YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Receptionist

307 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 293 értékelés megtekintése
A little boring.
Receptionist/Membership Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, SC2019, november 13.
The job was cool, but it was just extremely slow-paced and the pay was low. Management was great and the job was easy. It is a good job for a teen in school or someone a little older.
Awesome!
Front Desk Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jefferson City, MO2019, október 15.
It was very fun and outgoing with a great team. Even when days were rough we still made a way to make everything happen! An experience I enjoyed! Loved it!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for a part time student
Front Desk Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lansing, MI2019, október 13.
working at the Y is a good place to make some extra money to pay bills, but if you're planning on advancing your career to something more worth while, this is a dead end place. I like the people who work in the Lansing locations, but sometimes its very stressful just for a minimum wage job.
Pro érvek
Free Membership for yourself, discounts on classes
Kontra érvek
no breaks, no further growth for learning
Don’t work here!!!!
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victor, NY2019, október 2.
Absolutely not a place to work if you need to support yourself. Management was terrible! No benefits or time off. Forse you to drive in when roads are closed for snow storms. The staff were great though. Stayed for the wonderful members while I could afford it.
Members and staff.
Kontra érvek
No benefits, low pay, and corporate never seems to care.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Disorganized and Lacks Consistency
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2019, szeptember 30.
There is a significant lack of communication between departments, and you are responsible for knowing or not knowing information whether it was given to you or not.
They have been known to adjust hours and pay rates to less than what was agreed upon without notifying employees that changes were being made to their pay. When it is brought up, they cite "lack of paperwork/written agreement" to deny employees the right to argue the changes.
They will only allow more than 29 hours per week if you are covering a shift.
Management is improving, but nepotism plays an ENORMOUS role in who gets hired and promoted at this Y.
There are no opportunities for raises or any other benefits.
It would be a good job for a student or someone who is only interested in working part time.
They will typically not fire someone, they will just cut hours until the person quits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
People Skills
Front Desk Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburg, KS2019, szeptember 24.
I loved working at YMCA because of the people you got to interact with everyday. If you like to interact with people on a daily basis, I would highly recommend it
Receptionist The Junction Leisure Centre
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Broadstone2019, szeptember 23.
Sorry!! but I could not recommend working for the Junction Leisure Centre at Broadstone! Staff seem friendly but a lot of back stabbing goes on , mainly caused by management! Not professional or supportive to their staff and the pay is to low!
YMCA Front Desk
Front Desk Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Secane, PA2019, szeptember 22.
Awesome Work Environment, All Staff is friendly and so are members, always welcomed in with open arms. Ridley Area YMCA always looks to helps its members with any kind of struggles or situations they might have to the best of there ability’s.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved job wish I could've stayed
Front Desk Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, szeptember 5.
Not a bad place for part time work when needed I loved my 5am shift and wish I could go back. I was able to get a lot done after work. My plan was to go back to school and work there.
Worst Place to work.
Front Desk Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hixson, TN2019, szeptember 5.
If you like being overworked and way underpaid, then you should apply at the YMCA. If you like nasty program directors and supervisors, then apply at the YMCA. If you like a high turnover rate (which is expected with their poor management and low pay), then apply at the YMCA, but believe you, you can find a better job nearly anyplace else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place to work just not soemthing i could advance in
Front Desk Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hopkinsville, KY2019, augusztus 5.
It is a great place to work, it is a very slow paced work environment on the off season of summer and I am not a girl that likes to sit around a lot. I like to be up and moving around. If I had to suggest it to anyone I would suggest it to someone that is in school and doesn't have much experience.
Great work place
RECEPTIONIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Homestead, FL2019, július 30.
I was only working as an intern but my time there has been all around positive. My co-workers were very nice and everyone always kept things professional.
Low pay, difficult employees
Front Desk Receptionist/ Cleaning specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Creston, IA2019, július 15.
While I was there, it seemed to be too many people who thought they ran the place and did what they wanted whether it helped or not. Dept. Supervisers werent effective. People on a power trip. Not enough pay. No room for advancement. Some employees were dramatic and catty and lied.played favoritism amongst other employees. Communication lacking.
Typical Day
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stone Mountain, GA2019, július 13.
Working at YMCA was challenging to but it was an overall learning experience. I appreciated all the new things I was learning to help me improve on communication skills and a learning how to work with people who came from different walks of life.
2,0
Terrible management (dictatorship), low wages
Front Desk Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milan, TN2019, június 27.
While I think the Y has the potential to be a great place to work, my particular branch was terrible. The CEO was a dictator and we only had one other full time staff person, so the CEO did everything under the table. Didn't pay us anything, was extremely fake and two-faced to both members and employees and overall just left a bad taste in my mouth. Other YMCAs are much much better than this branch.
Kontra érvek
low wages, bad hours, rude parents & management, camp kids are terrible and out of control
amazing
Front Desk Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2019, június 26.
its so fun making new friends and being able to work with people you love. Thank you YMCA is filled wit life and is a good experience for young teenagers to discover their working talent
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun place to work for
Front Desk Receptionist/Office Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, június 19.
The YMCA was a very fun, relaxing, outgoing type of company to work for.

Lot of young folks around, make me feel younger everyday.

Best job ever, wish I can go back.
Free gym memebership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Front Desk Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensburg, IN 472402019, június 18.
Working at the YMCA was fun and everyday was different. I loved the 3 years I worked here and would recommend it to anyone looking for a chill job. The only thing I didn't like was it paid minimum wage and I left due to looking for a job that paid more.
Productive and fun workplace
Front Desk Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, június 17.
The YMCA was a great straight out of high school starter job. I worked there in the evenings and really enjoyed my time there. Management was very easy to work with.
A Day as a YMCA Receptionist
Front Desk Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Attleboro, MA2019, június 13.
-A typical day at the YMCA was filing paper work and helping answer questions people may have had about memberships and pricing. We also would help people get lower rates by bringing in their taxes. Knowing where to file this paper work is very important. Along with getting to know your members personally and their specific needs.
-Organization was a huge part of the job.
-We would give tours to new members and show members all of the perks of joining the YMCA.
-Responsibilities also included managing the phone, giving people the right paperwork and making copies.
-At the end of the night locking the safe was a huge responsibility. As was making sure everyone was gone before locking all of the doors.
-I learned allot about filing and computer systems. I also learned allot about customer services and privacy policies.
-The YMCA taught me allot about how billing works and how to be professional with customers.
-the most enjoyable part fo the job was seeing friendly faces. Working at the YMCA, i made friends with allot of the members ad helped them get a certain routine going by introducing them to certain programs, machines, or even trainers we provided.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van