Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Office Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Office Manager33 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 563 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y is fun place to work. For me there wasn’t a real opportunity for advancement. But it was still a worth it experience for the skills I learned from the program.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management does not live the mission of the YMCA. Very disappointed with the decisions made on a daily basis. Decisions were detrimental to staff.

Great families
Kontra érvek
Not paid for hours worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and supportive staff. The culture is excepting of most people. This is a job that I look forward to coming to each day. There is a bit of family atmosphere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
wonderful working with members. love working for the community. great experience. flexible hours. free membership as a part time employee. family receives discounted membership also
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on your position determines how you feel about the job. Working in childcare, I enjoyed the people I met and what I do. Flexible job opportunities as high schooler and college student.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're a part time staff who drinks the Kool-Aide, then its a great environment.

If you are full time, hope you are one of the lucky few that isn't expected to work yourself in to an early grave.
Free membership
Kontra érvek
you will never be left alone long enough to use it
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA was an awesome place to work. Working with the youth of today, volunteering, attending events, college tours with the teens, senior citizen events were fun. Membership was awesome.
Hanging with the youth.
Some of the politics.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA is relaxed and fun you put such and impact on peoples lives with out even knowing it. The youth really looks jup to you so its good to always set a good example.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for the YMCA due to their Christian principles they try to put into practice as a Non-profit organization.

With all organizations not all Employees follow the rules or practices I wish that more staff would follow what the Y was founded on.
Free Membership
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent family oriented organization, flexible schedule, Christian organization with Christian oriented teaam members to work with and for, non profit, perks with fitness center and childcare.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA Network was a good place to work, yet unknown if this location is a current working entity. Both provided childcare, yet may no longer provide this service in the location that I was employed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y has provided me the place to spend time with my family and work with wonderful people. I have enjoyed meeting new people coworkers and members here at the Y. A great place to work because of the flexibility.
Munkahelyi kultúra
liked working here everybody became a family. all worked together the children was always a pleasure hardest part was translation for the culture that was there
summer camp
Munkahelyi kultúra
working for the YMCA was a very fun active job when dealing with the public. I had a very good schedule and professional staff. teamwork was priority for all of my employees. I enjoyed interacting with guest and providing good leadership skills for my staff.
Great work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA allowed me to get paid and still be with my little ones. This was very important to me. It also introduced me to teaching. Here I realized that I wanted to work with kids.
Pro érvek
able to be with my children
not very well paid
Munkahelyi kultúra
Variety of daily responsibilities. Managers communication with staff needs work. No Favoritism! The hardest part of the job was long hours during Annual Fundraising time. The most enjoyable was reaching the set Goal and Celebrating!
Great Benefits
Lack of Diversity
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company pays management well, but doesn't offer full time positions so they don't have to pay full time benefits. Keeps non-management employees under 40 hours intentionally.
Pro érvek
Can be a fun and fulfilling position
Kontra érvek
Pay and benefits not equivalent to position
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned to love teaching at the YMCA while I was the office manager. I would find every opportunity to go into a classroom. The teachers found comfort coming into my office to vent about their day. I envied them working with children all day. So much so that I decided to go to college to be a childcare provider.
Pro érvek
The diversity of the students
Kontra érvek
No cons. One of the best jobs I ever experienced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my work in the Housekeeping department. The levels of teamwork required to get the work done was challenging to maintain, but the management made work enjoyable. Free ice cream occasionally was also a bonus!
Pro érvek
Some days you could leave early
Kontra érvek
Days when overtime is required, were extremely long
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked a full time salary position as the Office Manager/Membership Director. My typical day included monitoring the day to day issued and the front desk staff. I learned how to delegate and be a team player. Management was always ready and willing to help when needed. The hardest part of the job would probably have been when there was a change in the organization and adjusting not only myself but my staff as well. The most enjoyable part was meeting and greeting with members and having a great relationship with my staff.
Pro érvek
Benefits: Healthcare, membership, free enrollment in programs
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an overall great place to work... very diverse. Management and branches vary and can make a huge difference on what the job is like. Pay is what would be expected for a non-profit.