YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Program Coordinator

130 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 231 értékelés megtekintése
N/a
Key Academy Program Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2020, február 11.
Don't have much to say, there is a high turnover rate with employees but that has to do with the people hired thinking working with kids is really easy. That makes it difficult for Coordinators to turely be a Coodinator and concentrate on growing leadrs, administraive tasks and meeting dead lines.
Amazing place to work
Program Coordinator of Sports and Aquatics (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2020, február 10.
The East Communities YMCA has been my absolute favorite place to work. Great leadership and a really fun and positive atmosphere! They offer great benefits and are flexible with the schedule to make sure that you are able to balance work and life.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's ok if you're only looking to work part time and you're in high school or a senior citizen.
Program Coordinator/ Dance Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2020, február 9.
If you have a degree don't work at the Y. You won't get paid your worth and won't move up the corporate ladder either. Basically no room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Program Coordinator - Supervisor Health & Fitness; Aquatic Ed; Children Services
Program Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland VIC2019, november 26.
Worked at Portland YMCA and although started out to be an exciting newly created role after winning the local council tender for the second time, soon turned into the worst 8 years of my life. There is certainly no “community” at YMCA Portland.
Great place to work!
Program Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parry Sound, ON2019, november 6.
The YMCA really stands by their Mission and Values Statement. The work culture is amazing, and there really is a team and family like atmosphere. The pay is what you would expect from a Non for Profit but the work life balance makes up for it! Medical benefits are for full time staff only, and they are quite expensive so make sure you utilize them; however,everyone who works at the YMCA is entitled to a FREE gym membership,Sick days are the typical 12 for the year, and vacation time depends on seniority.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great job start with
After school program coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, szeptember 11.
This job was a learning experience I learned a lot and I loved it love the kids loved being with people and experienced a lot. Great for kids trying to Branch house and learn new things and I've learned a lot.
Review of the YMCA
Coordinator of Black and Latino Achiever's Program (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Troy, NY 121802019, augusztus 22.
They YMCA is a great way to interact with the community more. There are is a diverse population that attends the YMCA to receive services, and plan events to benefit the community.
Great workplace
Ana Barahona, Program Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  North York, ON2019, augusztus 13.
The workplace was safe and fun. The workplace made sure that everyone put their best foot forward. I enjoyed working there as I gained a lot of experience. YMCA helped me improve my communication skills and made sure that everyone was safe.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There has been a lot of trun over in upper management in the past 3 years. Promoting is done based on nepotism.
Program Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, augusztus 4.
This is a good place for starting out . I enjoyed working with the families and my staffing team. The organization has internal nepotism people who aren't qualified are placed in higher management positions.
I love my job!
Program Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olive Branch, MS2019, augusztus 1.
Everyday work environment is fantastic. Great group of people to work with, fun and challenging part time job. Good place for the whole family to be a part of something bigger.
Great Work Atmosphere
Program Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2019, július 31.
Work-life balance here is great. Never had an issue with taking a day off or working remotely. I think the most difficult thing to deal with is the typical not-for-profit life. Low salary and limited resources. You have to try and make do with what you have, which isn't always a bad thing, but it would be nice to make a little bit more. Otherwise, everyone is incredibly friendly and every day goes well.
Not a great environment
Program Coordinator of Education (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brockton, MA2019, május 5.
The building is run down full of mold and rusty walls, sinks and water fountains. Hours are not worth the pay and management does not care about employees, just getting bare minimum done for the center.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Ymca
Program Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, április 22.
Working here was fun, plenty of opportunities came my way. We were basically in competition with other gyms and other YMCAs, because we would have to keep our numbers high and meet quotas.
Pro érvek
Relaxed at times but fast paced when promotions rolled around.
n/a
Generally good
National Programme Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Freetown, Sierra Leone2019, március 18.
My job description in YWCA was to coordinate national programmes and projects. Train women in leadership positions and to write proposals for fund raising. Also to raise funds from within comunities
low cost housing
travelling to difficult areas
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place through youth development
Program Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, március 15.
I learned how to use specific software that keeps track of enrollment of participants. I worked with government funded programs. I met some great people who helped me along the way that will continue to.
Health Care, Gym facility, and fun
Low pay
Great place
Camp Program Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wrightwood, CA2018, december 31.
Overall good place. just needs better management. staff here is cool as long as they are trained correctly. There is always complaints of budget shortages though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, supportive place to work
Program Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hardwick, NJ2018, december 8.
Great place to learn skills that are applicable in any field while building close bonds with great people. The days are long, but you often don't realize how long if you truly enjoy what you're doing. You can really make a difference in other's lives here.
Pro érvek
Fun, fulfilling work in a great atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Doesn't pay a lot, but typical for camp
A great place to work.
Healthy Living Program Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2018, november 25.
I enjoy working at the YMCA because it is a place which fosters healthy living and fitness. Nearly everyone is working on improving themselves. Both the staff and the members care about their own health and fitness. Each encourages the other.
Pro érvek
A great place to get in shape and stay in shape.
No benefits included.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
It has been awhile
Middle School Aftercare Program Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southington, CT2018, november 6.
YMCA was fun in early 20s to work..wasn't paid too well..had no benefits..
the people were wonderful and loved their job
buildings are very nice.......
Munkahelyi kultúra
Needs to be more positive and professional
Program Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2018, szeptember 20.
I worked at the Y for two years as a part of child care staff and while it had its ups and down, I overall enjoyed it. Then, I was promoted to coordinator of a child care program the summer after I graduated college. I received absolutely no training in this promotion, but was given expectations as if I had had training, making them unrealistic. I was an hourly employee expected to supervise child care staff, deal with behavior issues of children, answer calls and emails, and complete lessons plans in 8 hours a day. With the staff needs and behavioral issues I experienced, this was impossible. I felt as though I was expected to magically know how to run a child care program flawlessly once I was hired. I wasn't prepared and therefore I had asked for training roughly once every two weeks over the span of the three months I was there, and was told I would get training months later because I needed to be hands on now. This seemed backwards to me, because I cannot be hands on and do my job properly and to the set standard without any training. I expressed my lack of training and being underprepared concerns to my supervisor, who giggled and said "Welcome to the Y", suggesting this is just how things were run. When I would make mistakes, I was scolded and even had been yelled at several times by other supervisors. That was a theme at the Y: if goals aren't met, treat the person deemed responsible poorly and scold them. The way all the supervisors treated one another and their respective staff was extremely unprofessional. I very often received negative criticism and feedback and  több... I cannot remember a positive comment I received. Had I received training and support instead of negativity and poor treatment, I would have enjoyed this job and performed well. I was thankfully separated from employment after not meeting the expectations I was given. I exhausted my options in asking for help and tried my absolute hardest to perform my job well, but I was defeated constantly. I was not given an exit interview but was happy to leave the worst summer of my life behind.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Free gym membership, no work on weekends
Kontra érvek
Extremely poor work life balance, supervisors were negative and flat out mean
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van