YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Receptionist

315 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 835 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much pressure and stress
Receptionist/Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  London, Greater London2020, január 8.
Used as a dogs body,Basically doing abt five persons jobs
had to do laundry of dirty towels used by visitors
Accounts/Set up heavy gym equipment/Do all admin work/manage Diarys and do Promotions.
work very long unsocaible hours,go to other sites to help gym teacher.

start at 9am and get home by 9pm,So no life

Wage was very poor less than minium wage.
Just because they are a charity their paid employess should get
good liveable wage for London
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is good about spreading new information out to customers and employees.
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delaware, OH2020, január 4.
This company is run very well and is very extremely welcoming to new and the same customers. It has a great security system and we are able to know the type of people that come into our building by doing background checks.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job if you like kids
Front Desk Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montclair2020, január 2.
Great job for someone younger such as a high school and student and if you like kids. The parents can be a little annoying sometimes but for the most part pretty ok
fun
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2019, december 29.
greet members, clean when you have nothing to do. you make new members, its a fun place to work with a lot of nice people. and a great pay to meet all these daily members
Munkahelyi kultúra
I built an every lasting relationship with most of my co workers.
Front Desk Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2019, december 28.
I came there as a temp, from an agency then was asked to return.
I enjoyed my time there. Meeting all types of folk, all ages from similar and different backgrounds. Yet we all had 1 thing in common our like or love of the CC YMCA. I listened and learnt much there daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Higher ups, such as the CEO, are unaware or unwilling to improve company culture
Front Desk Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montclair, NJ2019, december 22.
I have interacted with rude upper level management and it is clear they operate with a sense of entitlement. Rather than engage with staff they alienate staff. I've actually been screamed at. Leadership is poor.
Pro érvek
middle manangement makes an effort to support the rank and file
Kontra érvek
Top level management are rude, fails to engage the rank and file, could benefit from a class on good leadership
complimentary chips and salsa
Receptionist Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loves Park, IL2019, december 16.
friendly staff. nice clients. flexible hours and good benefits........... nice place to work....... clean bathrooms. diverse employees. i learned how to operate apple software and create flyers/ bulletins
Munkahelyi kultúra
Environment was friendly, helpful, and encourgaing
Front Desk Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fremont, NE2019, november 22.
A typical workday usually included a lot of phone calls and directing people on where they needed to be.
I learned a lot about customer service skills and how to be the most resourceful person.
Management and workplace culture was very helpful and encouraging for learning and new processes.
Most enjoyable part was always greeting the members and our usuals that would smile and talk about more of their life. It was always amazing to hear someone's back story and if they were at the YMCA for injuries related it was nice to see them get back on their feet.
A little boring.
Receptionist/Membership Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, SC2019, november 13.
The job was cool, but it was just extremely slow-paced and the pay was low. Management was great and the job was easy. It is a good job for a teen in school or someone a little older.
Awesome!
Front Desk Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jefferson City, MO2019, október 15.
It was very fun and outgoing with a great team. Even when days were rough we still made a way to make everything happen! An experience I enjoyed! Loved it!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for a part time student
Front Desk Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lansing, MI2019, október 13.
working at the Y is a good place to make some extra money to pay bills, but if you're planning on advancing your career to something more worth while, this is a dead end place. I like the people who work in the Lansing locations, but sometimes its very stressful just for a minimum wage job.
Pro érvek
Free Membership for yourself, discounts on classes
Kontra érvek
no breaks, no further growth for learning
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Don’t work here!!!!
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victor, NY2019, október 2.
Absolutely not a place to work if you need to support yourself. Management was terrible! No benefits or time off. Forse you to drive in when roads are closed for snow storms. The staff were great though. Stayed for the wonderful members while I could afford it.
Members and staff.
Kontra érvek
No benefits, low pay, and corporate never seems to care.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Disorganized and Lacks Consistency
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2019, szeptember 30.
There is a significant lack of communication between departments, and you are responsible for knowing or not knowing information whether it was given to you or not.
They have been known to adjust hours and pay rates to less than what was agreed upon without notifying employees that changes were being made to their pay. When it is brought up, they cite "lack of paperwork/written agreement" to deny employees the right to argue the changes.
They will only allow more than 29 hours per week if you are covering a shift.
Management is improving, but nepotism plays an ENORMOUS role in who gets hired and promoted at this Y.
There are no opportunities for raises or any other benefits.
It would be a good job for a student or someone who is only interested in working part time.
They will typically not fire someone, they will just cut hours until the person quits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
People Skills
Front Desk Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburg, KS2019, szeptember 24.
I loved working at YMCA because of the people you got to interact with everyday. If you like to interact with people on a daily basis, I would highly recommend it
Receptionist The Junction Leisure Centre
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Broadstone2019, szeptember 23.
Sorry!! but I could not recommend working for the Junction Leisure Centre at Broadstone! Staff seem friendly but a lot of back stabbing goes on , mainly caused by management! Not professional or supportive to their staff and the pay is to low!
YMCA Front Desk
Front Desk Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Secane, PA2019, szeptember 22.
Awesome Work Environment, All Staff is friendly and so are members, always welcomed in with open arms. Ridley Area YMCA always looks to helps its members with any kind of struggles or situations they might have to the best of there ability’s.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved job wish I could've stayed
Front Desk Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, szeptember 5.
Not a bad place for part time work when needed I loved my 5am shift and wish I could go back. I was able to get a lot done after work. My plan was to go back to school and work there.
Worst Place to work.
Front Desk Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hixson, TN2019, szeptember 5.
If you like being overworked and way underpaid, then you should apply at the YMCA. If you like nasty program directors and supervisors, then apply at the YMCA. If you like a high turnover rate (which is expected with their poor management and low pay), then apply at the YMCA, but believe you, you can find a better job nearly anyplace else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place to work just not soemthing i could advance in
Front Desk Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hopkinsville, KY2019, augusztus 5.
It is a great place to work, it is a very slow paced work environment on the off season of summer and I am not a girl that likes to sit around a lot. I like to be up and moving around. If I had to suggest it to anyone I would suggest it to someone that is in school and doesn't have much experience.
Great work place
RECEPTIONIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Homestead, FL2019, július 30.
I was only working as an intern but my time there has been all around positive. My co-workers were very nice and everyone always kept things professional.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van