Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Receptionist

Munkakör megnevezése
Receptionist333 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
333 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 646 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The switch up with staff was totally worth it. More of a positive environment. They do need to get rid of staff that have no idea what they are doing because it brings the Y down.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I get to greet the families and children arriving and leaving.It is a positive and supportive environment. Watching children progress socially and educationally. When they graduate kindergarten they enter our school age program during school days out and the summer. The YMCA downtown has basketball, karate, and other activities for kids. Adults of course can also use the pool and exercise equipment.
Pro érvek
Free YMCA membership. They pay for training classes.
Kontra érvek
I am part time so I don't have health care through work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very positive work atmosphere, very flexible with schedules and understanding of unexpected interferences, very organized and clean facility, respectable staff, associates and members
Pro érvek
Free membership to facility and classes
Kontra érvek
Very few options for anything more than part time positions and overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with people and coworkers got experience in office procedures. Learned how to teach water aerobics. Experience with the different aspects of the retail service.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No raises. 7.25 for three years. No breaks. No vacation..passed lots of judgement. Higher staff had lunches upon themselves other employees ate there scraps. Gossiped so much about one another!
None.
Kontra érvek
No raises only could work 1000 hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was amazing to me. I got to learn new things everyday even if the members were telling me stuff. I always felt appreciated each day I worked.
Good hours
N/A
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good entry job. No advancement. Work closing primarily alone, even at night. Skeleton crew atmosphere. Pay is very low. There is a lot of employment favoritism.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work at heart of community. all the staff are hardworking but are all good fun, and are like a close knit family. Everyone is very approachable and the centre running is very much a team effort. a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co workers were pleasant to be around. I think staff does alot of work for a little amount of money. Everyone at the front desk should get a raise for dealing with all types of customers. Life work balance is very manageable there, YMCA works around your schedule.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The CO and COO don’t seem to interested in the regular employees . The Directors and upper management only associate with other directors. And are all snobs. They expect you to go above and beyond what is expected but only pay minimum wage and it’s all part time so they don’t have to give you benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the Ymca was a great experience. I enjoyed the people I worked with as well as all our members and guests. They have a lot to offer to you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible place to work.No training.No respect.No breaks.Goes against everything the Y stands for. It is chaos. If your rude and incompetent you will do well there!
Pro érvek
I cannot think of anything that was positive
Kontra érvek
Toxic and unsafe place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had several directors call me to schedule interviews and also had a few online interviews. The online application was easy to fill out. It did not take long for someone to reach out and contact me for an interview.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to start your career. there are alot of differnt opportuinties that come up depending on what path you want to take. You really need a good work ethic and flexable when it comes to hours and duties that week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good hours, learned better communication skills, and made friends with coworkers. They were flexible if something came up or if you have another job. Easy job to pick up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here is a very amazing place where you can grow within the company. Work flow is awsome and everyone is super friendly. The environment is full of different personalities you deal with alot off people teen and children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is an amazing place to work. From day one i felt loved and apart of the YMCA family. Everyone there from the workers to the people working out are extremely friendly and kind
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used as a dogs body,Basically doing abt five persons jobs had to do laundry of dirty towels used by visitors Accounts/Set up heavy gym equipment/Do all admin work/manage Diarys and do Promotions. work very long unsocaible hours,go to other sites to help gym teacher. start at 9am and get home by 9pm,So no life Wage was very poor less than minium wage. Just because they are a charity their paid employess should get good liveable wage for London
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got paid minimum wage working the front desk. It was easy, and I could do homework while in high school. However, had to clean a lot which was not initially in job description.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is run very well and is very extremely welcoming to new and the same customers. It has a great security system and we are able to know the type of people that come into our building by doing background checks.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for someone younger such as a high school and student and if you like kids. The parents can be a little annoying sometimes but for the most part pretty ok