Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Office Assistant

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
42 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 779 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
ok job. management sucks. they work with your schedule thats the only good thing. always understaffed. not professional.management doesnt check up on you. you feel like you have no boss.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typically arrive early and greet staff Learned that consistent communication is an absolute must Management does the best that they can, sometimes a lack of communication leads to issues Positive and family-like culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management overworked me and never compensated. Never organized, programs weren't properly planned and managed. They pay the bare minimum and do not provided raises when do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired as a temp at the time, covering for a young ladies Maternity leave. The months I worked there were very pleasant. I assisted in getting the following school years after school program all set up, as far as enrollment is concerned. It was a great experience, I learned a few new programs I hadn't used in the past. The staff is very friendly and supportive. I would have enjoyed staying there longer but it was a temp position to begin with.
Pro érvek
Beautiful office, great location.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone in the building is super friendly and understanding, anytime I needed a day off for medical reasons there was no fuss, I got treated like an intelligent human being instead of a child, best place to work easily give it a 10/10
Pro érvek
Good hours, treated well, fair work
Kontra érvek
My job was a temporary job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with kids of all ages. I enjoyed teaching children something new and watching them improve over the 3 and a half years I worked here. My coworkers were very upbeat at work and they were also helpful. The management was also very good at the Y.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, hourly pay and benefits not great. The Y has a great culture and is an amazing place for the young counselors to gain experience working with youth.
Pro érvek
Working with kids and seeing the enjoyment they had while at camp.
Kontra érvek
Low pay for my part time position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i was a summer volunteer and prefer not to speak on the paid roles of this organization. The time I spent here was memorable and the organization catered to the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place does not paid enough to live on and they are prejudice, the white women talk down to black women , daycare teachers eats the kids foods and their is not enough food that SDC send and they
Munkahelyi kultúra
I found the YMCA to be a very interesting place to work. I was able to meet new people on a daily basis. A definitely good place to get your start in the workforce.
Pro érvek
Meeting and working with new people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Anxious to be going back tonwork there in February of 2018. Working with the staff from all over the world and helping campers and families feel comfortable was rewarding. I have been here off and on for 9 years and enjoy working with the Gorls camp director
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked 1 day a week for them while I was taking a business admin class. I did enjoy working with the staff. They let me use my copy room skills to create flyers for them. People don't like doing this. I wonder why.
Pro érvek
Lot's of free give a ways
Kontra érvek
Worked only one day a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a new community member to this position was difficult to built inter-relationships. It was enjoyable to see and hear about seasoned employees discuss outer office relations and aspirations. It was a joy for the opportunity to meet members of the community on their off time. Management was not in the "mentoring" frame of mind to encourage new hire growth. The hardest part of this job was adapting to personalities that did not have mentoring skills. The hardest part of this job as a new community member was the distance an non social put off by staff members.
Pro érvek
The ability to meet members of the community
Kontra érvek
The inability to of growth encouraged by the Leadership team
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned that the Camp-style life was not for me, management was not the best. Did not have morals in place and lashed out on employees all the time for random little things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being in the scholar house was a very interesting job. I learned how to file paper work in both alphabetical and chronological order. This job also taught me to answer the phone in a polite and respectful manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's a fun place to work for, however, the compensation for work demand isn't fair at all. the administration demand too much with very little pay
games
no healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is funded though the YMCA but the program is call Youth Opportunity program which is great for high school students to be apart of. I learned so much and truly miss it.
Free YMCA Membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love everything about the YMCA, the people most of all! There was a great sense of team work and I strongly believe in it's stance for helping children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with the YMCA. Its a great place for people who enjoy helping others. My job was simple but sometime stressful. I work in the office and on the field sometime. When in the office I am working on the computer using Microsoft to create spread sheets, flyers, news letter, and to send out email. I also answer phone calls which is usually at a minimal. My department is the Senior Wellness Center where we have fitness class. I am in charge of making sure that all of our fitness instructors are at the center on time and if they are delayed I am to inform the students through email or phone call. When on the field it is mostly at an event where I assist in setting up, taking down, passing our flyers, and interacting with people to inform them of our center. The staff and co-worker at the YMCA are very friendly and helpful. If you ever have concerns or need assistant they are very helpful in making sure you get everything straight.
Very Family centered and friendly
Kontra érvek
It's fundings can be low sometime which means they your pay check is low in funding
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy the YMCA a lot. They show a lot of care to teens and the adults that go to the Y. The YMCA helps teens get jobs and give them a place to relax and get away form home, I recommend whoever goes there to get a membership
Free Lunches
Office service
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with children. They occupy my time in a positive way. I dont teach them. They teach me. The people that I have worked with are such great people. My days at YMCA are never boring. I get off of school exhausted and just when I think my day couldnt get any better, it does just as soon as I walk into YMCA. I dont look at it as a job. I looked at it as a place you can have fun and to getaway. Everyone there has a positive mind as well as good vibes.
free snacks, fun