YMCA cég munkavállalói értékelései a Swim Instructor állásra itt: Boise, ID

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 231 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Management Doesn' Care
SWIM INSTRUCTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, december 8.
My manager down in aquatics didn't pay me for 2 months then accused me of lying on my time sheets. Familys that come in are usually disrespectful, i met about 4 nice families in my 6 monghs of working as a swim instructor. Other than that, this job is terrible. It takes forever to move up in pay or job titles. And there isn't a single garentee that you'll even be put on the schedule. Because the Manager doesn't care. I would not recommend this job to anyone.
It wasn't great there.
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, október 26.
I came into work and prepared my lesson plan to teach the kid, I had about five classes each day. after classes were taught I went home.
I learned CPR, first aid and oxygen. Also how to care for kids better.
The management was okay, they were really hardcore. Any little thing that you did wrong they would pull you into the office and give you a talking to.
The hardest part was working with cranky parents and also the kids on bad days.
I loved working with the kids and the people around me were really cool.
co-worker and the students
Kontra érvek
management and never getting paid on time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful and fast-paced, but worth the emotional pay-off
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, július 2.
It was really hard to work here. I lost energy very quickly because of the stressful and fast-paced experience. However, the reward of watching students succeed and grow was worth all the pain.
Relaxed and fun workplace
Swim Lessons Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, január 31.
Flexible hours, friendly environment, great exercise, work 5 hours max a day with relaxed managers, you get to spend time with your friends and teach kids new tools
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back and really fun
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, január 12.
As a swim instructor, you get to meet and teach all kinds of ages of children and kids. Its fun to interact with the kids and the parents and try to help them learn better and succeed so they can move up to the next level. Managers are super understandable and very kind. It was a very easy job to keep coming back to every day.
Fun and pretty easy
Kontra érvek
Had "homework" outside of work (plans, reviews for kids, etc)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked around pools and patrons of many cultures
Downtown Boise - Lifeguard / Swim instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2017, december 5.
Large amount of time spent around and in water, practicing CPR and utilization methods for the AED. Constantly scanning pools, always prepared for an emergency
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Certain co workers
Great place to work!
Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2016, december 31.
The YMCA is an amazing place to work! The environment is uplifting, and there is a sense of community. There weren't many advancement opportunities available to me however.
Pro érvek
positive environment, sense of belonging
Kontra érvek
not many opportunities for advancement
Productive and educational
Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise Idaho2015, április 19.
The YMCA is a warm , friendly , family oriented organization that doesn't turn anyone away . Working for the YMCA taught me the difference between professionalism and friendly , it taught me that not all rules management sets you need to agree with but it also taught me to work within a team; what being a team member really means .
The management at the YMCA is a tricky thing. There are many positions to go through when there is a problem occurring at the pool deck.
The co-workers are very nice and friendly but its hard to get shifts covered .
The hardest part would be , keeping up on your skills and maintaining visual awakens during a 8 hr shift of scanning
The most enjoyable part would be the interact and keeping people safe while providing them with a fun warm environment .
Pro érvek
Free member ship, cool swim suits and flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Hard management, no subs and long hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun Work Place
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2014, október 3.
Being a Swim instructor was very fun and exciting! At this job I learned how to effectively communicate with a vast range of ages. Along with understanding that each individual learns in a different way.

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van