Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Site Director

Munkakör megnevezése
Site Director470 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
470 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 252 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working in and educational and creative environment. You learn something new everyday! I enjoy working with children and learning about their goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at the Y has been an adventure. There has been ups and downs but I've always found most pleasure and positivity in working with the children and families we serve. I'd love if our programs for the youth were supported more financially and physically, but we do the best we can with what we have.
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked for afterschool program with pre-k to 5th-grade students. Kids were fun but the YMCA doesn't pay enough money to the teachers nor do they have enough funding for the students to do projects and activities they should be learning about. Takes the fun out of teaching.
no benefits, under paid
Munkahelyi kultúra
You don’t get paid enough for what you have to deal with. A particular worker there is extremely sexist and all of his employees pick up on it. Everyone is beyond miserable there, but too scared to admit it. Nothing you do will ever be enough. Only work there if you enjoy being talked down to and called a liar. They will figure out your personal issues and use them against you. Also, a lot of employees feel they get treated horribly because they “need” the job and can’t afford to leave and he takes advantage of it. You might NEED a job, but you certainly don’t need this one. Save your mental health and well being and flip hamburgers before you come here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA does have good training policies and standards but the pay should be a lot better than what it is and I need a lot of management support and I need to evaluate Summer Camp staff before they are hired
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The kids and parents are great. The whole experience was a fun time. The y staff are great people. It would be hard to find such a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
During this covid situation they really went out of the way to assist me. Great environment and love working with kids. The management really cared for their employees and have truly been a blessing.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Split shift is not ideal. Start at 6:30 AM and end at 6:00 PM. Not great pay. Job is secure but can't advance. Management doesn't seem to care for their employees too much. It's great working w/ families and the schools but YMCA can make it difficult.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. They provide work uniforms ( shirts and jackets) which is great. Going from ELOP to YMCA pay was better and more resources for the aftercare program.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employer rarely looked out for their employees and often did not even look out for the community it served. Latinx families were often not included in the conversation and the only type of translation services they provided were in the form of financial personal to collect payments. They were even dropped from school sites due to the fact they were completely opposite of inclusive of others languages and cultures and especially Spanish based ones.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This non profit has lost the the original character and the goal of its role of its early years of mission. The YMCA in my opinion misleads motivation in employees that honour nobility in and outside the organization. Families grew closer in the life of the community because friends friends and neighbors shared its mission. YMCA organization was an outreach to build upon Pendleton theory. No longer can we teach about care or the love of God.

God.

God in our Cthat my early childhood memories will never mean the same for the youth of today. Working was all about the importance of school instead of making friends and helping our neighbors in need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are not a lot of benefits for people in the role. You can accrue up to 5 days of paid time off per year and parents have minimal discounts to Y child care.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most important thing about the Ymca is giving back to the community and really helping the youth! Lastly always feeling a part of the team at work is really enjoyable
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are not paid enough to work in Youth Development. You are overworked and put in unsafe and unethical situations without the tools you need for ever the basic functions of your position. You are just a body in a building. You are not supported, appreciated or respected.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ymca has amazing staff and they are very understanding when things happen in your family. The staff is all caring and we all work as a team. I would recommend this job to anyone who loves working with children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
High stress, no support, guidance or direction. You’re going to be the fall guy for their lack of communication and organization and inadequate training.
Severely understaffed, inappropriate behaviors tolerated amongst staff and management,unhappy cow workers and high turn over from being burned out
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great starter company allowed me to develop my skills as a leader. Provides great health care. Life lessons and team building skills. Family and community based company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The experience working at the YMCA is wonderful. You learn to be a people's person if you aren't. Dealing with children can be a handful but you will have to build a relationship with them. The hardest part of my job was dealing with coaches when it comes to keeping score for basketball.
Pro érvek
Free Membership
Kontra érvek
No healthcare if you're part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved my job, but management was absolutely terrible. They constantly preached about being diverse, but I never felt that they were. Some people don’t need to be in a management position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a site director for an after school and before school program in Columbus City Schools. It was VERY tough. I didn't have enough support from staff and it was an extremely long, split-scheduled day. Pay is just decent. My managers cared about me and I really cared for the kids, but it wasn't enough for me to stay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you aren't a people person this will be a hard job. You will be working with various ages and various types of people. It's easy to move up in the company but once you are at a certain position it's hard to move up then.
Pro érvek
Easy to move up
Management sucks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés