Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Participant

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
the youth employment bootcamp was very beneficial as they provided pay, certificates, groceries and overall support was amazing. I recommend applying to this program if still available if you have no previous work experience or certificates
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the people, enjoyed being at the program, very welcoming, honest, and caring people. Tough love type of people so that they know you are doing your best for your well-being
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typically we worked on the skills to gain meaningful employment. I learned to write a cover letter and clean up my resume. the workplace was pretty casual and enjoyable for the most part. the hardest part of the job was to not show up over an hour before I needed to be there for. the most enjoyable part was some of the people that were also a part of the program with me.
Helpful supervisors
Kontra érvek
the fear of not being able to find a job after the program was over
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company does a lot of good for the community. There are a lot of great programs for kids, however I feel they can extend and vary activities for kids, and make them more affordable.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
if u get a chance to take this program DO IT best program ever already did a review for this.but yes its excellent take the course if you haven't you gain so much from it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful program, completing daily workshops including educational games/quizzes and power point presentations. Learned: - Job Skills - Good communication skills -Workplace Safety
Munkahelyi kultúra
To me, it wasnt what i would consider a job, it was more just working on your skills/training in a active workplace/environment, I've socialized with people and other students from mine and other schools, in the matter of participating in the training and workshops, i (indeed) learned more when i was done, then before when i first started.
Every hour completed i was paid minimum-wage/ $11.40
Kontra érvek
long hours and bad hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place to go and get educated and the extra boost it takes to get a job. The people were very helpful and all participants were nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great program with fun coworkers. Helping me develop myself as a person and as a professional businessman. Always fun with lots of trips and short hours but full pay which helps a lot. Great place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good working with this company Typical day is Good Learned Good information Management Good Co-workers Good Hardest part Good Most enjoyable part Good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day in this program would be taking workshops almost all day, everyday. Some days we have guest speakers, job fairs, job searching, and we will soon be taking First Aid and WHMIS. On Tuesdays and Thursdays we are able to work out at the Don Wheaton centre. Program facilitators are supportive and fun to work with. There is no hard part of this job, and everything is enjoyable.
Free YMCA Membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day of work as a Skills Link participant consisted of a lot of hands on work. Each morning was the same routine everyone would review work and discuss yesterdays events within a group session as well as receive orders and go over instructions for the work load required to finish during that day would be. I learned how to work within a group as well as figuring out tasks given to me by myself with little or no help during certain periods of the day where I was unsupervised but left with instructions. I rather enjoyed being active daily as well as having both indoor and outdoor activities to engage in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a rough time in my life, going here was a really positive experience, I recommend it to anyone else who had the type I struggle I had, it was also great for social reasons as I had the opportunity to be myself and not shy away in doing so.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working this summer camp, after school program, and day care center. My boss was amazing and great to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day at work was different. Some days we would write up professional proposals to be sent in to the heads at YMCA. As soon as we get an ok on an idea we would get right to work making flyers, contacting people and getting our event advertised. Sometimes we would even just hear of a community event going on at random and would go in and get involved and help out.I had learned how fulfilling it is to help others and knowing that you are making a difference in the community. I also learned how to work with a large group of individuals that were all very different from myself.My co-workers were all very different from myself. We were all kind of a miss matched bunch but we all had one thing in common. We wanted to make a difference and make our community a better place to be. Every now and then we would have our little disputes because there was 20 of us and it's difficult to have 20 people all agree completely on one thing but we would always manage to talk it out and come to mutual agreements that would work for everyone.The hardest part of the job was we would have to predict for almost every scenario when creating the events and sending in the proposals to the people at the YMCA. Some times small things would get over looked and often times things in the events wouldn't go quite as planned so we would have to think quickly on our feet.I would say the most enjoyable part of being a Skills Link Participant was that every day was different and that I would work with so many different people that every day was interesting. It would also feel extremely rewarding during and - több...
Pro érvek
fulfilling work, every day is new and interesting
can be difficult coordinating 20 people for running an event