Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Soccer Coach

Munkakör megnevezése
Soccer Coach37 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
37 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 372 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a pretty simple work, good people, treated very fairly at all times.
Everyone welcomes the other person, if you are maybe a bit lost, anyone would gladly help you. But my job wasn't really that hard, kids were pretty easy going too, very educated.
Pro érvek
member of the gym for a small fee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have coached 2019 Fall season it was one of the most succeful season the kids have learned and master the soccer with my training sessions quickly .I will it again and like the management there .
Munkahelyi kultúra
to work part time or volunteer with the YMCA is great not only for you as an individual to open up your work ethic but a fun time to get to be around great people and impact the community
Munkahelyi kultúra
While it was One hour on Tuesday of training and more than One hour for a game on Friday and It was not enough to train 8-11 years old kids but It was a great session I had the Nw Cary YMCA .Definitly I will train there again .
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is a great starter job. If you like kids and dealing with parents then this is definitely a job you should look into. It is very team oriented and communication is very important. If you're lacking in that area it will help you improve tremendously
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and safe environment. Always looking to help keep the kids safe and respectful. Had to take classes online to be certified in order to work with kids
Employees
Lower pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here it was a very positive and productive environment. This is a good job for anyone who needs to work later in the day and cannot work a lot of hours a week. My supervisor was very supportive inside and outside of the job and was always looking to help better the team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a coach part time and it was a great job. Lots of energy and good communication skills needed. But overall great job with a great team. Highly recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
come in watch and interact with the kids until parents are done working out you should play a couple of group games with them so none of the children will feel left out. after your done with your shift you should clean all the things off the floor then your done
doing what i love
the pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love soccer and growing the game. So for me it is never a job, just a large part of my life. Soccer is run great and organized, plenty of volunteers to help also, always a good sign.
Great fun!
Tricky Florida weather
The workplace was great.
Part time when needed if I was available after school and weekends.I learned new levels of variety skills during the camps groups.
Pro érvek
Good
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked with the YMCA since I was 16. At first, I was a volunteer and moved on to full Camp Counselor. It was a very good experience. I would prefer it to any young person for their first job.
Excellent
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to feel welcome and safe. Entertaining community and accepting. Treated with respect and caring staff. Helping and kind people through the facility
free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA was a great place to work at with a great atmosphere. The Y had great management and I earned great customer service experience, I learned to work well with kids as well as adults.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coaching is a great way to enhance your communications skills. It also helps with problem solving skills. It is frustrating at times but accomplishing your end goal makes it worth while.
Helps your communication skills
frustrating at times
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for young kids, but you are literally only just babysitting the kids. Its really just a supervised after school program. Wouldn't recommend if you actually want to coach soccer and be effective. Kids barely even played soccer. Not worth the money or commute since the kids are bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun, energetic environment working with kids and teaching them soccer. Coached games on weekends, maybe a practice once a week. Met a lot of new people and build great relationships.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coached kids and taught them sports. I learned how to teach different types of people. The management was good, willing to work with you. The workplace culture was fun and enjoyable. The hardest part was when the kids didn't want to listen. The best part was when the kids did listen and we had fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's always a personally enriching and educating experience to work, teach young people within your community.

The Y and their staff make everything extremely easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i would work the afterschool programs with the students at the local schools i was also a camp counselor for the summer camp in vermont that as alot of fun!
food
pay
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great place to start out working, however I do not see the long term career working here. Most of the workers are part time, they have many more part time workers than full time. The pay is not good at all.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés