YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Swim Instructor

1 153 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 586 értékelés megtekintése
Work Enviorment
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mukwonago, WI2019, július 19.
The YMCA is a wonderful place to work. Its filled with kind and caring people and amazing children that will light up your day. The management is always there if you have any questions
Good Management
Lose people
Good experience
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Dorado, KS2019, július 17.
I enjoy my time there everyday working with people! I made lots of friends and helped many kids learn how to swim. I got to interact with different kinds of people and loved it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place with supportive culture
Swim Instructor and Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2019, július 16.
Coworkers are all very nice and most people come to work with a good attitude. Managers make sure we do our job but also have fun. It is almost impossible to get fired from there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes difficult workplace, with lots of teenage disputes and lack of a real management system in Aquatics.
Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Taylors, SC2019, július 11.
There was not an effective director in my department at my branch, and things were not organized. Though given a leadership role, other employees were told I was not superior to them and they ultimately did not have to listen to anything I said. It is a disorganized situation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
very quick paced
Berywn IL - Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Berwyn, IL2019, július 10.
It was a very fun place to be at but it could be very stressful at points. Some kids don't show up, some kids don't listen. It was a very fun job because I enjoyed to work with children, but there were definitely moments of stress.
Great First Job
Swim Instructor/Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  SeaTac, WA2019, július 9.
Working at the YMCA was a good job for when I was in high school. I enjoyed most of my coworkers and I enjoyed the swim patrons. Management was a bit unqualified and didn't seem to fully know how to handle things at times.
fun workplace
Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Myrtle Beach, SC2019, július 8.
I enjoy the YMCA, i love meeting the members and helping where I am needed. Helping the member from all different ages and diversities help me in my day to day life. I learn a lot from this job
Munkahelyi kultúra
An okay place to work with the right management
Swim Instructor/Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2019, július 5.
I worked for the Y for over 2.5 years, but towards the end, there was management over turned and it ruined it for me. I absolutely loved my supervisor up until we switched facilities, but that happens sometimes. I had always felt supported, comfortable to ask questions as needed, etc.
Alright
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2019, július 5.
I liked my job. I didn’t do much and I learned life saving skills as well as the task of teaching life saving skills. I learned first aid, and AED licensing.
Pro érvek
Fast paced and laid backed
Not many hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Okay
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, július 5.
I had a decent time while working at the YMCA. The only thing was the management and time off system. The aquatics director was one of the nicest people I've met but her style was incoherent and very confusing. She would not handle time off but have the guards put up papers and hope that someone would take a shift. Complete chaos, but the people were nice.
Pro érvek
Breaks were good, and swim time was nice
Fun and Friendly Environment
Lifeguard & Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2019, július 2.
There is always something to do and things to learn. I look forward to going to work and teaching children to swim. To see them advance and improve each week gives me great joy. The staff is AMAZING and is always wiling to help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fun and easy to work and get along with my fellow employes
Swimming Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Randallstown, MD2019, június 30.
working at the YMCA has showed me many skills i have and how to teach others to obtain there skills and use them in a positive and safe way teaching peopple also showes me i can learn from them no mayyer how old
Munkahelyi kultúra
I hated leaving! Wish I hadn’t needed to!
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ventura, CA2019, június 29.
I absolutely adored working for the YMCA! My coworkers and manager were such joys to see and work with everyday! I made some lifelong friendships that I’ll always cherish and if there had been a way to keep my job and go to the school I was going to, I would have! Amazing atmosphere, great energy and lovely people!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Swim Instructor, Lifeguard Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toms River, NJ2019, június 23.
I would recommend this job to anyone who likes being around the water. Knowing the sills is a must and you must know how to swim. Being patient is key to teaching people how to swim and having experience with stroke development is key.
Good job for students
Lifeguard/Swim instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, IL2019, június 21.
Worked well for a little bit and then they started cutting my hours and the treatment from having unskilled managers impacted my willingness to work at the location
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starter job with good work environment
Lead Lifeguard Over Age 18 & Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellevue, WA2019, június 18.
Typical day at work was you were on the stand and then off the stand as well as cleaning and moving pool lanes. Chemicals tests were routinely done by me and other lifeguards. Management were very down to earth. The hardest part of the job was that you were in charge of the pool area while on deck. The most enjoyable part of the job was who I worked with. We were all one big, happy family.
Several breaks
Kontra érvek
Had to be in charge all the time
Love my job
Lifeguard and swim instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON2019, június 18.
I love working at the Y. The managers are amazing and do everything they can to help you succeed. Wether it is finding apprenticeships for you or moving you to another site so that they can keep you as a worker. I feel very appreciated at the Y. My coworkers are great! Always sending me new ideas to use and are always there to support you. Also super understanding and great on short notice (for child care. Not aqautics, mainly because most of the people you work with are teens.)
Great work hours
Not enough full-time work. No benefits for Part time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive, fun enviroment
Swimming Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bastrop, TX2019, június 18.
It is a very productive and professional place to work at. I would arrive around 5:30 PM everyday and clockout at 8:00 PM, I gave swim lessons for two straight weeks at a time. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with new people everyday.
Pro érvek
Play with different kifs everyday
Not much hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun to work and a great place to make friends
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, IL2019, június 18.
Great work environment and healthy atmosphere. The training they did and the families that i worked with in swim instructing were always kind and reliable.
Okay
Lifeguard, Swim instructor, Swim Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego2019, június 16.
Working for the y is a good summer job. Only a good sumer jobs. Other than that management sucks everywhere. Managers have favorites and it ain't that fun tbh. Good hours offered though
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van