Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Site Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Site Supervisor134 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 083 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good family work environment and they respect and work with you if you have emergencies, or family things come up. It’s fun and energetic to work there!!
Pro érvek
Good work/family environment
Kontra érvek
Checks aren’t directly deposited
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers don’t really care about how the workers are treated.
The rules change everyday, if you try to enforce the rules one day your in trouble. The next day you are in trouble for not trying to enforce the rules. The will let members talk bad to you. No pay raise, no matter how long you’ve been there.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working with the kids and learning from school staff.
I have a love for the kids and helping the community however the program structure needs help and has not changed in many years. Necessary trainings for staff before entering site etc..
The Kids make the job
The YMCA has been such a disappointment! There is no room for growth, no collaboration, so many ridiculous procedures that are not efficient or necessary. While you have a million and one things to accomplish, you have your leadership and management all in the office not doing a thing and having a good ol’ time while on Salary. This work place is not professional at all!!! If you are looking for a stable income this is not the job for you! This job is fun, but holidays, school breaks and snow days are the worst because they will not let you work from home even though you are able to work from home on regular days and you still have many task to accomplish. They won’t even let you come into the office to get your work done which is ridiculous.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, communication and organization could be better
Working in childcare is a lot of fun, every day is different. The people are fantastic, and make coming to work fun for the most part. Communication could sometimes be better, and they lose paperwork pretty frequently.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ability to work with families and children.
Employment at the YMCA has provided relationships with children and families within the department. The positions are part time, lack in leadership and communications, with little advancement for growth.
wouldnt recommend
I wouldn't recommend anyone to work there unless they love working with children, The pay is terrible and management is not very supportive. I only work here because I love the children I work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy going, fun job with flexible hours
Been working for the Y for over a year, and I've been able to establish a good routine within my working hours. Gym membership included, hours to pick up in daycares and overall a great job for any highschoolers or uni students.
Ymca
Not so good they let me go because of a personal situation and had absolutely no right to and since then I have had many people come and tell me how downhill they’re going
Fun and welcoming environment
Site supervising is a layer back job and gives you the opportunity to invest in the youth. It also lets you share your passion with them so they can learn to love the things you grew up loving as a kid.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
NOT recommended if you want to live above the poverty level!
I would NOT reccomend working at YMCA, because there benefits package is terrible, and the wages they pay is below poverty level. Yet, be prepared to work long, hard hours.
Horrible Management
Worked for the ymca for 3 months and was unlawfully terminated while just finding out I am expecting a child... they have favorites of who can do what and do not give proper write ups or verbals and then lie about them giving them to you . I would never recommend them to anyone because it’s unfair staff are sleeping with upper management and can get away with a lot because of it
Great company
The Y is a well-rounded atmosphere. They give their employees the opportunity to flourish throughout the company. They give their staff the tools they need to succeed, ie. trainings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ive had problems with the management about a staff member
I have a problem with a staff member and I went to my manager and nothing was was done. When you have a question about something you don't get a answer and if you do its not until a week later. You never have the supplies you need to do the activities you want or have to do. And much more problems I've had
Great work place
It is a great work experience, you are always involved with the community and helping others out in many different ways. I recommend this job to anybody.
In School Experience
A fun, caring, flexible, and relaxed environment. I was given the opportunity as a leader to play and support children at the elementary level in academics and social life.
Nice environment
Loved working in the environment with people and making a difference in children’s lives. Great experience getting to know and help raise children and make a difference
Great workplace culture
Having worked at the YMCA for almost a year, I have learned time management skills in regards to starting games on time and the turn-over from different sports or age groups using the same facility. A typical day would involve getting to the site, setting up for the designated sports game, and having a positive attitude for when teams/spectators show up. The hardest of this job has been to be the liaison between disgruntled parents and other workers. However, the most rewarding part has been to watch the children gain confidence in their sports and how much they enjoy playing. I have worked with various ages and the workplace atmosphere is always enjoyable!
Productive and Fun Job to Have
I completely love my job at the YMCA. the flexible work schedule and the fact that I can help children learn and grow is what works best for me all while strengthening the community.
Great job experience
I like working at the YMCA. The coworkers are nice and the environment in which I work in is pleasant. There is a job for anyone through the YMCA, and that is something I love about it. Overall, enjoyable place to work!
3,0
After school site director
The YMCA is great and does so much in our community. However, the after school positions can be frustrating. I didn't feel like I could offer a great program to the kids. We had so much employee turnover due to low wages and lack of recognition and appreciation from administrators. I felt like the program mostly offered a holding place for kids rather than an educational opportunity. There was little respect from school administrators, and the pay is near minimum wage, even for someone with a lot of childcare experience.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés