Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Personal Trainer

Munkakör megnevezése
Personal Trainer511 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
511 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 398 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at the YMCA. You get to meet new people every day and gain experience in helping them with their fitness goals. Although the YMCA of Montgomery Village has been closed for several years now my experience there was rewarding.
Pro érvek
Meeting new people on a daily basis
No job security
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a gym for personal training. You can make more than your Wellness Coordinator (40k) at a real gym. You get paid 10/hr doing laundry, giving people machine based workouts. You don’t get commission on sales either.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing family based occupation. The management is very understanding of mothers who work full time. They work with you regarding childcare and scheduling flexibility as well!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great team work in the Wellness Area and helping covering classes. Enjoyed being with all ages of people. Loved helping other people. I enjoyed helping the mentally challenged.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a lot of support from everyone I worked with. We had a sense of team. I was able to grow from a wellness coach to group exercise instructor to personal trainer.
Team, support, caring
Lower pay not full time
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
- A typical day at work was similar, but clients were different since there are so many clients coming in and out daily bases.

- I've gained a lot of experience from the YMCA.

-> Working with a blind client

-> New working atmosphere (GYM)

- There wasn't really any hardest part of the job because co-workers were operative and the working atmosphere was very relaxed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working at the YMCA. I am so upset that I cannot be there during this COVID-19 outbreak, however it is needed. The YMCA is a great place for people to come and unwind and or get a good workout in. The staff is very friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a positive and community-centered place to work. They support their employees as well as members and provide avenues for health and community engagement. I am allowed to share creative ideas and given support to implement them if approved. My supervisors are supportive while also challenging - they encourage me to go the extra step for my clients and the environment of the brand. The most enjoyable part of my job is connecting with different members and clients daily, encouraging others to be healthy and strong. The toughest part of my job is managing the requirements of the association office while also working to deliver the best member experience possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA offers a unique opportunity to interact with and develop relationships with a wide variety of people from different backgrounds and goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for the YMCA during my undergraduate years. it was a great experience. I worked alongside tenured trainers and learned how to communicate with different population types.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great place to work. Staff and administrators and friendly.
I like being in fitness setting and being around like minded people.

Workplace culture is excellent.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great place to work, the staff and members make up a great community atmosphere. There are many different departments with something for everyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and interact with members. Diverse workforce and membership base. Culturally sensitive. Opportunities for advancement exist.
You don't always hear from management about the vision or what's in the pipeline until it happens.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Happy to be employed in such a nice facility. Flexible schedule and hours diverse staff lots of training if you apply yourself. Staff could be kinder. Not a lot of staff support with unfriendly co workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upon being lucky enough to gain some career progression as a secondment position within the organisation I was then just demoted back to previous role with no consideration of gained experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
You meet people everyday and learn so much about fitness while working here. Your role is to make sure everything is under control in the gym and to assist those who need help.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
While my direct supervisor is fine, the YMCA in general is poorly managed to the point of near chaos. Administrative support is almost non existent, and communication between senior management and staff is embarrassingly bad. I've frequently had to learn about facility and program issues from my clients.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best place to work if your a fitness professional or looking to advance your fitness knowledge. Spent more time cleaning than training clients. The facility has more emphasis on teaching classes as opposed to working with someone one on one. Management could be better, not to point fingers it just seemed like management cared more about their own agenda than promoting fitness and building a relationship with staff. With that being said its almost impossible to move up in the ymca as a whole.
free membership
Kontra érvek
cleaning, one of two shifts opening or closing, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing atmosphere, great people. Pay was on the low side but everybody was friendly. Management was a bit scattered but they were very friendly and caring towards all concerns.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked with the Sarasota YMCA for 22 years and have loved my experiences and the people there. The ability to make a difference in people’s lives is a wonder feeling
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Weston location is very upbeat, ton of staff around the building at all times, and the opportunity to grow within the company is there. You will see that the environment is very diverse and the ability to network is great.
Family Friendly
Kontra érvek
Teenagers not having manners.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés