YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: School Teacher

95 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 254 értékelés megtekintése
Excellent place to work
School Age Lead Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Bend, WI2020, január 3.
I absolutely love working for the YMCA. I am primarily in the School Age/Day Camp Program, it is so fun. It doesn't even feel like work because you are having fun while doing it. The kids you work with are great, some I've got the chance to know over the years. They look up to you and love learning life skills. You have supervisors who genuinely care about you and your well being. They are willing to train you and help you succeed. The co-workers are amazing, I've never had an issue. It is like one big family. The pay isn't much but it is great for a first time job, summer job, or a job until you find your dream job.
Unprofessional
After School Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manilo Silva2019, december 29.
This place is a pile of poor management stacked together. Most of the workers (including the manager) are rude and senseless. The overweight unhappy people support each other in the bullying of good, healthy coworkers. Ha! That's such a professional environment for people with just a high school diploma.
Kontra érvek
Low pay, no advancement for those with college degrees (without connection), fat bosses support the bullying of young and healthy workers(ha!)
Na
After School Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, november 15.
N/a - there’s really not much to say just that hard work comes with the job and expectations are high. If your not a calm individual this is not the job for you
Director where I work
Afterschool Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reseda, CA2019, november 8.
Director there was very inconsistent she does not know how to train you well and it made it very stressful to work there especially wouldn't just throw in there without very little training
Very low pay.
AFTER SCHOOL LEAD TEACHER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 13.
The pay is $9 an hour. I made $10 hour when I graduated high school 20 years ago. YMCA needs to update their pay. Management is ok. They expect you to do a lot without a lot of resources.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
ece
School age Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Thornhill, ON2019, szeptember 4.
wasnt bad, cant really remember much because its been a long time but for all i could remember was it was a bad place to work at. had friendly coordinator .with nice parents to the kids i had in my school age room.
learning ground
short hours
I love the YMCA
Before and After School Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hanover, PA2019, július 5.
I love working for the YMCA. If I got paid more it would honestly be the best job! I have a gap in between where I can do school work or run errands! Everyone I work with is great and they are so laid back and easy to work with. My manager is by far the best manager I have ever had which is extremely important as well. I get a free membership and since I live with my fiancé we get the family membership for only $18 a month! During the summer I also work with summer camp which doesnt even feel like a job! We go on field trips and do fun activities all the time! I love my job!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Could of been better
School Age Lead teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, június 25.
They make you feel like you need them and they play you in to thinking that it's a great job. Loved the kids and some staff. It was alot of unstable things going on there. I don't recommend.
Fun
Kontra érvek
Pay, balance, management, just the company in general
Not paid for the work
After School Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, június 24.
You work endlessly with kids. Extremely rude kids. I went to ymca after school program,fall break,winter,spring break. Any days out of school i went to ymca. I wanted to bring that joy and passion to future children to inspire love and enjoyment. However you cant do that. Cant touch kids not even a hug. Cant put kids in timeout. Cant do anything. You literally watch kids bully others and cant do anything.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Not watched properly !
Before and After School Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Griffith, IN2019, május 23.
There were so many teachers there that were so horrible to this children and managers were approached about it and did nothing to take care of it. I was working there 2 months before they gave me my drug test and Tb test.
Pro érvek
I got to make kids days great and see them leave with smiles.
Kontra érvek
No breaks and barely any help!
Fun job, Low pay
School's Out Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  RI2019, április 22.
Great for a high school student looking to make gas money, anything more look elsewhere. Management is subpar at best and if you are ill there is no one to cover you since the place is constantly short staffed.
Working with younth students
After School Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2019, február 19.
After school program tutoring students with their program of homework what they need help with interacting them with no activities indoor and outdoor games being prepared for the future
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with energetic people who love to work with children
YMCA After School Care Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakville, ON2019, január 30.
A typical day consists of me setting up a space, and stations for the children to play at during program time. Washroom routines are mandatory at the beginning of the shift for the children.

The culture in the workplace is great, working with very nice hard working people who love children as much as me.

The hardest part of the job would have to be dealing with the behavioral issues from certain children. Also working with a team member can also be difficult when you do not see eye to eye with them about certain things involved in the job, or when you feel you are doing more of the share of work then them. Also dealing with parents who choose not want to converse with you for their own reasons.

The most enjoyable part of the job would be hearing about all the stories the children have to say to you. You really feel like you are a role model to them, when they come to you for advice, or help them out with anything. Playing with them as well is always a fun time for both the children and us. Seeing a smile on their face, always puts one on mine as well. Also conversing with the parents is another thing that is enjoyable because most of them are very respectful and trust that their child is in good hands with you so it makes for a positive workplace.
Pro érvek
free lunches, access to a YMCA gym membership, good management
Kontra érvek
draining and tiring even though you are there for 3 hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
School Age Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stevens Point, WI2019, január 10.
Worked morning and afternoons with the program called Great Escape (AM 6:30-8, PM 5-7) and during the day I worked with the School Age Director and Assisted Director on a grant program called Food and Fun that we incorporated into the Great Escape afternoon programs on Tuesday and Thursday. Food and Fun was designed to get kids to choose a healthy snack option instead of chips and cookies, so once a week we would create a healthy snack and the kids at the different sites would help create the snack and than eat it.
Great Atmosphere, Fun Co Workers, Fun Activities
Temporary Employment
Great place to work!
Creative After School Projects Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2018, december 31.
I was in college when I worked at YMCA for a part-time position as a CAPS teacher. I have thoroughly enjoyed working there as a teacher with the kindergarten kids. They were fun and very interesting and curious kids.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Awesome place to work!
School Age Program Head Teacher/Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westbrook, CT2018, december 12.
I throughly enjoyed working here and would recommend for anyone looking for a part time position. It helped me learn a lot about child care and I learned a lot if management skills.
Fun workplace
School Age Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brampton, ON2018, november 1.
Enjoy being around all the various age groups of children,building relationships with them through playing and implementing various activities each day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good place to work with kids
After School Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, október 13.
It was a fun work environment, working with middle school-aged refugees and immigrants. I enjoyed it very much, and would be a good experience if you are going into a career working with children.
Fun work environment
Kontra érvek
Wasn't very flexible with schedule
An ok place
School-Aged Teacher 1 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, október 10.
Working at The Y was a life long goal of mine, once it happened I understood how much politics truly do play a role in every aspect of life. I loved my department though, working with children made everything worth it.
Amazing Place to Work
After School Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burbank, CA2018, szeptember 18.
I had the great opportunity to work with the staff and children and the local YMCA. Working with kids is the most rewarding job and you should try it if you ever get the chance. It will change your life.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van