Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Program Coordinator

Munkakör megnevezése
Program Coordinator134 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 251 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at the Y! Its flexible, let me be creative with programming and the support I receive is amazing.

Even when someone passed or when a family member pass we are there for each other in any way possible.
ways for development
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very flexible when it came to caring for the needs of my family and enjoyed my time there. Generally enjoyed my job security. However lost my position during the pandemic.
Free membership
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisors don’t respect or trust their staff enough. Give impossible deadlines and no additional paid work hours given, but scolded if not completed.
Coworkers are fine, but staff are the last thought from upper management

I was bullied internally for over a year and my supervisor and the department head knew...and did nothing...for a year.
Pro érvek
Free-ish gym membership, flexible hours, free-ish uniforms
Kontra érvek
Average pay, little support, raises are extremely rare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very values driven. A wonderful place to work if you are interested in helping children grow or families connect with each other. We even have school kids that come most weeks during the year.
Pro érvek
Open all year, Many different departments to specialize in, One of the largest Y's in the world, Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Can be difficult since it is in the middle of nowhere, Can be challenging to raise a family on camp.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my time at the YMCA. Management (especially CEO) were very out of touch and clueless, sometimes pompous. Mostly treated employees poorly except for seniority and job titles. No way to get rich working there, though. But a good time. Very rewarding.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't have much to say, there is a high turnover rate with employees but that has to do with the people hired thinking working with kids is really easy. That makes it difficult for Coordinators to turely be a Coodinator and concentrate on growing leadrs, administraive tasks and meeting dead lines.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The East Communities YMCA has been my absolute favorite place to work. Great leadership and a really fun and positive atmosphere! They offer great benefits and are flexible with the schedule to make sure that you are able to balance work and life.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you have a degree don't work at the Y. You won't get paid your worth and won't move up the corporate ladder either. Basically no room for advancement.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked at Portland YMCA and although started out to be an exciting newly created role after winning the local council tender for the second time, soon turned into the worst 8 years of my life. There is certainly no “community” at YMCA Portland.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA really stands by their Mission and Values Statement. The work culture is amazing, and there really is a team and family like atmosphere. The pay is what you would expect from a Non for Profit but the work life balance makes up for it! Medical benefits are for full time staff only, and they are quite expensive so make sure you utilize them; however,everyone who works at the YMCA is entitled to a FREE gym membership,Sick days are the typical 12 for the year, and vacation time depends on seniority.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was a learning experience I learned a lot and I loved it love the kids loved being with people and experienced a lot. Great for kids trying to Branch house and learn new things and I've learned a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They YMCA is a great way to interact with the community more. There are is a diverse population that attends the YMCA to receive services, and plan events to benefit the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace was safe and fun. The workplace made sure that everyone put their best foot forward. I enjoyed working there as I gained a lot of experience. YMCA helped me improve my communication skills and made sure that everyone was safe.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good place for starting out . I enjoyed working with the families and my staffing team. The organization has internal nepotism people who aren't qualified are placed in higher management positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday work environment is fantastic. Great group of people to work with, fun and challenging part time job. Good place for the whole family to be a part of something bigger.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balance here is great. Never had an issue with taking a day off or working remotely. I think the most difficult thing to deal with is the typical not-for-profit life. Low salary and limited resources. You have to try and make do with what you have, which isn't always a bad thing, but it would be nice to make a little bit more. Otherwise, everyone is incredibly friendly and every day goes well.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The building is run down full of mold and rusty walls, sinks and water fountains. Hours are not worth the pay and management does not care about employees, just getting bare minimum done for the center.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was fun, plenty of opportunities came my way. We were basically in competition with other gyms and other YMCAs, because we would have to keep our numbers high and meet quotas.
Pro érvek
Relaxed at times but fast paced when promotions rolled around.
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job description in YWCA was to coordinate national programmes and projects. Train women in leadership positions and to write proposals for fund raising. Also to raise funds from within comunities
low cost housing
travelling to difficult areas
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to use specific software that keeps track of enrollment of participants. I worked with government funded programs. I met some great people who helped me along the way that will continue to.
Health Care, Gym facility, and fun
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good place. just needs better management. staff here is cool as long as they are trained correctly. There is always complaints of budget shortages though.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés