Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Program Assistant

Munkakör megnevezése
Program Assistant54 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
54 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 563 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company. Interaction an communication skills, pAtience. Meet new people everytime. Flexible schedule on a bus route. Personality check. Easy going. Great place to work for if passion is to help others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good People and Great Environment No real advancement opportunity. Excellent benefits. Pension with this company is excellent for full time employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at the YMCA and would love to work there again! I enjoyed working at the front desk, in the fitness center, with the teen leadership program, and with the children at summer camp.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend ymca to anybody it very family oriented and fun to work at your going to fall in love with the kids. They make you feel at home and they teach you a lot of things you may have never knew.
It was fun
No cons
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management's approach differs from center to center ranging from completely hand off to extremely supportive.

The hardest part of the job is getting all the information you need from 4 to 5 different supervisors.
Great support from management
Kontra érvek
Little to no job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've had a great few years in the beginning, but with new management and changes, things were not the same. The good that came out of it were the staff I had and the children we serviced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my time at the YMCA. Good environment for a first job for someone who loves sports. Management takes students schedules into consideration. Fun time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA is a great way to start a career in child development. The YMCA is a home to a diverse population that educates you on the importance of community and culture.
Activities, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
no chance to move up career ladder
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low pay for the workers and not enough hours to make ends meet. If the YMCA really provided enough hours and higher wage then the turnover rate would not be so high.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive very fun place to workLocated in the heart of Chicago only bad thing is that it’s connected to the high school other than that it’s a great space gray area right next to the aid office burger kings on the corner in a gas station not much you can ask for
Pro érvek
It’s in the heart of Chicago
It’s with a high skool
Munkahelyi kultúra
I bring enthusiasm and attention to detail to any job that I do.
My empathy, combined with analytical and technical abilities, helps me relate to clients and co-workers to understand their needs. I like helping people. I’m tenacious, friendly and approachable. I enjoy learning. It energizes me.
Corporate culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
I's a great job to be a teenager and just starting out. How to further assist the kids with there homework, help parent with their payment arrangements and etc.
Enjoying the Kids
when the kids got hurt
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working with my co workers and the ASP. Wish it had more structure and consistency concerning program and job responsibilities, but overall for a part time job it's doable.
Hours fluctuate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with the YMCA for close to 6 years has given me all of the experiences to last a life time. There I learned that I can still be a cool person, yet strict when the time comes. I also enjoy going to different Aftercare Sites and seeing all the children from those sites come up to me to hug me, tell me about their day, or even to tell me that they would one day be a YMCA Counselor just like me, which gives me the best feelings in the world. I enjoyed watching all the children that I have interacted with grow and develop over the 5 and half years working at the YMCA. I will miss them, but I know that they will be in good hands.
Pro érvek
watching the new kids make new friends and seeing them have fun
Kontra érvek
different work shifts and being told to go to one place and then have to go to another
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As an ex YMCA employee the atmosphere was good, there are a lot of employees that are both friendly and passionate about their work too bad there is an equal amount of those who do the minimum for a paycheck. Lots of favoritism and bad communication between employers and employees.
Pro érvek
Retirement Fund and free gym membership
Bad Supervisors
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the YMCA and miss it every day. It can be an emotionally demanding job, but watching the kids grow and become who they want to be is definitely the best reward I could have asked for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ymca is an okay place to work at. I did part time and It was fun but I just don't see myslef working in other positions there. Overall It is a good organization to get started.
free gym
low salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you love kids from the ages of kindergarten to highschool this is a great relaxing job that works with any schedule. Also get a free gym membership even if just part-time.
Easy, free membership
Kontra érvek
Low pay and hard to advance
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working for The Y, and would recommend it to many people. I still keep in touch with many people from the Auburn location, and I worked at the Puyallup location when I was younger. The only problem was that since they were a non-profit organization they could only have so many full time employees and unfortunately I wasn't one of them. I would work here again in a heart beat if I could be a full time employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA was a great experience.The culture is great and the people are super nice. Working there helped me interact with people, adjust to situations that change quickly, and learn how to better take care of children. The YMCA has also bestowed on me many values and lessons that I'll use later on in life.
Pro érvek
Getting to play games with the kids
Kontra érvek
When you deal with cranky people
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at an afterschool program run by the YMCA in Fairfax. This a perfect part time job if you love working with children or if you're interested in doing so in the future. The age group was K through 6th and my director was amazing when it came to finding activities to keep the children happy and busy.
Pro érvek
Free snack, no late hours
Short breaks