YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Swim Instructor

1 187 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 351 értékelés megtekintése
Fun workplace
Lifeguard and Swimming Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Unionville, ON2019, szeptember 18.
I have been teaching at the Markham YMCA for 7 years now. The best part about the job are the people at the Markham YMCA. They are friendly to approach and easy to talk to.
Ymca
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stevens Point, WI2019, szeptember 17.
The Y was a great first job. They treated me well and provided a positive environment. The wages and hours were lads than I would expect, but it was a present experience working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional workplace open to seasonal and inexperienced hires
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2019, szeptember 17.
The YMCA has run long enough that a typical day goes along smoothly with little emergencies to handle. I've learned a lot about how to interact with others, and my own hidden talents. Management tends to be good over all, but there is a lack of communication between departments. A lot of teenagers working there that still need to discover their work ethic. Hardest part is probably having to assert authority over much older patrons. But the most enjoyable is seeing happy families as a result of your hard work.
Free Membership to YMCA and all it's facilities
No healthcare
Fun workplace
Lifeguard & Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2019, szeptember 17.
I really enjoy working at the YMCA. I like the members who come in and chat with me and know me by name, it makes coming back to work every day worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work for, whether that is seasonally or long term. I enjoyed going to work everyday, and interacting with all YMCA emplyees.
Head Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bartlesville, OK2019, szeptember 16.
My skills were tested daily, being the head lifeguard. I was the person that had to answer any question, or take the blame when a project was not done the right way. I enjoyed going to work everyday, and interacting with the YMCA employees. While being employed here, I learned how to interact with certain people. I was also able to work on my leadership and management skills.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It sucks at the ymca don’t work here
Lifeguard/ Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, szeptember 16.
You have to fight for hours as a swim instructor and if your a lifeguard you definitely won’t have a say in when u work. Management has bad communication and doesn’t care about your personal problems
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun place to work at
YMCA swim instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, szeptember 12.
It's very nice. diverse place to work at. Nice people and coworkers, there is always someone that can help you which is very nice. It is a nice work area where you can meet new people both working there and people that are members there.
Fun place to work
Lead Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Andover, MN2019, szeptember 12.
I was a Lifeguard at the YMCA. It was an awesome experience; learned a lot. Glad I had the opportunity to work there. I would recommend any high schooler to go get their lifeguard training and apply there.
Great Staff
Cleaning up after customers
Ymca
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bear, DE2019, szeptember 9.
I would work there again. Wonderful people and community!

Part time work no benefits flexible hours and yyou just need someone to cover your shift to get off

Lots of hs student work there
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s relaxed being a lifeguard
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hickory, NC2019, szeptember 8.
It’s a fun job
The pay is low
Lifeguard training is achievable
Co workers are nice
Flexible schedule
The job isn’t physically draining
Or mentally draining
Fun job, flexible schedule
Low pay
2,0
just don't do it
Swim Instructor/Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gaston County, NC2019, szeptember 6.
Maybe other YMCA's are better than the one I work at, but mine sucks. The head guard who schedules doesn't care about your preferences if he doesn't like you, the aquatics director is the only full time staff and is so overworked she can't do everything that needs to get done, and there is no where near enough support from upper management.

No lie, if just about any one of the aquatics staff quits or gets fired, half of us are gone.

We don't get paid enough, and definitely not enough to do all the stuff we are expected to do. Not to mention we're perpetually understaffed. There's so much, I could probably write a whole essay on it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty good. Depends on the person
Lifeguard & Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, szeptember 6.
I was a lifeguard so I knew what to expect but I liked the community of the y. My managers were supportive and they would help me if I needed it. They were for the most part pretty happy about their job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you enjoy children
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesterfield, VA2019, szeptember 5.
Typically the day started at 9 am for me and I would clock on and work on my lesson plans for the day and fill out my progress tracker for my students. By 10 am we would be in the water with the kids. Overall it is a great job and I loved working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place and coworkers
Swim instructor/Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2019, szeptember 3.
As a swim instructor and lifeguard. been around my coworkers made the job fun. The management could use some improving. Hardest part was when people didn't show up to their shift; it made it harder for others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough experience to know fully
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, OH2019, szeptember 3.
I was part time so it’s hard to fairly review. But was a lot of fun. Very organized and rewarding. Aquatics director would’ve been the next step, but that typically requires a degree
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
safety is not a priority
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2019, szeptember 2.
safety is not a priority, poor benefits, long hours, terrible pay, awful management, terrible coworkers with no one interested in upholding the core values
free membership
everything else
only volunteer
(Volunteer) Assistant Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Thomas, ON2019, augusztus 30.
helped kids swim. volunteer only. not long time working there. helped small kids stay safe by keeping them along the wall while the instructor helped children individually.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job but the pay and hours are not so good
Swimming instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Racine, WI2019, augusztus 29.
The work was easy and fun but the pay and hours were not that good if u want to make a decent amount of money. You got free membership which was good and the people you worked with were chill. Not a good job if you have bills or a family to support
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked working there and with the people, just need a job that pays a little more.
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Quakertown, PA2019, augusztus 28.
It was fun working there and with all my co workers. I really liked my boss she was laid back and really understand and nice was there to help out. I loved working with kids and being able to talk to people.
fun
need to be payed more
1,0
Don’t work here
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aquatics2019, augusztus 27.
I worked there for about 2 1/2 years and the entire time I was there was pretty bad. They were disorganized, confused at almost all times, unable to help members for several problems. The water is gross, the facility is gross.... just don’t work there unless you’re desperate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van