YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Support Worker

41 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 326 értékelés megtekintése
Great Place to Work!
After School Educator/Support Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quispamsis, NB2019, október 12.
The YMCA of Greater SJ is a awesome place to work, I will forever recommend people looking for employment to apply there. I worked there for a year and left due to wanting to focus in more specifically on my career goals and needed to do so at a different place of employment since what I want to do is not offered at the Y but I came back for the summer without any hesitation. I constantly talk about this organization and the amazing times I had working there.
Fun and High-Energy Workplace
Support Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Brunswick2019, szeptember 14.
Playing fooseball, basketball, and cards with the kids can make the job feel less like work. Good wage, but few hours in After-School. Very loud, high energy workplace, definitely not for those who prefer complete order or anyone with little patience. Best for retirees who are looking for a decent paying, but not very time consuming job to bump up their monthly budget, or students who are just looking for a job to help with finances. Lots of different roles and job opportunities available within the company.
Warning: jobs that deal directly with the children can be extremely stressful. Supervisors are generally very open to taking the employees comfort into account, though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Average if you are bank staff.
Relief Support Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grimsby, Lincolnshire2019, augusztus 4.
I teresting challenges but if you have care responsibilities, other issues preventing you from working around their requirements, then it is unusual to get offered many hours if you are bank / or o zero hour contract. Be prepared to have a back up job to supplement your income.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The organisation is mainly focused on rents being paid not supporting people
Support Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford2019, augusztus 1.
More staff coming into the service with little or no experience of supporting people. Managers are on a much higher bracket of wages, so there is a huge pay gap. There is very little effective communication between teams of workers / projects. A culture of low working moral in the workplace.
Pro érvek
The residents are wonderful to work with
Kontra érvek
The organisation has become fractured
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
nasty staff members
senior Housing Support Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire2019, május 10.
culture of bullying, if your face fits its all good, if it doesnt it doesnt work out well. Would not recommend this job at all. very sad as the job should be a good one
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Toxic!!!
Homeless Support Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nottingham2019, május 5.
I was employed at Nottingham city YMCA and I had to resign within 8 weeks due to bullying. A male staff member would harass me about my weight, shout in my face and pull nasty faces whilst others looked on laughing. It really was like being in the playground.
The pay is awful for the amount of work asked of me.
The manager conducted an investigation into a complaint without discussing it with the person whom had the complaint made about therefore increasing the toxic bullying culture.
I went in a confident and c happy woman, I left in tatters and felt destroyed.
The residents are great
Toxic staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
How can you run a project like this!
Support worker full time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheltenham2019, február 20.
YMCA Cheltenham is not managed properly. Jobs are always put off to the last minute and the safety of staff and residents is not a priority. An accident waiting to happen. More staff come through this place than i have ever seen and no one knows whats happening. I would certainly not work here. Most enjoyable part of the day is going home. there is a shift system but new guys get the rough deal and the management literary do nothing but draw a wage.
Pro érvek
Free gym if you don't mind the unwashed residents
Kontra érvek
shifts, wage, management system, threats of violence, uncapped needle, dirty rooms the list goes on etc...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
youth work
Complex Needs Support Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford2019, február 13.
assessments, interviewing, one to one putting payments on Capita Support tenants with application forms, supporting them to get the correct money housing education training and employment.

about housing and the different systems involved

Management was supportive

Learning all the new systems

supporting the tenants
working with the tenants
Kontra érvek
The tenants not paying their rent
Fun, open and friendly
Property Coordinator/Support Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Great Yarmouth, Norfolk2018, november 17.
Was a place you could enjoy working, learning from others who are all from different walks of life. job was a good learning place and the company supported me throughout
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
3,0
Very Unpredictable
Relief Support Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grimsby2018, november 15.
Be prepared to deal with residents displaying extreme challenging behaviour,whilst working on your own,this at times can be very stressful and can cause anxiety.
Pro érvek
Can pick and choose hours to work
Kontra érvek
Can work long unsociable hours
Loved my co-workers
Family Support Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grande Prairie, AB2018, szeptember 18.
good work environment, supervisor can be difficult to deal with. Has an idea of how they want things done and doesn't always communicate clearly and then gets upset when its not done.
understanding
too much paperwork
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
lacking within some services and does not look after staff
Support Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  London, Greater London2018, augusztus 23.
Many different areas to YMCA east surrey and some of which are managed well, others are poorly managed with little integrity such as the housing manager at Hillbrook House.
Pro érvek
YMCA as a whole is a good company
poor management at Hillbrook House
Amazing place to work
Support Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2018, január 11.
A typical day at work, I supported a young boy with a developmental disability during the summer. The most enjoyable part of this job is that you get to make a difference in people's lives.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed challenges in the workplace and new skills
Support Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Derby City Centre, Derbyshire2017, november 14.
Enjoyed the role working with residents and empowering people with making choices
Enjoyed working with supportive colleagues and management
Was left to work on my own initiative and trusted to do my job
Pro érvek
Enjoyed my employment here with great work colleagues
3,0
outreach worker
Support worker & Alcohol outreach worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colchester2017, november 10.
temporary post working with alcohol project giving talks to schools etc on alcohol advise, risk and harm minimization and awareness, also had small caseload clients of ymca
Amazing
Support worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Walsall2017, október 3.
I lived working here but due to being pregnant and on a seasonal contract my employment came to a sharp end.

I was able to support young people and assist them to move into indepensant living.

I found the tile to be very challenging and motivating.
Friendly staff
It ended :(
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best work environments
Support Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winnipeg, MB2017, augusztus 9.
Each student was completely cared for, relaxation, enjoyment
of activities, good relationship with parents. Have fun with movies, games, crafts, gym equipment, walks
Pro érvek
If finished early stIll got paid
Boss was poor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
A caring organisation
Support Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Great Yarmouth, Norfolk2017, február 21.
Dealing with referrals from Children's Services and Councils for young homeless teenagers. Finding them a suitable environment to live in within a family situation to enable them to develop lifeskills to live independently in the future. Helping them apply for benefits and deal with any issues that arise. Helping them find education/work that makes them feel valued.
Good team work
Support Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Exeter2017, február 17.
Good team trying to positively impact lives of
homeless young people.
Some stress & shift work make for difficulty in non work life hours.y
Good colleagues
Shift wirk
Great job
Support Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merseyside2017, február 13.
Great placed to work, staff team good, job good, pay and conditions good. Would recommend working here always up to date with employment trends and training.
Staff team
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van