YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Property Manager

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 313 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working there but they have no operating funds
Property Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, OH2019, november 12.
Operating on a shoestring budget and will ask that you help financially support the YMCA. May even shame you into it! They have just enough money to run so no new equipment or capital improvements at certain locations. They make decisions at the top levels and expect you not be involved in decision making. They do not pay competitive salaries so you get what you pay for. All in all when you work for the Y you get to see that other side of a non-profit.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It feels good to be a part of.
Property Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lansing, MI2019, július 8.
Know that my empolyment there ended in 2002 - I imagine the salary is better now.

When I started at the Y, I was young, and it was just another job. When I left five years later I'd been transformed. They have an excellent career development program. Additionally, both of my successive Executive Directors taught me a whole new outlook. As I look back at my career, they were the two best managers I have had.

The atmosphere is relaxed but professional, and I was given more responsibility when I asked for it. They contribute a crazy high amount to your retirement plan. The pay is not stellar, but the benefits are good, and it is very satisfying to the soul to be a part of good programs - programs for young and old, rich and poor, and where equality really is the ethos.

I planned on staying but life happened. However, in writing this, I am now thinking about going back for the end of my career.
2,0
awful place to work
estate manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southampton, Hampshire2018, szeptember 20.
management have no idea how to manage. they treat people with no respect. run by kids who think they are better than anyone else. office in like a play ground.
2,0
disorganised
Estate Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southampton2017, november 17.
its run by middle management that don't really know how to manage. Didn't get any support from my line manager. If you don't fit 'there bubble', then they will make it hard for you do be there. Not a happy place. They treat people with no respect of there back grounds or abilities. Think before you apply.
nothing
nothing
not to bad
Property Maintenance Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dartford, Kent2017, november 4.
positive attitude ,good with people and communicating,allways keen to improve,but they have to many heads of departements that don't grasp moveing forward to improve.
well maintained
Kontra érvek
to many cheifs and not enough indians stratergy
Balanced workplace
Properties Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, szeptember 4.
The ymca of greater new york provided excellent benefits and great programs for their members and the community as a whole.

The lack of mentor ship and communication was challenging.

The partnerships between departments were beneficial.
Fun place to work
Property Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2017, május 4.
Members from young and old were so kind. All staff was like a family along with the member. Was a great place to work, it was like going home and being around family all the time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
To many ups and downs in the uper management
Property Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2016, augusztus 20.
im not interested in providing this information As this may cause me undue stress at my current position. I would like to get past this area and begin a new chapter in my life
nice place to work
Property Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rochester, MN2016, május 17.
Typical day at work is researching and ordering items via internet for very old building. Work is fixing items, completing employees schedules. Going to meetings to help other departments achieve there goals by assisting in getting custodial and maintenance items completed in a timely manner.
excellent benefits
Kontra érvek
no follow through on assignments or ideas
Fun place to work
Property Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2013, november 25.
Each day was hectic and challenging.Making sure a 91 years old building was operable. I learned in my position how to multitask. Working and communicating with all department management leaders.meeting and one-on ones.
the enjoyable part of the day is working with the various my co-workers,members and vendors.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
5,0
Great Mission and Values. Great place for a career
Property Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2013, március 19.
I love working for the YMCA. It really feels good to make an impact on people from all walks of life. You can really make a difference every day regardless of what position you hold.
Pro érvek
trainings, friendships, impact, values, room for advancement
low salary.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van