Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Senior Program Director

Munkakör megnevezése
Senior Program Director49 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
49 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 563 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work life balance, professional environment, supportive team, good pay and benefits, promotes from within, strong philosophy, follows licensing regulations.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good mission but most employees don’t have the resources to do their job well. Nice people overall. Front line staff are under-supported. Leadership positions are over-worked.
Pro érvek
Working with community and kids
Low pay. Can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my particular location, the new leadership brought to my department was very difficult to work for/with. The exempt level team were micromanaged and intimidated
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a fun place to work, especially if you're part time staff. The only downside is the politics that sometimes makes the job overwhelming, to the point in which you cannot focus on the actual mission.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I invested my time, they invested in me. I was promoted several times. I got to work at 4 different YMCA's, I am still employed by on a very part time basis.
membership
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had the opportunity to work for the Y full time from 2008-2018 in two different Associations. I loved my co-workers in both Associations, loved the culture of family feeling. I had an amazing supervisor.

This company helped me grow professional as well as personally.

Overseeing programs, you do tend to travel from program to program assessing quality and ensuring staffing and following license procedures. I however enjoyed this very much because it broke up the day.
Co-Workers, Culture
Kontra érvek
work life balance is difficult without a set schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gained much knowledge in the areas of staffing and management. Not as much support provided as needed to function adequately in job. High turnover corporation. Staff compensation not competitive.
pto
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time working for the YMCA. The Y really cares about its employees and it was nice to give back to the community. Only reason I left was because of hours were not conducive to my family
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA has been a great oppurtunity to meet new people and make an impact on the community. The job is very flexible with your schedule and there is alot of room for growth in the organization.
flexible schedule
weekly hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked at the YMCA in 5 states over the past decade. The ability to advance in present in almost all of the positions that I have held. It is an amazing place to work, especially when you are driven by the impact on the community.
Pro érvek
Working with such a diverse group of people
Long Hours, burnout
Munkahelyi kultúra
Senior staff are very unprofessional and talk behind employees backs. No benefits for full time employees. Company does not provide any real tools or training for staff. They constantly changing policies and procedures to benefit the company and not the employee
Pro érvek
Met lots of great people
Kontra érvek
Long hours and very poor pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for the YMCA and the many opportunities that I received to enhance my development as a employee. Throughout my years at the Y I have encounter several relationships for people all over the world.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y is a great place to work. Though the atmosphere has changed recently under the leadership of the new CEO. Working for the Y gives one a sense of purpose. Good pay and great benefits.
Free membership and 401
Kontra érvek
Full time staff works a lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day had me putting out multiple fires/issues simultaneously. It was a position where you are dealing with customers and staff on a daily basis. Also, the workplace culture used to be fun, but the change in management really changed the culture. The hardest part of the job was keeping myself challenged, that is when I knew it was time to look for a new job. The most enjoyable part of the job where the many people that I was able to meet and build relationships with on a daily basis.
Flexibe hours, good co-workers
healthcare benfits, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Progressive organization that offered lots of scholarships to those who need it. Very community driven and cutting edge programming. Must be willing to work long hard hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA of Greater Indianapolis is a great place to work. they need to work on increasing compensation and work-life balance. The mission is amazing and the Y definitely strengthens the community.
People Mission Benefits
Pay Work Life Balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my time at the Y. There is room for advancement if you work hard. And adhere to the culture. Work/life balance can be chalk at times. A lot of nights, early mornings and weekends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA has lots of opportunity for staff. The organization is caring and dedicated to their employees. Staff are very welcoming and helpful to the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical with clients and community challenging but worth it. I learned what not to do in situations. I am looking forward to learning what to do. Management is best not spoken about. Workplace culture has become toxic. The hardest part of my job is dealing with administration. The most enjoyable part were the programs I worked with the people and relationships I have made during my years with the Y.
Pro érvek
Good work I have done helping people
Adminstration
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a good organization for work for. Too bad the resource center closed down. The services that the resource center offered are much needed in school and the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No concept of work-life balance, unprofessional management at branch and corporate levels, staff not valued or appreciated.