YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Personal Trainer

474 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 293 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Floor Trainer/Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2019, december 5.
Good place to work, nice people and very friendly atmosphere . The supervisors were excellent to work for and I learned quite a bit from the management team
Ymca
PERSONAL TRAINER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ferguson, MO2019, december 4.
I love the YMCA due to the fact it’s a flexible schedule. They support college students as well. Anytime I would come into town I could reach out to my supervisor and she was able to assign me a location that is near my house.
productive fun work place
PERSONAL TRAINER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green Hills, TN2019, november 17.
Great place to work! The staff are genuine and amazing to work with. I love that I am able to change people's lives through wellness. Learned how to be more manageable with clients.
The ymca
Personal Trainer/Group Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roxbury, MA2019, november 16.
I really dont have much to say, treated unfairly by senior management, even when I wanted to apply for a director position for Health and wellness I was told " I believe you dont qualify for the position" I wasnt even offered a interview for the person to determine if I qualified or not
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management. Too relaxed. No one in management cares about employees
Full time Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elk River, MN2019, november 11.
Zero career progression. No one cares about the well-being of the staff. Huge divide between full time and part time staff. Hours cut with no warning. Despite being a nonprofit, they only care about revenue and sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent for someone not wanting hours or benefits
Personal Trainer and Bootcamp Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Caldwell, ID2019, november 6.
Good time filler job, okay place to work if you don't need any real benefits or very many hours. It is difficult to procure full time hours with the YMCA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Certified Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 4.
Met great people and enjoy promotion of health for the community. The staff is very encouraging and their goal to have member share their the Y experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some of the funnest days ever
Fitness Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Collierville, TN2019, október 28.
Working for the Y was amazing, I loved so much training and helping with the children's area. Diversity and culture are very much a part of this company and no two YMCA's are the same. They always act as a family both between customers and co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Fitness Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Chester, PA2019, október 27.
I work closely with members to help them reach their fitness goals. Positive work place and employees work together as a team to make sure members are satisfied.
Exercise with members
not enough hours
Okay
Fitness Attendant & Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  MX YMCA2019, október 21.
Great place to be. Little pay but very flexible hours. Many of the member are normally very respectful and nice. Everyone is very motivated about fitness.
Flexible hours
Little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to build client base
Personal Trainer and Fitness Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Berkeley, CA2019, október 20.
The Y is a great place to meet people who want to improve their health and fitness. If you are just getting into personal training it's a great place to start. The pay is not good and the management does not really value the job of the trainers but the members really appreciate it.
Fun
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yorktown, VA2019, október 16.
It's a great company to work for if you don't mind low pay and not having a clue whats going on. there is no communication there. They are all about family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and family friendly workplace.
Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2019, október 15.
I enjoy my time as an employee and also a valued member of the Hogan Family YMCA. Unfortunately I cannot make a sustainable and consistent income there. The hardest part of the job is wanting to help people but not making enough to cover my expenses. I've definitely tried my best in the last five years, but it's time for me to look for other career opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and help people
Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2019, október 7.
Enjoy my job here very much. Love working with the amazing clients and the staff is a family. Director and upper management are understanding of employee needs and are motivating to the staff.
Fun atmosphere
Wellness Consultant/Instructor/Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 3.
Good place to work. Made many lifelong friends. I was with the y mostly as a part time worker. Wasn't many opportunities for full time positions. I would have welcomed an atmosphere were jobs weren't handed to friends of hiring managers.
Family oriented
Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cordova, TN2019, szeptember 29.
Wonderful place to work, lovely people.Very good place to work. It will provide you with skills to learn and grow.Typical day to work varies depending on the role you work in. No dull moments.
1,0
Horrible experience at YMCA
All season camp instructor / health fitness coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gardena, CA2019, szeptember 27.
Shows extreme favoritism towards certain employees. Terrible communication between manager and staff PREJUDICE towards African Americans. Overall the worst job I ever had.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great experience
Gym Instructor and Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Crouch End, Greater London2019, szeptember 26.
I worked as a gym instructor and personal trainer doing the fit for Life program with specialist populations and go referrals . This was during my sports science degree. This was really a wonderful experience as the staff were helpful and friendly. The experience was valuable and has given me good background and feedback in this line of work.
My review
Certified Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Park, TX2019, szeptember 20.
Creation and Management of client programs.
Needs great time management if stringing multiple clients together.
Advises clients on important safety concerns and demonstrate exercises or maneuvers as needed.
Have a generalized understand of human physiology and a broad understanding of human movement and sports sciences and medicines.
CPR/AED and First Aid certified
2,0
High turnover, poor management
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2019, szeptember 18.
When I began working at the YMCA management was fantastic. Turnover in management was high, and they became less and less competent as time went on. Personal trainers were in management, and they seemed comfortable poaching clients from strictly personal trainers.
Hours were not great, and they refuse to schedule you more than 21, I believe. Minimum wage is the most you will ever be paid as an employee.
Pro érvek
Free membership, good environment with clients
Kontra érvek
Poor management, low amount of hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van