comparing to the limited time per day
Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Princeton, NJ2020, január 13.
My experience is so good, I am working since 3 years as a group leader, I never had a problem yet the pay rate is the same for the three years, it never exceeds the 12/ hour
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with a great flexible supervisor
TEACHER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Idaho2020, január 13.
Work was fun and easy going. Got to do a lot of fun activities with the children and felt like I made a positive impact on their daily lives. My supervisor was great but his supervisor was not the best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supportive and inclusive environment.
Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2020, január 13.
Flexible work schedules. The overall atmosphere was pretty good. There was always support from upper management in terms of growth in the company, individual growth, and more. You don't feel like a cog in the machine, they care about you as a person as well as your health and wellness.
Headstart-Y
Teacher- Headstart (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2020, január 10.
The Headstart portion of the Y is similar to a contracted agency. My perspective is from a B. City Headstart view not the Y as a whole. I do not believe the Y is built for Headstart. There is a high turnover rate, no raises or incentives for efforts. Evaluations are given but no growth opportunities or bonuses. Applicants should be weary there is no summer pay and they will take legal action aginst unemployment.
Pro érvek
Pay, Health Benefits, Access to great teachers, Free Gym Membership
Kontra érvek
No Rollover PTO or Sick time, no lunch breaks, no summer pay option for teachers, no substitutes, no incentives, no growth
Awful leadership
Child Watch Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, KY2020, január 6.
When I worked for them last year and beginning of this year, the management including the CEO were awful. No help and did not care about the employees or children
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are great and great learning environment
Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Willoughby, OH2019, december 26.
The YMCA is a pleasant place to work. I love learning the children and they let me use my own creativity. I learned how to work with others and understanding how to make with others that are different from myself. The hardest part of the job is learning to work with the material and how to assess the correct management procedures.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A friendly environment with middle management support
Senior Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  YMCA Building2019, december 22.
The environment gives you full support for teaching purposes. The full-time and part-time staff are friendly and supportive of each other. However, additional duties are piled on as time goes on.
Pro érvek
Full support for work-related resources
Kontra érvek
Too many frivolous non-teaching activities piled on
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good career choice
Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Klamath Falls, OR2019, december 12.
My boss changed my hours after 6 months. No benefits. No insurance. Low pay. Too many bosses. Rude employees. I never put in my notice to leave but management hired 2 new employees instead of working with my schedule. They knew I was going to school and couldn't close, but when they told me I had to close, and I couldn't, they cut my hours.
2,0
It sucks
teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukie, OR2019, december 9.
Corporate is trash an treats you like garbage. The pay sucks. Corporate does nothing when you have actual problems with your center or the children in the program.
The kids and parents make it worth it though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a place I would go back to
Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eau Claire, WI2019, december 8.
They are not polite they never took anything seriously u tell the director something and he never helped out on anything. The director wouldn’t be there for anyone especially when trying to talk about something he would take sides and not listen to any teachers
Munkahelyi kultúra
High employee turn over rate
Teacher 22 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redlands, CA2019, december 7.
Pass. Company has high employee turn over. Hard work for minimal pay. No recognition for going beyond work duties. Expect 10 to 15 cent pay raise every couple years.
Great place to build Child Development Career
Youth Development Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2019, november 27.
It is the best place to begin your career with children. They are very flexible with your schedule. You learn a lot of things and gain much knowledge from others.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van