Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Program Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Program Leader113 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
113 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 418 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is by far my favorite job in had the pay isn’t good and it’s part time hours are sucky ( after school program leader ) but I have so much fun with kids they really do cheer me up on my bad days ! I got to grow a connection with my kids at the school I worked at and they teach you so much as you teach them .
Having fun with kids
3 hours a day
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment is very friendly, the staff is always focused but approachable, and the students are very sweet and engaging when it comes to assigning projects for the After-School program.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When i first started at the YMCA they were going through management change. I feel as if this cause the energy of the workplace to be off. It did not feel as welcoming as it did during my interview period.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot through the mandatory meetings. As an employee in San Francisco, I faced a lot of help through communication. Things were organized and friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the YMCA varies with every occupation, as well as the wage. Under the YPHD Department, you work alongside people from all walks of life and interact with children just as unique. A typical day does not exist because every day is different with new experiences and activities. The children can be both easy-going and challenging. The current Head of the YPHD Department is the best boss I've had so far, super understanding and easy to talk to. The pay could be more realistic for the amount of work you get, as it is only a little bit above minimum wage.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The beginning of the year was great but with budget cuts a lot of people were let go and the workload became much larger with out much more of a benefit
Munkahelyi kultúra
It doesn’t give you enough hours and pay. Working with the kids is good experience and management takes time to help us learn and grow. Co-workers are supportive and friendly. It’s an easy going fun environment to work in!
Munkahelyi kultúra
learned how to lead and assist in preparing a creative environment using academic, cultural and recreational enrichment. Supervised participants in the activity areas. Helped students with homework, communicated with school staff, parents and other family members regarding program activities, student needs, academic performance, and events.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is horrible. They want to control you, they do not like to give you time for family emergency’s they care more about having people cover shifts than to actually change their outlook into wanting to make their employees stay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a good job, but only because i do it for the kids. Other than that, I don't get paid enough for the 15 million meetings on the same thing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the YMCA is a great way to learn what being in the workforce is like. Excellent way to build those skills that you begin to develop, very hard to go from part time to full time positions.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only worked here for a short time yet there was no structure on how to teach students and usually, there were a lot of behavioral issues. Also no room for advancement. The management could be improved as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working here. Only 100 hours for 2 weeks however. Good if you're in school or have another job. Hours are 230-530 every weekday so kind of inconvenient.
Munkahelyi kultúra
just watched kids before and afterschool. the other leaders were nice to work with, travling across town to go to the schools every day. management wasn't good
Munkahelyi kultúra
very comfortable family culture. families and staff are very cool people. the most enjoyable part for me is learning things from the student sometimes things i did not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the YMCA, but not an organization that one can move up in. The culture of the leadership and supervisors is not as genuine and honest as I would’ve liked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work field, need to be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in short notice. Multi tasking is a highly needed. Problem solving on the daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The experience of working at the YMCA was an interesting experience. I found the employee turnover high as their was lack of benefits and supervisor and Team lead non colaerative.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great place to work for multiple summers during my time in college. The supervisors are very cooperative and make the workplace an easy going and organized space.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work at. Had a job taking care of after school program. There is a lot of things to learn when dealing with kids many rules to follow to make sure they are safe. It is a great program.
Flexible schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
An everyday day is smooth kids follow directions and are respectful. Sometimes kids get out of hand and staff cant discipline them because we are not their parent.
healthy eating
not enough play time
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés