YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Swim Instructor

1 283 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 921 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and an Enlightening place to work
Swim Instructor/Lifeguard/Swim Team Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Hope, MN2020, január 25.
The YMCA has been really kind and generous to me. In aquatics, work can get really stressful and sometimes life can impact your work. Great managers and staff help support you in whatever ways they can.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job, I get to work with kids. I think it’s an awesome job to apply for if you have your certifications. YMCA is like my second family!
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Island, QC2020, január 25.
My job is pretty relaxed, can be stressful at times. I’ve learned some teaching techniques and how other kids are capable of learning. Also, I learned how to work as a team, staff training gives us the opportunity to train with staff you don’t usually work with, so it brings us together. YMCA’s management has definitely improved, it’s more organized than before. Staff and supervisors can all communicate easily, schedules and required replacements are posted. Very nice staff and coworkers, like a second family. Hardest part of the job would be early shifts or dealing with kids who don’t listen very well. Easiest part of the job would be working with cooperative kids who want to learn. It’s an awesome feeling when you teach kids how to swim, float, glide...You get to look back at how they did when they first started and where they stand now.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy work with free membership
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Wylie, SC2020, január 24.
The job gives you the chance to have a healthy new beginning with a free membership but the pay is poor and shouldn't be your only job. The reason is because the pay and hours allowed doesn't help you to succeed in life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to go
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orangeburg, SC2020, január 24.
everyone is very helpful and very easy to work with
I think better pay would be helpful to employees
Ive learned a lot since being there
Everyone there is very respectful
Good first job
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westchester, CA2020, január 24.
I worked there as a lifeguard and swim instructor. Sadly the lifeguards are payed only minimum wage, which does not make sense considering that it requires more certifications than a typical minimum wage job.
Amazing place to work
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Racine, WI2020, január 23.
This is a great starting job if you are just becoming a lifeguard. They help and teach you so much, Very respectful when asking for help. Lovely, friendly places to hang out and enjoy the day!
YMCA review
Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Puyallup, WA2020, január 22.
Working at the YMCA is not what I expected. It is challenging at times due to troublesome children but it’s never prevented me from completing my job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strong team means strong family
Lifeguard/ Swimming Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chinatown, NY2020, január 22.
Ive grown and learned a lot from my mentors. They keep us on our feet when we are need and duty calls. We grow together so we believe highly in teamwork. We learn to work together and grow together like a family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing work environment and employees
Lifeguard/Swimming Instructor/Lifesaving and First Aid Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winnipeg, MB2020, január 22.
A super supportive work environment, that focuses on team building and self growth. It can take awhile to move up into leadership positions because you need to be able to prove yourself capable of the basics first. All the employees at the Y are like family and are their for each other, which makes up for the pay not being super high. But there are yearly raises, so it is getting higher. Hardest part of the job is working in the evening with some of the more aggressive members, but if you ever feel unsafe there is always a building supervisor who will come and support you. The most enjoyable part is meeting all the different members and learning about them, and working with an incredible group of diverse people who are a great support system. If you are a student this is the job for you, as they recognize how busy their schedule can be, you can work as little as once a week for 2 hours to over 20 hours (if you have some more seniority).
Pro érvek
Members, Employees, focus on growth, great job for students, work environment, flexibility
Kontra érvek
Members, lower pay, can take awhile to move up into leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job allows me to influence people of all ages in my community and many other communities. I would like to continue to impact people from all around
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alabaster, AL2020, január 20.
A typical work day would be maintaining the pool/hot tub chemicals, making sure the pipes are working,and keeping the deck a safe space. Being ready for anything to happen in and off of the pool deck is the most important thing.
Pro érvek
never a dull moment, huge influence, meet new people everyday, there’s always something to do
Kontra érvek
sitting and staring for a while
Munkahelyi kultúra
Above average place to work for someone who likes swimming
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2020, január 19.
Its a great place to work for someone who likes to swim, who wants a leg up in the work force at an early age. CPR certification is valuable, but nothing else really is. Average job for 20ish year olds
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great organization to work for
Head Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2020, január 19.
The YMCA is a great community organization and provides ample opportunities for growth. As a lifeguard, you have the ability to select a work schedule that fits with your schedule.
Work/management
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oregon, OH2020, január 15.
The YMCA was a great place to work while I was in high school because I was able to attend school and also work good hours due to the flexibility of the managers. I enjoyed the family atmosphere that the YMCA brought me. My reason for leaving was I needed more hours and better hourly wage due to the amount of bills I acquired.
Great Place
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2020, január 14.
The facility is clean, the management is fair, the customers are generally happy and helpful, I have to say I really enjoy working there, and Im thankful I took the time to apply.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management changes resulted in a rapid downfall of the enjoyment of the job
Swim Instructor/Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2020, január 13.
I honestly loved working here for the first two months or so until things changed, and the job rapidly became unsafe, mostly for the customers, because of the management, it is possible that it has changed from the time of when I quit to whenever this review is being read.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Average
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hilliard, FL2020, január 13.
If you’re looking for a fast and easy job then this is the one for you. The management is nice and you get respected as a person. I had a lot of fun during my summer job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, enjoyable, and important community work
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northbrook, IL2020, január 11.
Come in and get straight to work preparing the space for use. Enjoyed working with the people there. Work feels important and without too much oversight of activities outside of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment with heartfelt community
Swim instructor, Deck Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, NJ2020, január 10.
Great place to work and feel at home with the community, truly made a difference while working here. Loved the atmosphere and the consistency of the community.
Fun workplace
Swim Instructor, summer camp leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, CA2020, január 9.
Fun and productive place to work. YMCA can cater to your flexible schedule and work with you. It also offers opportunities for advancement and support from the administration.
It was ok
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2020, január 8.
Working at the Y is a pretty mediocre experience. It's really boring at times when you're just sitting in the lifeguard tower for hours at a time. However, getting to teach kids how to swim is really fun.
Nice environment
Tedious
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van