YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Site Supervisor

128 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 965 értékelés megtekintése
wouldnt recommend
SITE SUPERVISOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2020, január 27.
I wouldn't recommend anyone to work there unless they love working with children, The pay is terrible and management is not very supportive. I only work here because I love the children I work with.
Ymca
site supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2020, január 15.
Not so good they let me go because of a personal situation and had absolutely no right to and since then I have had many people come and tell me how downhill they’re going
Fun and welcoming environment
Site Supervisor/Child Watch (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2020, január 13.
Site supervising is a layer back job and gives you the opportunity to invest in the youth. It also lets you share your passion with them so they can learn to love the things you grew up loving as a kid.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
NOT recommended if you want to live above the poverty level!
Site Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Area, CA2020, január 11.
I would NOT reccomend working at YMCA, because there benefits package is terrible, and the wages they pay is below poverty level. Yet, be prepared to work long, hard hours.
Horrible Management
Site Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lompoc, CA2019, november 22.
Worked for the ymca for 3 months and was unlawfully terminated while just finding out I am expecting a child... they have favorites of who can do what and do not give proper write ups or verbals and then lie about them giving them to you . I would never recommend them to anyone because it’s unfair staff are sleeping with upper management and can get away with a lot because of it
Great company
Assistant Site - Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2019, október 22.
The Y is a well-rounded atmosphere. They give their employees the opportunity to flourish throughout the company. They give their staff the tools they need to succeed, ie. trainings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ive had problems with the management about a staff member
Before and After School site supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lockport, NY2019, október 10.
I have a problem with a staff member and I went to my manager and nothing was was done. When you have a question about something you don't get a answer and if you do its not until a week later. You never have the supplies you need to do the activities you want or have to do. And much more problems I've had
Great work place
Site Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, szeptember 21.
It is a great work experience, you are always involved with the community and helping others out in many different ways. I recommend this job to anybody.
In School Experience
Club Kid Site Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2019, szeptember 4.
A fun, caring, flexible, and relaxed environment. I was given the opportunity as a leader to play and support children at the elementary level in academics and social life.
Nice environment
Site Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Erie, PA2019, augusztus 31.
Loved working in the environment with people and making a difference in children’s lives. Great experience getting to know and help raise children and make a difference
Great workplace culture
Site Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Thornton, CO2019, augusztus 6.
Having worked at the YMCA for almost a year, I have learned time management skills in regards to starting games on time and the turn-over from different sports or age groups using the same facility. A typical day would involve getting to the site, setting up for the designated sports game, and having a positive attitude for when teams/spectators show up. The hardest of this job has been to be the liaison between disgruntled parents and other workers. However, the most rewarding part has been to watch the children gain confidence in their sports and how much they enjoy playing. I have worked with various ages and the workplace atmosphere is always enjoyable!
Productive and Fun Job to Have
Site Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, június 21.
I completely love my job at the YMCA. the flexible work schedule and the fact that I can help children learn and grow is what works best for me all while strengthening the community.
Great job experience
Site Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fargo, ND2019, június 17.
I like working at the YMCA. The coworkers are nice and the environment in which I work in is pleasant. There is a job for anyone through the YMCA, and that is something I love about it. Overall, enjoyable place to work!
After school site director
Grade School Site Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2019, június 8.
The YMCA is great and does so much in our community. However, the after school positions can be frustrating. I didn't feel like I could offer a great program to the kids. We had so much employee turnover due to low wages and lack of recognition and appreciation from administrators. I felt like the program mostly offered a holding place for kids rather than an educational opportunity. There was little respect from school administrators, and the pay is near minimum wage, even for someone with a lot of childcare experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
This job was okay.
Site Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington Hills, MI2019, április 7.
This was a pretty decent job. I wouldn't rate it as one of the best jobs that I've worked but it served it's purpose as an easy summer job for me to make some money.
I could work outside
Kontra érvek
The managers had a tendency to play favoritism with employees over others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work environment but promotion takes a while to get
Site Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, április 2.
Fun, flexible job for college and high school employees, but a little slow when it comes to promoting people. Pay could be a little better based on the success of Wichita branches.
2,0
Most Enjoyable Part of the Job
Licensed Childcare & DASH Site Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, március 17.
Impacting the lives of program participants and watching them learn, grow, and thrive. Performing community outreach to those in need and providing financial assistance for those unable to afford before and after school care.
Free Gym
Healthcare
The Y is a Family, I love my job
Assistant Site Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ashland, VA2019, március 5.
I love my job, I'm part time but I am never ignored by higher ups, and have been taken seriously when I have had issues. I feel they have set me up for success.
Very productive work place
Assistance Site Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Riverview, FL2019, február 18.
The YMCA has helped me grow in different ways and is a productive place for all ages. There’s something going on for everyone and you are always active.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule, occasional free gifts
Kontra érvek
Healthcare, non-equal pay rate, overworking
Good Job to Start a Career in Child Care
Assistant Site Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, február 4.
Worked for the YMCA for just over 1 year with the PrimeTime After School Programs and the YMCA Summer Camps. Great place to work with other people that have a passion to shape tomorrow's professionals.
Camaraderie
Low Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van