YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Swim Instructor

1 230 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 096 értékelés megtekintése
It’s a good job!
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2019, november 18.
Over the past year and five months Ive worked at the Ymca I’d say it is a good job for teenagers and college students. Its a great first job! The patrons and co-workers and respectful sometimes and I believe being a lifeguard/swim instructor is a good job for beginners.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible and fun place to work
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2019, november 16.
The part I loved the most while lifeguarding and being a swim instructor at the YMCA was the fun work place and fun people I got to work with. Every day was a new scenario and way for me to think how something would be best efficient to teach another person. The hours were flexible with my college schedule, and management was very understanding. I worked there for 3 years and only left because it didn't fit my career needs/requirements but if it did, I definitely would've stayed. The atmosphere of the YMCA is definitely whole-hearted and worth the pay of having fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot about working with others and
Swim Instructor/Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2019, november 16.
The YMCA lifeguarding experience was just typical lifeguarding things, scanning the pool and cleaning up a bit after the patrons. There was a specific swim instructing agenda that was helpful for beginners. Overall a very good first job.
3,0
Not the Best but Okay
LIFEGUARD AND SWIM INSTRUCTOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2019, november 16.
The Morgan Family YMCA gave me a lot of experience and helped me grow a little more. It was really fun in the beginning and it was nice to make new friends, but after being there for so long, you tend to see everyone's true colors. I recommend, if one chooses to work here, to be committed to actually showing up, be prepared when your other coworkers don't (it tends to make the job a little harder), stay in your own lane and try not to go above and beyond because it really does not matter to them, and don't stay there too long because it might just ruin you.
Fun workplace
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schertz, TX2019, november 10.
Being able to experience a close and tight knit family. It's like having a second family. Very chill and relaxing environment. Can get very busy on certain days.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first job was the worst
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2019, november 10.
I was a lifeguard over the summer at the YMCA and it was the most stressful thing. Supervisors were rude and not helpful at all. Sometimes they would double schedule people and leave them to find their own replacements. Same would happen if you were sick. No paid vacation no job security and they ignored my health issues in favor of me working outside which I am unable to do for health reasons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun environment to teach children in
Swim instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anderson, SC2019, november 2.
This position required me to be creative in how to teach children how to swim while also maintaining the children's focus on the lesson. The culture was to provide the best learning environment possible for the children and to work hard while making it fun.
Job
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Diamond Bar, CA2019, november 2.
It is a good experience and it requires team work with your coworkers. Working at the Y is great because of the flexible hours and great management along with the kind people.
Experience working at the YMCA
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, október 31.
I loved working at the Norhwest Family YMCA. Everyone was like a family, members included. I loved my job position because I got to make sure everyone was safe and taught adults and children how to swim properly , everyone was happy. The YMCA is a great place to be !
Great highschool and college Job
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Allouez, WI2019, október 31.
Spending time with kids and adults in the aquatic department is fun and rewarding. I have enjoyed working here, although it is not enough to support my lifestyle as I move forward.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Met some very great life long friends
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor, childcare, front desk helper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE 681342019, október 29.
I loved my job, but after 3 and 1/2 years I didn’t like it as much and wanted something that was more suited for me and could give me experience. I did multiple jobs at the YMCA and during my time at the ymca I was given opportunities to manage the pool and front desk as times
Pro érvek
Supportive people
Kontra érvek
Not really any benefits
Awesome
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bay City, MI2019, október 28.
I enjoy working there and i enjoy the people i work with. Its awesome to see the people we see grow and better themselves on a day to day basis. I learn a lot as my time goes on
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gives back to the community
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rahway, NJ2019, október 27.
Is an excellent place for children to learn to swim. A nice place for adults children and families to develop and grow in a health conscious environment.
Productive and Family-Oriented Work Environment
Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2019, október 27.
A typical day at work would include greeting students, taking attendance, organizing and setting up the pool deck and finally spending quality time teaching water safety while implementing the 3 core values. While working at the Y I developed a sense of confidence in organizing lessons, games, and communicating with parents. Lastly, the most enjoyable part of my job as a swim instructor would have to be watching my students learn how to swim on their own and being able to swim safely while having fun.
Aquatics
LIFEGUARD/SWIM INSTRUCTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, CA2019, október 26.
Great environment and friendly members. Hours recieved depend on availability. Same schedule all month and availability is turned 2 weeks before month ends.
2,0
Boring and spineless
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor/Swim Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2019, október 23.
The aquatics director has NO backbone and will backdown you just about anybody and tries to give everybody what they want which just conflicts and makes it harder for most employees who want some time off
Productive and Inspiring work setting
Lifeguard, Swim Lesson Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, MD2019, október 22.
A typical day consisted of taking care of the pool. I surveyed the area for potential hazards. I changed chemicals, and monitored pool quality. In addition to this I carried out structured lesson plans for a variety of age groups.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the YMCA
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Cove, NY2019, október 22.
The ymca treated me very well while I worked there, but management was very unorganized and was difficult to pick up more hours or find coverage in emergencies.
Productive and Fun work place
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wyoming, MI2019, október 22.
This was a very fun job because I got to work with kids and teach them how to swim. It helped me build many skills and was very flexible and worked with my schedule so I was able to work while going to school. Overall it had a very good environment.
Pro érvek
Free membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great aside from unnecessary drama
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, IN2019, október 16.
Alot of times drama was brought into the workplace, and it made it look very unprofessional on our part towards the customers. I had to carry alot of the extra work when it came to the teaching and lifeguarding making sure patrons were paying attention
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van