Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA cég munkavállalói értékelései a Site Coordinator állásra itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 782 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with this organization was the best opportunity I've had in a long time. They treat their employees with great respect and honor. Giving them the opportunity for growth and advancement; also allows work related decision making easy for the employee. the YMCA works hard to help in the community events and also with assistance. Great Place to Work!!!!! I'd give them 20 STARS if I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for mothers get discounts on child care and flexible hours. Great staff and managers. family like vibes with staff. the kids are great and the job is spiritually rewarding
fun job
Kontra érvek
not enough pay. alot of trainings
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself was enjoyable and the coworkers were very friendly with very few instances of drama. Management seemed a little harsh on occasion and sometimes made decisions without properly explaining the reasoning behind them to the staff.
Pro érvek
Free single gym membership or discounted family membership.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working here and would love to work here again. I actually put in a application to work summer camp. I'm just waiting to hear back from them, to start working again.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you don't have the patience or like working with children then this place is not for you. However, if you like children and working roughly 20 hours a week, then you can handle this.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is great for a first job, but there is almost no room for advancement. There is also no direct leaders in the full time staff. I have been with the YMCA for over three years now, and I have not seen a single strong director.
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you really love children than this will be the job, I have only enjoyed working with children.
Kontra érvek
not good pay, short hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started at the West side YMCA and have recently transferred over to the Ryan YMCA. I work in the day camp and in afterschool care. The kids in this program keep you busy through out the whole day. I like to plan the activities one day before just incase I have to rearrange my schdule if something comes up. During the school year in the after school program I was in charge of my school site I had to make sure all of the paper work for our kids and licensing was update and posted. I also had to make sure payments were made on a timely matter. Part of the after school program was to incorparted an hour of physical activity for the kids and my coworker and I made sure that everything else was taken care of before that particular y-fit program.
free snack and lunchs.
Kontra érvek
no breaks, not enough staff, no organization
Munkahelyi kultúra
Children are really fun to be around. They never cease to amaze me.