YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Swim Instructor

1 030 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 570 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
LIFEGUARD/SWIM INSTRUCTOR/COACH (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arizona2019, január 18.
I tried to gather other lifeguards together to work out, I got written up cause i made it seem like a program. I dont understand. Management and i never saw eye to eye, I felt like they were always against me.
Great company.
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, január 17.
The ymca is great for all ages. Awesome work environment and great employees who care about their jobs. Management is quick to help teach when help is needed.
Fun place to work
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wooster, OH2019, január 15.
I was able to work with all ages of kids learning how to swim. A job that was never the same each day. Always an adventure and took great pride in watching them learn to swim on their own.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not enough hours kinda sexist
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sanford, ME2019, január 15.
my experience wasn't the best they hired many teens so I never got hours even tho I always could work, when asked for more hours I got less. A guy got a raise and promotion before me and I worked more and I was friendlier.
Great working environment!
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Onalaska, WI2019, január 14.
The YMCA has such a great working environment. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help out! The only problem is that I do not think they pay their lifeguards enough!
Summary of YMCA
Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Williamsville, NY2019, január 13.
It is a wonderful place to work with a lot of nice people. I really enjoy getting to know my coworkers along with the patrons at the Y. I learned how to properly teach swimming at the Y and how to coach swimming.
fun first job
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, MO2019, január 10.
it was a fun first job, especially for a highschool student. its a great place to work i was just reay to move onto something else. great environment
Relaxed and friendly environment
Swim Instructor/Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, január 9.
Relaxed and friendly environment with easily traded hours and a good system to distribute hours. Very good schedule app. management between managers but very good supporting system.
Munkahelyi kultúra
really enjoyed working with the kids and families
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, január 9.
I really loved doing my job and working with the kids! it always made me happy seeing them so eager to learn how to swim or experimenting with the new swim gear! It was also really great seeing parent engagement.
Pool Team
Lifeguard/ Swim Instructor /Swim Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Meriden, CT 064512019, január 8.
I love the YMCA and my team, so far everything about my job is amazing and I couldn't ask for more. The staff, my bosses and directors made me feel like family and not an outcast.
Not Recommended
Belmont - Swim instructor/lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belmont, MI2019, január 8.
Working at the YMCA was a good learning experience for me as a new employee in the workforce. However, there were a lot of unnecessary obstacles that would have been avoided if our supervisors would stay on top of their work. With this being said, I did not want to continue my employment here.
Fun but Stressful
Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Willoughby, OH2019, január 7.
There is a strong lack of communication which causes people to get stressed out. With the many things they offer most would think it would be under control. There are days when there is not enough staff to run certain programs.
Very friendly workspace
LIFEGUARD AND SWIM INSTRUCTOR AT THE YMCA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, ON2019, január 7.
Very friendly people its like a big second family. Very flexible hours and its extremely easy to find coverage since there is so much staff. Would recommend the job to anyone.
free membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job especially for a full time student.
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2019, január 6.
I had this job as a freshman college student. I had a great time, getting in the water with the kids and teaching them how to swim! The hours were short and you got a good workout in. It was an entry level position with entry level pay but it would look good on a resume if you had a goal to be an Aquatic Manager at a Y or Rec Center.
short hours, physical activity
Kontra érvek
requires lots of energy and confidence
good work environment
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2019, január 6.
good work environment overall.management was good. typical day was watching people swim and enforcing the rules PRN. culture at the YMCA was great, a lot of good employees in all sections.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cobourg, ON2019, január 3.
This is a great place to work. It is very busy with lots of customer and coworker interaction. I learned a lot from my time there and would recommend it.
Fun place to work
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hornell, NY2019, január 3.
Very fun work environment. All people great you and everyone becomes a family. Each department within the Y tries to work together for the common goal of making a positive work environment and a happy place for community members to come and workout.
Flexible hours
One lifeguard facility
Amazing
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waycross, GA2019, január 2.
A great place to work at very fun and caring people, love working with kids and families and keeping them safe! Great staff and a big family at the YMCA!
Great family
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment was very friendly and supportive.
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2019, január 1.
The hardest part of the job was how boring it can be, if you werent't careful and making sure your occupying your time wisely you could fall asleep. The entire time I worked there I was constantly worried about getting fired for nothing. Some of the patrons can be hard to handle, and some days were horrible, but most of the patrons were very friendly and open to conversation.
awesome first job
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fun and fast-paced environment.
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stamford, CT2018, december 29.
good opportunity to work with children and adults alike and great work environment however not the best pay. Co-workers are very helpful, friendly and very inviting. Safety in the workplace is top priority.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van