YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Swim Instructor

1 068 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 232 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful workplace and good community
Lifeguard/Swimming Instructor/Aquatic Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, ON2019, március 19.
The YMCA is a wonderful place to work and is great for becoming involved in the community. I have learned many life-skills working at the YMCA and highly recommend working there. Many of the positions are wonderful for students, are a parent looking for part-time hours or want to refine or enhance leadership skills. The YMCA staff are welcoming and friendly and make it a wonderful learning environment for new employees.
Pro érvek
Wonderful work environment, free gym membership, flexible hours, good management
Kontra érvek
Minimum wage, no benefits unless full-time
Good High School Job
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor/Back Desk Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kernersville, NC2019, március 19.
This place was a good starting point for me while I was in High School. Not too many hours so I couldn't do homework or hang out with friends but enough to have some money in my pocket without working at a fast food place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good part time job for high school students
Lifeguard/Head Swim Lessons Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Quincy, IL2019, március 19.
Worry about you and not anyone else. Do not get wrapped up in the chaos. Try to keep your head up. Pool is nice. Great Aquatics department. Good lifeguards.
Positive environment
Neenah - Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Neenah, WI2019, március 19.
I love working for the YMCA as a part-time lifeguard because it's very easy to choose my own work schedule as needed, and getting shifts covered is very simple. My bosses are super helpful and friendly which is always something I value in a job.
Free YMCA membership
Few hours for part-time
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place to work.
Swim Instructor and Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wexford, PA2019, március 19.
It was not a great place to work. The lifeguards did not care about their jobs and no one was motivated. Management switched constantly and the overall lack of interest by everyone involved was hard to work with.
Good days and Bad days
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Framingham, MA2019, március 19.
While it was a good place for a first time job it did have a problem of 1 not having its lifeguards get paid enough for the work that we were doing and 2 not having enough people for the number of pools we had to cover.
Fun workplace
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, március 15.
Everyone is very close-knit here which is great! However, at the same time it is also a con, because when you’re an outsider they really do make it obvious until you’re in good with one of the other employees.
Great learning environment
Lifeguard/ Swim Instructor/ Front Desk Reception (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, március 14.
This business cares for its employees and it’s customers. All the relationships are personal, and you can clearly see the care and effort the employees put into building good customer trust and satisfaction.
Free membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place and relaxed environment
lifeguard and swim instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS 666082019, március 14.
I liked building relationships with the regulars that came to swim and my favorite part was the lessons and the extra money I got from that. It was a little hard to maintain the pool chemicals since the pool was always so dirty and warm.
Ymca
LIFEGUARD/SWIM INSTRUCTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Orange, FL2019, március 14.
I worked at the YMCA as a Lifeguard, Swim Instructor, and a Swim Coach. The Y offers free membership to their employees which is a great benefit. The job was alot of fun working with people and being outside by the pool!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Energetic and rewarding time helping in the pool and outside of it.
Lifeguard, Swim Instructor, Swim Team Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sammamish, WA2019, március 13.
Work was fun and engaging throughout the day. You learn cooperation, awareness and patience overall. Management was great for hosting parties and get togethers every week. Really relaxed and positive atmosphere. As long you are comfortable in the water and won't fall asleep lifeguarding, expect another wonderful day. Saving lives and cute co-workers make the day.
1,0
I wouldn't recommend it
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, március 13.
To say the least it was was a very childish work environment as well as much harrassment from co-workers that was not addressed from management. It got to a point where I had no choice but to transfer locations but that did not help.
Pro érvek
Very independent job environment.
Kontra érvek
There was no discipline in the workplace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great bosses that help with guidance within the job
Swim Lessons Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Canton, OH 447202019, március 11.
I think as a starter job this company was wonderful. Everyone was very understanding & helpful throughout my 5 years working there.
I found the people I worked with helped become the leader I am today.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and positive work environment
Lifeguard and swim instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coppell, TX2019, március 4.
The YMCA is a place of inclusion for all walks of life. I was proud to be a part of that community and I am very appreciative of the opportunity I had to work there when I was in high school.
Great first job
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naperville, IL2019, március 2.
Started working here while i was still in highschool. Had alot of fun teaching and training the people i taught swim lessons too. Everyone there was nice and relaxed. If looking for a job in highschool or summer this is a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awful management but lovely employees
swim instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gungahlin ACT2019, március 1.
The management team were not very understanding of college requirements. The hardest part of the job is the parental abuse received almost daily. The water heater was always broken which made employees very sick but were not allowed time off. To receive a qualification, management blackmail you into working extra shifts or you wont get your qualification. I learned how to teach children and adults to swim and how to calm them down when anxious.
Lovely coworkers
Water heater always broken
great management, really relaxed
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minnetonka, MN2019, február 28.
It was difficult to be trained in, but once I was comfortable in the position it was enjoyable to work with the children and parents. I received lots of feedback from the manager.
discounted membership
low pay
Good Job
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Covington, LA2019, február 26.
I enjoyed the environment. The managers are easy to work with and have good communication skills. I enjoy my coworkers. For the most part, everyone is pleasant to work with.
Free Membership
Kontra érvek
Needs more lifeguard sun protection and appreciation
Fun workplace
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melrose, MA2019, február 21.
It was a fun experience being a swim instructor at the YMCA. I spent most of my time in the pool teaching kids while also getting trained in CPR and First-Aid.
Fun
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun being with kids but a lot of immaturity and disrespect and gossip
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingston, NY2019, február 19.
There were a lot conflicts between management and staff. Intructors, staff we were not get treated fairly. Communication was not always clear therefore lack of communication made the job a lot more difficult.
Pro érvek
I loved working with kids
Kontra érvek
I wasn’t treated fair at the YMCA
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van