Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Supervisor51 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
51 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 749 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy engaging with the kids
I appreciate my supervisors and in the short time I've been with the organization I've gained a better understanding for working for a non profit. My supervisor truly cares about people
Excellent Company
Working for this company for so many years helped me grow each and every day. I’ve learned patience is key while working with different children. Would like to see better pay and benefits.
Flexible hours
Pay, No PTO, No Benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and rewarding but not much room for growth
I did grow as a person here but it is harder to grow within departments unless you work in other departments as well. I built great relationships with the community that I will hold with me forever.
Ok
Exactly what you would expect from working for a not-for-profit fitness facility. They look for good people with healthy attitudes and work-ethics, but expect to work to carry the slackers.
Love it.
Gives me a chance to reconnect back to the community. I'm glad I'm back working for the Y. I really missed it.
I also enjoy seeing the kids develop. On & off the court.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Oversaw kids at a summer ymca camp
This was a dream job. In another life I could have happily worked there forever, however I had to move away and wasn't able to stay. It was altogether enjoyable.
Extemely fun
Great job to seek out if you are a full time student, great and being flexible with your schedule. Workplace culture is fun and keeps you on your toes.
Like it
Good place. People are great and members were the best. Hours are long and a lot is expected. Work Life Balance is tough. In the right situation training and development are encouraged.
Positive Environment
I loved working with the kids there. We were able to play with them, help with homework or just talk. The School's Out Program allowed parents to finish their day with a safe place for their kids.
Gym membership
Part time work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment - friendly and caring people who look to develop their staff. Hours are typical. The type of work is community focused and it is a very positive work environment.
Professional Development
Great
It was great as a high school student. Great benefits and it was great, people were very generous. No problems with anyone that I can think of. Best people
Great Place to work
I have worked at the YMCA for many years. It it a wonderful place to work. From the experience to helping others has really developed my work ethic and willing to go beyond the job that is required of me.
Flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
It was an awesome place to work. Great activities to do with the youth, and greater opportunities for the youth to see many different places. I was a seasonal worker, but for my short time there, I can honestly said it was a great experience.
Community engaging environment
The job is all focused on out reach towards the youth and kids around the community. I learned to work on the business side and how to implement business while still meeting the vision of the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work palce
Working at the YMCA was a great experience, I made a lot of friends and got along with everyone. No one had problems with each other, the only thing was that members felt priviledged because they pay a certain amount of money per month so they think they can do whatever they want. I enjoyed teaching swim lessons to children because the kids were great.
1,0
dont work here
immature staff, was verbally assaulted by parents and manager did not care. Cute kids, but their parents are too demanding. I will never work for this company again
Seasonal job
Worked during the summer as a supervisor. everyone was great to work with. the kids got out of hand at times but, they were great as well. Good team work.
Good Stepping Stone Job
Good stepping stone job, but there is not much room for significant career advancement.

Also, much of the work culture is who you know that could help you.
Help the community
great workplace
Working for the Y was a fun workplace with great staff that always make the work day very existing. Being part of the Y is a great experience and a lot of opportunities to grow.
Fun and adventurous
When working with children, there is always something new to explore. Every day is a fun-filled and active day waiting to be discovered. While dealing with the parents can sometimes be a difficult task, it has helped me to be patient and learn to listen to complaints so that I may better address them. I feel that the YMCA is a great place to come and learn the joys of health and sports. It not only teaches the importance of sportsmanship but also connects everyone in a way that may have seemed impossible. Here, the importance isn't based on who wins, but rather, what we learned, how hard we tried, and what we can do better.
Pro érvek
Work outs, free membership, outdoors
Kontra érvek
Hot days outside, really "into the game" fans
A positive work environment
I possess excellent customer service skills in a bilingual capacity.
I am respectful to the opinions of others and a very good listener and do not judge people. I possess patience and empathy.

My typical day is to accomplish something new every day, to satisfy the needs of my clients or students. Everyday is a learning day no matter your age. The most enjoyable part of my day is to know I made a positive impression on someone's life. The hardest part of my job would be to have an unsatisfied client.
Pro érvek
Having a positive relationship with my co-workers
Kontra érvek
Not being able to satisfy my customer.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés