Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Student Intern

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 763 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sad that I didn’t get to keep working cause of COVID. Working with my kids everyday was the best! Will miss it a lot ! Hopefully can come back for a little next year!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day was running numbers for insight on responses through social media platforms. Everyone was friendly and respectful throughout my short time there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA had friendly staff who were easy to get along with. The environment was productive, energetic, and supportive. it helped connect people from different parts of the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is what you make it. could use more boss interactions but maybe times have changed. the new remodel is greaet and looks to be an overall improvement for the community
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job and it was the best job i have had since. The YMCA gives you so much room to grow in your career. My supervisors at Brandywine YMCA in Delaware were awesome and always understanding. I had to relocate or I would still be working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for a young man to have at the time I was only fourteen so it was just good for me to have my first job. I had a good time working here and it prepared me for my future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Me personally think that the YMCA is a great place to work.The enviroment is relaxed and laid back.The staff members are respectable and the ceo is really involved
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day at work is pretty simple.You set out skills stations, watch them play and even play with them and keep track of paperwork and who comes in and who leaves.
Pro érvek
Slow-paced
Kontra érvek
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Culture can be worked on. I learned what I want in my future jobs. Need to improve communication. Favorite part was that it was in Boston and easily accessible!
Munkahelyi kultúra
hardest day at work is when we have so many kids to babysit and theres only one staff working. what I learned is that people are really caring at the YMCA and they want the best for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Entertain the kids, but also be responsible for each one of them by making sure they are safe at all times and are abying by the rules of the YMCA. In addition the kids about all different types of sports and let them have fun with each new activity they chose to do that day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day of work is a new learning opportunity to further enhance my knowledge on not only people skills but also knowledge on health and wellness. The management at my YMCA is excellent and very caring. They insure that if their is an emergency in the family or if we aren't feeling okay, to send us home. The support system of my fellow coworkers is great and I am more than happy to work along side these people. The most enjoyable part of my day is coming in and greeting the friendly faces I tend to see everyday. Everyone has such an upbeat and charismatic soul here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supportive staff and working environment. Allows employees to use facilities. Working towards mission and values based on daily actions. Management stays positive and consistently checks in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family-oriented work culture; many opportunities to get involved in the community and participate in events; great communication between staffs; great exposure to other employment and networking with vendors
Pro érvek
flexible schedule; nice staff; free gym membership
Kontra érvek
no pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned that everyone is the same. Every human being has basic necessities that need to be met. I also learn how to apply what I have been taught in theory and to able to exhibit empathy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bus das working with children. The people who I worked with were energetic and had diverse backgrounds
Munkahelyi kultúra
- Provide the YMCA community the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive regardless of age, income, or background - Coach 3-11 year olds learning fundamentals and game situation skills of football, tee ball, soccer, gymnastics, and volleyball - Communicate with YMCA community to inform them of upcoming events their children could get involved in - Refereed soccer for kindergarteners and first grade to create a focus fun environment for the members and also provide a better understanding of how the game of soccer is played - Plan and set up events in advance for 10-300 people to help provide less hassle the day of the event
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great program for at risk youth. Offers many resources to parents and their families.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being an internship student at the YMCA was rewarding because of the type of work we did which was helping children out in the community things that i love.
További YMCA-értékelések megtekintése