Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: School Counselor

Munkakör megnevezése
School Counselor382 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
382 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 017 értékelés megtekintése
Fun place to work
I enjoyed working at YMCA. The most enjoyable part of this job was getting to work with kids. I also liked that they provided CPR course and certification free of charge.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would apply again! I LOVE YMCA!
I unfortunately had to leave my job because I moved far and had to juggle school and work. I would be very happy to work with YMCA again and do plan to in the future.
Great place to work.
You have to have a service mindset if you work for the YMCA. As a Christian, the Spiritual benefits of serving others in the community far outweigh the
material/tangible benefits of pay
Great coworkers.
Have loved my time at this company, and have learned many valuable skills that will help in my future careers. I have truly enjoyed my time at the Y .
Very good
Everything is great. People that I workout with, they are very nice and the managers are super supportive. I believe it was the best spot for me to work.
Very great
Kontra érvek
N/A
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Good place to work for.
I worked for 4 years and only received a 15 cent raise. I felt like I wasn't being paid enough for the work, the management was very tight with money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best place out of my other jobs
Although the pay isn't the best, the YMCA provides a fun place to work where there is never a moment where you are not being uplifted. The managers and people in charge make sure that you are always happy, and will find a way to make you happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and accommodative to personal life
The application process was a bit long including multiple online trainings and certifications. There was many job opportunities for weekends and breaks when after school care was not in session, like camps and child care at the main gym.
free gym membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to work in and a good way to give back to the community.
Working the child care programs at the YMCA is basically babysitting a bunch of kids at once so it can get hectic but it always works out and the kids have a great time. It can be hard but it is rewarding to have the appreciation of both parent and child.
It was good
I would work there again. It was a nice job to work with kids. I got to mentor younger kids and give them tips for when they are older. I like the job because I’m good at helping people.
1,0
horrible
worse place i ever worked at, unorganized super rude, tell you stuff last minute. Different people get treated different. management isnt nice, seems very lost
Great place
Love the kids ,and my boss has been veary supportive.I learned alot of new things. I cant wait to start a new year with them! Just to learn even more and to see how much more fun an opportunity this place will offer.
Not Treated Fairly
I worked at the YMCA for 2 years. I was supposed to move up from a co-opp to a Counselor. The issue was, they never moved me up. They had an issue with me being on the Autism spectrum so they never gave me a chance. They never raised my pay. While everyone else was getting raises, there I was only getting $9.75 an hour instead of $11.
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a good job while it lasted
It was fun working for the Ymca. Taught me a lot working with kids daily. Made me a better coach, and listener. Unfortunately, they decided to stop the after school program that i worked at
Good job overall
The YMCA provides their employees with flexible hours if needed. There are new, fun activities everyday to do with the children. Watching the children play together and get along is a very satisfying, enjoyable experience to be involved in!
1,0
Poor management
The managers don’t care about their employees or the children in their care. The children are just a number that brings money in. The employees are expendable, which is sad. Especially when they care about the children more than the puny paychecks.
I get to work with kids
The fact that I get to work with kids makes me really happy because I love kids, and while I am there to help them and make sure they are okay, they also help me and make my day everyday. The thing I just don’t agree with at the YMCA is the pay rate that we have I feel like we do great work everyday and try our hardest but don’t get paid enough, and I am saying this as a independent college student.
Super fun to work at
Get to play games with the kids and it is really fun. The bosses were all great people and your coworkers are typically really nice people. You will learn to love the kids even though they can be annoying sometimes.
2,0
My overall experience
Working at the YMCA I really enjoyed working with the children,but I just felt the child care/after school program was not as important to me as it was to the Management and owners. I just didn’t feel like those kids and their needs were prioritized enough..
Meh
Upper management is terrible. They are just plain mean. They do not help you. Kids walk all over you and you’re the one they blame. Not guaranteed a job in the summer not paid for days kids are out.low pay.
Kontra érvek
Okay
Working for this company was nice. Although, the people I worked with while working before and after school care, would sometimes talk about the children, in not always the nicest way, which I didn’t like. The children were amazing, there was always a clear schedule of what to do, which is something I liked
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés