Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Supervisor99 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
99 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 556 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for the Y for the last year. The directors at my branch were mostly well respected and kind, and my coworkers were some of my best friends. You really get to know the members and learn to love (and hate) some of them. The hardest part of the job is camp season. It tends to be stressful and a little disorganized, but you get through it. Overall, this is a great place to work.
Free gym membership
Always short staffed
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for 2 years as a lead childwatch supervisor. Every person in management will constantly lie to you, leave you without supplies, and is mostly unreachable. Do not waste your time working for this company. Staff talks badly about members and constantly vocally judges those that are customers of the organization. There will be times where you will need various things from your supervisor, don't count on getting anything for weeks at a time. The kids and families are mostly amazing, that is what will make you want to stay. You will want to make a difference and make things better. But don't waste your life away here.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a scale of 1-10, communication is a 1. Customer service is at a 0. Child watch coordinator, Camp coordinator, and CEO are disrespectful and very unorganized.
Kontra érvek
Getting to interact with the children
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company seems unprofessional in every way. As an employee you are kept in the dark about information you need for your job. The management and employees are very secretive.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I appreciate my supervisors and in the short time I've been with the organization I've gained a better understanding for working for a non profit. My supervisor truly cares about people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place to work but management sucks. They are aways on your on back about something. Attendance they don’t what excuse you have just come to work. And never be late.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for this company for so many years helped me grow each and every day. I’ve learned patience is key while working with different children. Would like to see better pay and benefits.
Flexible hours
Pay, No PTO, No Benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did grow as a person here but it is harder to grow within departments unless you work in other departments as well. I built great relationships with the community that I will hold with me forever.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exactly what you would expect from working for a not-for-profit fitness facility. They look for good people with healthy attitudes and work-ethics, but expect to work to carry the slackers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gives me a chance to reconnect back to the community. I'm glad I'm back working for the Y. I really missed it.
I also enjoy seeing the kids develop. On & off the court.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a dream job. In another life I could have happily worked there forever, however I had to move away and wasn't able to stay. It was altogether enjoyable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
you get a gym pass and are able to sign up for classes that are offered at the location. Didnt have the best manager and this is why I left couldnt handle all the responsibilities
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an amazing place to work if this is your first job. The staff is friendly and so are the parents. I had an amazing supervisor who was sweet and flexible. You have to love working with kids to enjoy this job. They can be a handful at times but mostly just a joy! It can be a very relaxing and positive atmosphere. The shifts are short and the pay is minimum. It is not enough to live off of by any means. I worked there for four years and was heart broken to leave my kids, I watched them grow! But the pay made it impossible to stay.
Pro érvek
Great supervisor, free gym membership, interacting with kids
Kontra érvek
you cannot live off the hours and pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job to seek out if you are a full time student, great and being flexible with your schedule. Workplace culture is fun and keeps you on your toes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place. People are great and members were the best. Hours are long and a lot is expected. Work Life Balance is tough. In the right situation training and development are encouraged.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with the kids there. We were able to play with them, help with homework or just talk. The School's Out Program allowed parents to finish their day with a safe place for their kids.
Gym membership
Part time work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment - friendly and caring people who look to develop their staff. Hours are typical. The type of work is community focused and it is a very positive work environment.
Professional Development
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great as a high school student. Great benefits and it was great, people were very generous. No problems with anyone that I can think of. Best people
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked at the YMCA for many years. It it a wonderful place to work. From the experience to helping others has really developed my work ethic and willing to go beyond the job that is required of me.
Flexible
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an awesome place to work. Great activities to do with the youth, and greater opportunities for the youth to see many different places. I was a seasonal worker, but for my short time there, I can honestly said it was a great experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started my time at the YMCA when I was 16 doing swim lessons and lifeguarding. By the time I was 17 I was able to advance to be a deck supervisor, and look over all activity on the pool deck.