YMCA
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Referee

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
140 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 30 024 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for college students or people who want to work part-time in a gym type setting, many opportunities to get involved in recreational activities and sports, decent pay and hours, and the Christian mission is a bonus
Pro érvek
working with like-minded adults, fun atmosphere
hard to advance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA provides a positive and team-oriented community, perfect for a college student looking for a job that is also self-fulfilling. While the community and work environments are great, the pay is lacking compared with similar positins.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a youth sports referee and the experience was excellent. Up beat and can be a high paced environment. If you like sports and like officiating these sports with the youth this job is for you. It's easy
Good Environment, Flexible
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here as a soccer referee and it was honestly quite nice. I enjoyed a majority of the time, the biggest issue wasn't job related but the heat would be unbearable sometimes.
fun environvment
hot
Munkahelyi kultúra
Such a joy getting to see kids come here with a huge smile on their face. Ready on the court or field the excitement on their faces really is amazing.
Flexible schedule, friendly staff
Short staff
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was nice and very reasonable when needing time off.Most enjoyable part of the job were the co-workers you worked with as well as running the youth sports
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to work in. I worked worth the kids so I got to experience how to manage and handle situations with 10+ people. Working at the YMCA gives you confidence. I don’t have any bad things about it
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the YMCA you’ll be asked to talk to parents of children, as well as other members. If you can talk well with others, the job is quite fun. Truthfully in my almost two years there, they continuously disrespected my worth as I was performing better then all of my coworkers while being paid less.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Im looking for an opportunity in a growing company. Im determine to do my best job here everyday. I have excellent work ethic. Will get the jon done the first time
Munkahelyi kultúra
The place is very clean and has really good staff as a volunteer you have to work hard to keep up with the scheduled programs and to make sure that all the equipment is probably set up. overall it was a nice experience and i got a chance to meet new people
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job requires that you have confidence and self-reliance. You have to make calls as you see them and communicate to adults who are coaching their teams. It’s very easy as long as you are confident in blowing your whistle and make sure to explain the rules briefly at the start of a game.
Pro érvek
Really great pay! Easy to balance life and the job because you only work on saturdays! Also, I didn’t even have to interview to get the spot!
Kontra érvek
Seasonal job. Outdoors. Rude parents.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was more laid back that most jobs, with flexible hours, flexible rules, and flexible tome off. Overall this job was pretty easy and honestly fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment and the people are very friendly and helpful! This job is perfect for anybody who enjoys spending time with kids while also having a positive working attitude!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every saturday morning was easy set up chairs for the parents to sit down and watch there kids play basketball. The most enjoyable part of the job was the positive energy I recieved each morning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours are very flexible. The joy of the kids face when the are able to play with their buddies from last season. The parents I think need to be were more understanding of letting all children play and have fun. They are there to learn the sport it’s self. I am the referee is to make sure everyone is having a fun time and learning no mater what age group to know and understand the game. On and of the field/court.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consisted of setting the feild up for flag football games then reffing the games and packing everything up. The management was hands off for the most part so I had the freedom to ref the games. The most enjoyable part was getting sun time and talking to the kids playing the game.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was nice when I work there and it was calm nothing to worry until there was a problem but we solved with no hesitation. it was fun being a referee a new experience that was fun to learn.
free membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is good for teenagers that are looking for easy money but don’t want a real job. The staff is great and they will always have your back through any problem.
Great pay in money
Assigned places
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked with the YMCA staff to provide children an opportunity to play competitive sporting games. The management was friendly and was flexible with hours that employees had to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the South County Ymca as a basketball referee and my experience was good. I really enjoyed seeing the kids run around and play while I enforced the rules for a better understanding to the game.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I officiated flag football & soccer games I kept the sidelines under control I called the games in a fair and objective manner I learned the rules of flag football & soccer for various age groups I ran up and down the fields while officiating the game I maintained a social environment with referees, players, coaches and parents