Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Student Volunteer

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 779 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with YMCA, staff members are friendly, motivating and helpful. YMCA follows its motto and excellent customer services. Nice and cleaned environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your looking to volunteer and get those community hours for high school, then i recommend you get them at the YMCA because of how easy it is to get the hours in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like to be on the front desk and are able to communicate well with people then the YMCA is the place you should work at even though you will most likely only get minimum waage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA had a youth program that employed middle school students. YMCA gave me excellent work experience. It was warm and friendly environment to work in.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a volunteer intern. I spent the bulk of my time overseeing exercise programs with older adults. The environment was welcoming and fun. In this time I found a new appreciation for older adults and began to understand that if God willing I to will be in this state
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a volunteer and did not get paid so I cannot attest to their employee benefits. Great management many opportunities to volunteer with the program outside of the YMCA location
Munkahelyi kultúra
People very friendly and helpful. The yoga teacher was amazing and gave me a lot of advice. The yoga room was remodeled so it was very comfortable. The best part of the job was taking yoga classes in the regular hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
So I was just helping around with the class, helping the grand master/master whenever they needed help with the demonstrations and help them settle the class down and all that.
Pro érvek
more experience with the masters
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with autistic children and their parents is a privilege. being able to help the children out and have them learn at their own pace, while also trying to include them in the norm of life is a struggle, but very rewarding especially when they are able to come together.
Pro érvek
working with Autistic children and their families
Kontra érvek
Stress when children have trouble
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with the YMCA was the best experience I've ever had. I've learned an array of new things. The pay was decent and my coworkers were absolutely amazing people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Organized groups for womens activities. I been learning to be very organized.
Pro érvek
created a good lasting relationships
Kontra érvek
short hours for the groups
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at camp would be waking up in the morning and waking up the campers. Making sure they brush their teeth and hair, getting ready for breakfast. There would be a camp meeting after breakfast in which we found out what activities our group would be doing for the day. I learned a great deal working with the YMCA including morals, responsibility and honesty. I learned how to make sure children listen to you as an adult. Also learned how to do various outdoors activities. Management was always helpful and full of energy wanting to teach new things and push people to be their best. Coworkers we all fun and helpful. The hardest part of the job was the children in which did not listen to anyone. The most enjoyable part of the job was being a part of the upbringing of children and instilling good moral values into their lives just as management did with me.
Pro érvek
activities, rag ceremonies, nature walks/ hikes
in heat or cold weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would love to get full time work with the Ymca anyday, love working with the children of all ages, the staff are wonderful and the parents are just as good
getting to have a break
Kontra érvek
leaving the kids with sad faces
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed being a student volunteer there a lot. I would play with the kids and read books to them. I always kepted them entertained and cared for them.
great kids