Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA cég munkavállalói értékelései a Site Supervisor állásra itt: Chula Vista, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 221 értékelés megtekintése
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was always different. You were always kept on your toes but it was fun and exciting. I looked forward to going to work every day because there was always something to look forward to. I learned a lot, and I went in knowing absolutely nothing.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot from the YMCA and it was fun while it lasted, but I decided to leave because of the low ceiling or positions and all the countless "required" meetings that just seemed to repeat themselves and try to wring out every last cent from the employee to "give back to the community", instead of using that money to pay employees better and keep employees happy. daily work life was comfortable, but there was always a threat to get "written up" for things that seemed out of your control. I gained a lot of patience with the YMCA and it was fun while it lasted.
Pro érvek
fun environment, meet great personalities
Kontra érvek
bad pay, no benefits, no vacation hours, countless meetings that seemed unnecessary
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience at the YMCA was overall positive but there were plenty of struggles as well. To begin, working a split shift yet not having the time to properly prep in the hours allotted was a constant frustration for myself and many other of my fellow site supervisors. I learned though, how to be a better coach and guide for my staff. I learned how to teach them by setting expectations and holding my staff accountable to them. The culture was generally positive and fun as we worked with kids and needed to know how to have fun if they were to have fun with us. The most difficult aspect of this job was balancing work and life. My life took a back to seat to the ever-growing number of responsibilities given us through state sponsored grants. It was overwhelming at times. While it was overwhelming at points, it was a job that was always fulfilling. This fulfillment was the most enjoyable aspect as we truly got what we put in. If you were a supervisor that invested into your program and the staff and kids within, you would witness their growth and maturation. This experience is truly indescribable.
Pro érvek
Fun environment with lots of good people.
Kontra érvek
Adding of more and more responsibilities with little to balance with previous expectations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to work with middle school students, making activities, managing staff. The hardest part of the job was trying to grow in the company. There seems to be a lot of challenges. My favorite part of the job is being able to make a difference in students' lives.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, discount at the gym, enjoyable relaxed environment
Kontra érvek
Can't get more hours, hard to get promoted, no medical/dental benefits
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés